Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost my baby girl

4 posters

Go down

lost my baby girl Empty lost my baby girl

Post  bigboarhunta4life Mon May 03, 2010 9:40 am

aloha braddahs a few months ago I was hunting in the tech park area and I lost one of my dogs.She was a cream colored bitch with a scar on her neck and a ring scar around her front paw.I heard stories about one guy trapping and selling dogs in that area and I wanted to ask all of the true huntas out there for some help. I'm asking anyone out there with information to help me bring my baby girl home. I know all you true huntas out there know how it feels to put so much work into one dog only for have one wannabe hunta that dont know how to train his own dogs steal um. Guys like that no deserve for call themselves huntas because they have no love or respect for the sport.If any of my true huntin braddahs out there has seen or heard anything or has information that could bring my baby girl home please drop me a message and let me know.one true hunta that get love and respect for the sport never going keep or hunt one dog that no belong to him but do everything he can for get the dog home.One true hunta is judged by his actions not how many pigs he pull out the mountain. To the guy out there who get my dog your day going come when someone going do to you what you doing right now and then you going know exactly how it feels. Thanks for your time my braddahs and I hope I can get my baby girl back soon, until then hunt hard and hunt safe and remember if you find any lost dogs give um back and no keep um because the next lost dog could be yours. Aloha

bigboarhunta4life
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

lost my baby girl Empty LOST

Post  N2BOAZ Mon May 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Sorry for your lost and yeah hate those guys who steals dogs cause the cant seem to train there own? do you have a picture of your dog so us hunters can keep an eye out for you and again sorry for your lost?
N2BOAZ
N2BOAZ
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

lost my baby girl Empty Re: lost my baby girl

Post  BRIAN AKINA Mon May 03, 2010 6:19 pm

IF U GET PIX,THEN WE KNOW WHAT SHE LOOK LIKE.THEN, WE CAN LOOK OUT FOR HER, BEST OF LUCK MY BRADA
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

lost my baby girl Empty Re: lost my baby girl

Post  Huntaz Of War Mon May 03, 2010 8:51 pm

wassup i hunt up there and if i see ur dog i hit up
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar