Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting Scope for sale/Mark 4 LR/T Riflescopes by Luepold

Go down

Hunting Scope for sale/Mark 4 LR/T Riflescopes by Luepold Empty Hunting Scope for sale/Mark 4 LR/T Riflescopes by Luepold

Post  Mauka Runnaz Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:34 pm

I have a Luepold scope forsale
Im asking 800 for it there worth at-least 1300 If u need any pics go to www.luepold.com or call me and u can check out da 1 I have open already. I bought it for my 270, but i sold it so no longer need da scope. You can call me at 808 393-4834. ask for Kuhio

OverviewFeaturesSpecificationsAccessoriesOrdering InformationMore ViewsVideosMark 4 LR/T RiflescopesLeupold®️ Mark 4®️ Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are arguably some of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you’ll find anywhere. Their accuracy is proven in the field. Their rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. They are everything a tactical shooter, long-range shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for.

Features
Mark 4 3.5-10x40mm LR/T M3 Front Focal Riflescope
Every component of your Leupold®️ Mark 4®️ LR/T®️ variable power riflescope is working together to help you make every shot count, whether you’re at the range, hunting, or in a tactical environment.

The Leupold Index Matched Lens System®️ delivers unsurpassed sharpness across the visual field, brightness, and contrast for excellent target definition, even in low light.Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.Low-profile, finger-adjustable ½-MOA windage and 1-MOA elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.Engraved Bullet Drop Compensation dial.Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.Available with the Mil Dot or Tactical Milling Reticle®️ (TMR®️).These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings. The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.65-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment. Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T riflescopes can withstand incredible abuse.
Specifications

Mark 4 3.5-10x40mm LR/T M3 Front Focal

Length (A) 13.5 in
Tube Length (B) 6.2 in
(C) 2.4 in
(D) 2.4 in
Eyepiece Length (E) 3.2 in
Objective Length (F) 4.3 in
Objective Diameter (G) 1.8 in
Eyepiece Diameter (H) 1.6 in
Tube Diameter (I) 30 mm
Actual Magnification 9.5 (3.2)
FOV @ 100 yds (ft) 11.0 (29.9)
FOV @ 100 m (m) 3.7 (10.0)
Eye Relief (in) 3.4 (4.7)
Eye Relief (mm) 86 (119)
Obj. Clear Aperture 1.6 in / 41 mm
Weight 19.5 oz / 553 g
Elevation Adj. Range (MOA) 65
Windage Adj. Range (MOA) 65

All measurements are represented as high (low).

Last edited by Mauka Runnaz on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dropped da price)
Mauka Runnaz
Mauka Runnaz
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum