Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bergara Barrels

3 posters

Go down

Bergara Barrels Empty Bergara Barrels

Post  bakeplus34pu Fri May 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Has anyone used or have any knowledge of Bergara barrels. They are made in Spain and I'm thinking about getting one for my Thompson Center Encore in 30-06.

Thoughts?
Thanks,
Hunter Steve

P.S. Georgia is nice and you're allowed to kill 12 deer a year here and I see them in my backyard at less then 20 yards.....can't wait for the fall!!!!
bakeplus34pu
bakeplus34pu
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Bergara Barrels Empty Re: Bergara Barrels

Post  Babooze Sat May 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Hey Steve glad to hear you doing good! I dont have any experience with those barrels but I have heard a lot of good things. Wish I could help more! LOL

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Mon May 24, 2010 8:42 am

Howzit Bradda Steve,

As Babooze I dont have first hand knowledge of Bergara Barrels as ive only used JDJ or Bullberry Barrels these are fine barrels I can say that. I know a while ago some shied away from those barrels after some barrels were rupturing when fired. This was due to the steels being soft as they are extruded and could not handle the chamber pressure thats what I read about it. I believe these were on CVA rifles if im not mistaking.

Recently though ive heard they are performing well and good reviews has been given. Sorry cant be of more help to you!

Aloha,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down