Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do dogs Howl???

+7
NORTH
MAUKAKANE1
Vidinha
moosehead
Koa Boa
Kauai Boy
kuniole pua'a!!!
11 posters

Go down

Why do dogs Howl??? Empty Why do dogs Howl???

Post  kuniole pua'a!!! Sat May 22, 2010 1:21 am

wats up all you Huntahs Alohas l waz wonderin today at 3:06pm my Krew of 12 dogs started to howl hea on the B Isle and my thoughts started to wonder what is the reason ???? l was told by my kupuna that they sense a earthquake comming, and when they sense evil spirits, But l would like all your thoughts and theory on this subject alohaz to all...................

p.s A wise man once told me if you dont know nuttin about nuttin nuttin budduh you
but if you know everything about evrything everything budduh you lol

kuniole pua'a!!!
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Why do dogs Howl??? Empty Re: Why do dogs Howl???

Post  Kauai Boy Sat May 22, 2010 1:27 am

K this is what i think.... Laughing Laughing They heard either fireman or ambulance sirens or..........they heard the police siren cuz they lookin fo me cuz somebody had piss me off........again. Laughing Shocked affraid tongue Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sat May 22, 2010 1:31 am

Friggin' Timmy you too much my bradda almost spit out my soda on da computa!!! Eh they must be one massive manhunt dey had to use da Tsunami Sirens dass why da dogs all da way B.I. can hear 'um......LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kuniole pua'a!!! Sat May 22, 2010 1:37 am

ahhg brudduh lol l going watch COPS tonite episode or Dog the Bounty huntah fo see the action the uddah guy must be all bust up good one me l howl wen l come home and no moa nuttin fo eat lol. good fo see leftah back on the dis forum alohaz and T.C ....K.P

kuniole pua'a!!!
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  moosehead Sat May 22, 2010 1:42 am

ROJAH COULB THAT OR COULD BE YOU GET THE SAME LINE AS ME .....THE FAKATADE LINE.....YOU KNOW YOU BREED ONE FUCKEN DOG WITH ONE RETARDED DOG THEN POOOOF THERE YOU HAVE IT THE FAKATADE LINE......LOL SUP GUYS......ALOHA AND BE SAFE.... Very Happy
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Vidinha Sat May 22, 2010 2:10 am

See, just more proof Timmy is nutsssesssesss,lol. I going tell you same thing my madda tell me, Jus take dis two pills n we make sure your special jacket is buckled securely n everything will be ok, lol.

Nah, Dogs howl as a means of communication, Just the same as barking or whining. It's just there way of saying " Hey, I'm here, or Where are you, I'm lost? or something's wrong". Maybe your dogs smelled or could hear other dogs in the area n are just trying to communicate with them. Normally only pack dogs howl, you will very rarely hear a lone house dog howl, although some will howl at a passing siren like most pack dogs do, it's just a trait passed on from ancesters. I hope this helps. Aloha
Vidinha
Vidinha
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.cory-vidinha.magix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MAUKAKANE1 Sat May 22, 2010 2:47 am

Kuniole Pua'a

It may be a throwback to anscestral roots. Many moons ago I used to breed and hunt wolf hybrids. De did some off the wall stuff too. Found out that canine packs, wild or domestic (higher % in the wild ones) often engage in communal howling. This greatly strengthens bonds within the unit. Its a way of every member from the alpha to the omega to say "I know my place and accept it" without quarrel. A statement to neighboring packs that "we are here, and we are strong and unified". "All is right within ourselves" (the pack). It may be anscestral roots, if so the chemisrty in your team must be good. Just somethin to throw out there when all the dogs howl without any external stimulus around and we standing dea wonderin "what da hell?" LOL!

Shoot having said dat we should ALL get together and do some howling, God knows we need to tighten up da unity aroun hea!!

MAUKAKANE1
Onipa'a a ku ha'aheo
MAUKAKANE1
MAUKAKANE1
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  NORTH Sat May 22, 2010 2:52 am

...HOUNDS...

NORTH
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sat May 22, 2010 5:07 am

MAUKAKANE1 wrote:

Shoot having said dat we should ALL get together and do some howling, God knows we need to tighten up da unity aroun hea!!

MAUKAKANE1
Onipa'a a ku ha'aheo

AMEN MY BRADDA!!!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Sat May 22, 2010 5:33 am

Mauka tooooooo freakin funny Very Happy
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kuniole pua'a!!! Sat May 22, 2010 8:34 am

Aloha bradduhs Vin and mauka l like your coments on the subject and if howlings what it takes too bring harmony to our pack of HUNTAHS of all Hawaii Nei then let me be the 1st too HAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! may peace and harmony spread thru out dis wondah land we call Paradise aloahazzzzz too you all a hui hou kaua......K>P

kuniole pua'a!!!
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  K KAINOA KENNELS Sat May 22, 2010 8:22 pm

LET ME UNITE WITH A HAUU,HAUUUUUU,HAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLL, Evil or Very Mad NOW I FEEL GOOD WITH PEACE AND HARMONY. cheers

K KAINOA KENNELS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Sat May 22, 2010 8:52 pm

MY DOGS HOWL,MOSTLY WEN DA PAK LEADA'(ME) NO STAY HOME,ADA DEN DAT ...ONLY NEIGHBORS DOGS HOWL FOR EVERY LITTLE TING,NO HOUND IN DEM. 1 ENGLISH BULLDOG, 1 NEOPOLITAN MASTIFF, TOO ME , AAOOOOOOO,AAAAAOOOOOOO, USUALLY ENDS UP OWEE,OWEE, I SORRY ,SORRY. LOL cheersDON'T LIKE MY DOGS TO HOWL! MY TUTU ALWAYS SAID DAT'S DA "MAKE'-MAN" CALL, SO MY DOGS GET KONKS WEN DEY HOWL.JUST MY PERSONAL UPBRINGING. JUST LIKE WHISTLING @ NITE,NO CALL,WHAT U NO LIKE COME !!!!!! DAT BUGGAH FO' REAL, I PROMISE.FROM PERSONAL XPERIENCE.
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kuniole pua'a!!! Sun May 23, 2010 4:46 pm

eh howzit 1hwnhunta welcome to da pack .anyways dis morning my krew started up again howling going off at 6;30AM NOW ITS BECOMMING A HABIT MY NEIBUHS must tink l running some craft but l not lol..lm happy fo da harmony but 2xs in 3days in l dont know in ow long how rare is dat.... any xsplanations anyone?....oh also l get neibuh huntahs 2houses away and dey pack stay silent l tinkin of haveing my place bless...aloha.....K.P

kuniole pua'a!!!
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Why do dogs Howl??? Empty howling

Post  trackandgrab Mon May 24, 2010 8:23 pm

My dogs no howl. However, as soon as I pau bone my wife I throw couple howls just to remind my neighbors who's the alpha dog on my street!!! If you believe that I get this dog over here I like sell cheap...............

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.dantonnaone.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum