Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

get a load of this

5 posters

Go down

get a load of this Empty get a load of this

Post  HYPA Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:30 pm

HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

get a load of this Empty Re: get a load of this

Post  eric@hawaiisportsman Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:02 pm

Blah, blah blah blah Razz Razz Razz ...............
bleeding hearts unite Rolling Eyes

and they call us wackos......

that stuff will warp your mind. Here now watch this to get you mind clear.....

http://www.hawaiisportsman.com/dvdsneakpeek.html
eric@hawaiisportsman
eric@hawaiisportsman
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Vidinha Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:02 pm

Funny. Yeh, I do kinda find the pain, suffering, terror and death of our forest creatures amusing. I must be sick. And when I'm not able to hunt or when I do go and don't catch anything, I like nothing better that to go home and beat the living shit out of my kids and some times even my wife, but only to express and solidify my dominance over all things living. Isn't that what all hunters do? See, I've been brought up hunting from a young age and that was lesson #1.
Eric, That video looks mean, I can't wait to get it. I hope you saved me a copy, If not, I may just go beat up my family, because that's just how us hunters are.
Who the hell comes up with that shit, Crazy. Well, there is all kinds in this crazy world I guess.
Vidinha
Vidinha
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.cory-vidinha.magix.net

Back to top Go down

get a load of this Empty right

Post  HYPA Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:03 am

yea cory thats it! me too last week when i lost one boar i came home and slapped my 1 year in the face then i set fire to the dogs cuz I cant handle the pressure and love to take it out on my family due to my lack of morales and fundamentals also i am having stress due to my lack of financial stability in our ever inflating economy also I think I cannot be a productive citizen anymore because I love to hunt so I will shoot myself cuz that is what i was taught to do growing up with a father that also loved to hunt then people like the ones who made that video can run around with tiedie shirts saying how right they were while smoking thier huge ganja and jerking of a male deer cuz they think they are saving the doe from the horrros of a male being dominate and esatablishing his genepool.

assholes

oH AND BY THE WAY DID YOU SEE THAT RACK ON THE FIRST DEER HOLLLY CRAP!!!!

Last edited by HYPA on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Babooze Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:05 am

I get it now! That's why my father taught me to hunt and fish, he was ABUSING ME! It had nothing to do with teaching me about the land and how to care for it. I could have been running around with the worst influences around instead of spending time with the man who would become my Hero. It wasnt responsibility, sportsmanship, outdoors skills IT WAS ABUSE! LMAO! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
These people just kill me. Pretty soon they will say that hunting causes Cancer.........

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Vidinha Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:55 am

Shit, that's what that fricken lump is, cancer from hunting.
If these people only knew how many kids were saved by the out doors and hunting( me included ), If I didn't have hunting and an awesome father growing up who knows who or what I would be today. I had every opportunity to get into alot more crazy shit than I did growing up but I didn't because I was too affraid of letting my pop down and losing hunting. I think if more fathers took their sons out hunting, fishing and hiking there would be alot less dummies in this world, including the ones that made that video.
Vidinha
Vidinha
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.cory-vidinha.magix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  trackandgrab Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Wow. I neva hunt for long time and now I'm hunting again because my kids expressed an interest in it and I am interested in my kids. Since then my oldest boy (12) has gone through the hunting safety class when he was 11 and my second boy (10) will be going in October. Because of his age I had to sit in on the classes and will be doing it again in October and again when my 6 year old boy makes 10. I have been teaching my boys how to breed for select progeny, feed for proper nutrition, worm, give shots, keep records, stitch, medicate, raise and train hog hunting dogs. This summer they learned a little construction when they helped me build the kennels. They learned how to earn and save money so we could buy tracking and cut collars. They met other hunters and we have been teaching them about the mountains, tracking, gutting, skinning, deboning and meat preparation. They feel good about themselves because they put meat on the table and experience things most kids at their school have not and/or never will. They take bags of meat to the neighbors and observe their dad donate meat to feed the homeless. My son did a report for school on the controversy of pig hunting and the devistation the pigs do in the forest complete with hunting pics, and pics of the deep forest where no other kids (except hunting kids) go, etc. and got an "A". In his report he emphasized what an important role the hunters play since their are no natural carnivores to control pig populations. On their spare time I know what my kids are doing. They are either taking care of dogs or hunting with me and their hunting "uncles". If this is child abuse then I am guilty.

I was wondering if killing millions of termites, ants, roaches, rats, etc. is unacceptable to these people as well and are their homes filled with them? Is it only the animals that we hunt and kill for food that they are having a problem with? I was wondering if they know that store bought beef, poultry, fish, pork, etc. are animals that were raised for the purpose of eating and that someone has a job killing these animals all day everyday? Do they think they die of natural causes? Somebody has to kill them lolo! Do these people wear belts, shoes, wallets or other leather products? Do they think cows shed their skins then grow them back later and we pick it up off the ground? Somebody gotta kill the cow lolo! I have worked for two ranches, a dairy and a pig farm. Believe me, there is a whole lot of killing going on. I think these guys is talking bubbles and need to do their homework.

They need to live and let live. In other words, shut-up and get a life! We no bother them why they like bother us? No more nothing better for do? When we used to get into fights my father would say, "If you fala no more nothing better for do with your hands go pull weeds"!

In closing, God instructs us to kill and eat...

Gen 27:7 'Bring me game and make savory food for me, that I may eat it and bless you in the presence of the LORD before my death.'
Act 11:6 "When I observed it intently and considered, I saw four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
Act 11:7 "And I heard a voice saying to me, 'Rise, Peter; kill and eat.'

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.dantonnaone.com

Back to top Go down

get a load of this Empty go hug a tree

Post  STICKUM Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:16 am

I say to them...go hug a tree. these guys probably don't eat any meat at all. they go eat tofu burgers and say that it "tastes just like real meat." If these guys are so against meat, why do they make things that taste like that. Maybe we should make one video to save all of the vegetables they eat...arent the vegetables living things? No kill da lettuce...it's still alive. You gotta let 'um die naturally before you can eat um! What a Face lol!

STICKUM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum