Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style...

+9
spoonmeet
REVOLUTION
CHAD CABANA
BRIAN AKINA
RUSTYBOAR.COM
Koa Boa
HYPA
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
volcano mustang
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... Empty mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style...

Post  volcano mustang Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:53 am

aloha everybody the entries is rolling in....i just wanted to let you all know i will be landing on maui tuesday and will take the rest of the entries till friday...have some tour. shirts and camo jackets for sale let me know if intrested..968-6302 or 344-3153.....this should be another good one so good luck to all the hunters and fishermen.....dont forget bring your kids in to sign up for the free popaa catagory the ages are 2-8 and 9-13.....boys and girls..

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... Empty Re: mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style...

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:51 am

Sup BROS I'll see you folks on Thursday, I call you Laterz
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... Empty Re: mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style...

Post  HYPA Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:15 am

me and koa will be there on friday night to give u ours....bros dont forget us at the airport! lol Very Happy we gonna be looking like boogga boogga on the sidewalk with our rifles and camies!...lol volcano what are the fees anyway? and how much do the shirts run?
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:32 am

Howzit Bradda Kai,

Yup cant wait my bradda been countin down da days Smile How much is da shirts and jackets lemme know you can PM me too if you like when talk to your bradda too cant wait to meet da ohana. But yeah im down for whateva jus say da word.

Sorry I neva get chance meet you guys the other day was in da mountain but mahalo for da smoke meat and sausage and da shirts and dvd's.

Much Mahalo's,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:02 am

whats up hypa we not going foget u guys no worry...i think...nah.........the pig entry is 40 dollars per person with a 20 dollar optional jackpot fo biggest pig fo the weekend...deer 50....goat 50..... and uluas 50...... i get kids shirts fo 10 dollars...adult t shirts fo 12.....long sleeve fo 15..... sweaters fo 20....and camo jackets fo 30....only get few more sizes so let me know asap....... alohas...............

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... Empty Shirt/Sweater/Jacket Order

Post  Koa Boa Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:28 am

Howzit My Bradda I take 2 Large and 2 X-Large Long Sleeves, 1 X-Large sweater, and 1 Large Camo Jacket!!!

Lemme know if you still get these sizes.

Mahalos,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  RUSTYBOAR.COM Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Whats going on Kai...If you like let me know your info on the tournament and Ill post it on the front page of rustyboar.com to advertise. Sorry I lost the flyer on the last one but let me know.
RUSTYBOAR.COM
RUSTYBOAR.COM
Piglet
Piglet

http://rustyboar.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:37 am

Sup Kai thanks for picking up Sambo I bet he was glad to see you guys, Bubba and I should be there by 11:45am tomorrow so Erland going pick us up so I see you Laterz......Alohas
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:16 am

aloha bradda i picking up cre cha tom.. at 9 o clock....c u when u reach... be ready for pack.....hahahahaha...

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Rite on BROS! Bub's got up early on his own unreal, but when it's time to go to school gotta wake'um up 3-4 times....see you guys in a little whiles........
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... Empty AKAMAI !!!

Post  BRIAN AKINA Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:15 pm

GOOD LUCK 2 ALL WHO PATRICIP8 !!! HUNT HARD & BE SAFE>>>MAUKA 2 MAKAI !!! RIGHT ON SISTA' JAN & BRADA KAI !!!
BRADA ERLAND,SHELDS,BUB'S & TEAM >>>>>JUST STEADY RACK'M !!! GOOD LUCK MY BRADA'Z !!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CHAD CABANA Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:18 am

Kai gimme a call lemme know who going up tomorrow I can give um some prizes for the tourny
CHAD CABANA
CHAD CABANA
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

http://www.haynhogdogs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:45 am

Howzit Brianz, what you going make'um up hea? Bubba and I stay waiting for you,Hypa & Muns. LET'S DO DIS!! SEE U TOMORROW!!
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  REVOLUTION Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:10 am

MEEEAN... SHUX I STAY HOME CLICK'N MY HEEL'S SAY'N I WISH I COULD GO. BUT AH.. ASS AURYTE AS LONG AS EVERY BODY GET 1 GOOD TYME WHICH I GARENTEE IS GONNA HAPPEN AND GOOD LUCK 2 ALL THE COMPETITOR'S OUT DEA HOPE 2 SEE SOME PIC'S. "REEL'S SREAM'N,HOG'S SCREAM'N AND I STAY HOME PHEEEN'N Laughing. GOOD LUCK AND HIT'UM UP!!!

RICKY,
REVOLUTION
REVOLUTION
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... Empty WE C

Post  BRIAN AKINA Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:17 am

I KNO'>>I KNO>> I JUST GOT OF DA FONE W/ BRADA KAI , HE STAY TELLIN' ME HURRY UP BOOK DA FLT., C ME 2MRW !!! STIL UP IN DA AIR !! WE C !!! TALK BOUT' PEER PRESSURE !! HAHAHA !!! lol!
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... Empty WAT DO I HEAR ?????

Post  BRIAN AKINA Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:19 am

REVOLUTION !!!DET GET'M !!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid YEAH BRADA RICKY !!! MEEEEAN DAT 1 !!!!
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  REVOLUTION Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:34 am

STEADY RACKIN' wrote:REVOLUTION !!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid YEAH BRADA RICKY !!! MEEEEAN DAT 1 !!!!

AUUURGHHT,HAWAIIAN HOPE CAN LIVE UP 2 THE NAME. WILL BE TOUCH'N BASE'S WIT YOU REAL SOON,HOPEFULLY DIS TYME LIGHT'S,CAMERA...ACTION IF NOT WE GOING BIRD HUNT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.

RICKY,
REVOLUTION
REVOLUTION
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:06 am

eh rackin stop talkin just movin .....you no how we move bradda.........your entry waiting fo you to sign.....alohas..........

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  spoonmeet Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:37 pm

comming out today check u out sometime this afternoon. going be downtown most of the morning

spoonmeet
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... Empty AU'RYTE.....ITS TIMEEEEE!!!

Post  Koa Boa Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Sup BROS yup Bradda Chad jus when call me so I told him to try get ahold of bradda Chris since he stay closer but if Chris no can den i'll head up dea and grab um for you guys.

Right on man da day is finally hea jus doing some last minute checks and we be on da way cheers

Alohaz Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  volcano mustang Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:49 pm

thanks to all the braddas fo the kukua............

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... Empty Tourney Today

Post  Daniel_Peterson Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:23 pm

Good luck to everyone today and hope everyone has a great time,
Aloha
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:26 pm

yups good luck to all,and if can post some results and pics for da braddaz.aloha

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Well were back gotta, say braddah kai Im impressed, Even though we didnt have anything to place in the tourny we had a blast good job! You run it like that here and you will an awsome tourny! Also great job on the giving to the needy I KNOW you got plwnty of meat to take back to the big isle I watched those kids skin them animals like a pro.

Braddah erland I wanna thank you for the hospitality your family showed and the great food and the great memories of the hunt ....EVEN though you didnt sing for us!!!lol cant wait till we do it again, JD ...Jery and guys thanks we had a blast you guys really opened up your house for us and showed a true hunters spirit first class!

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... Sheldz10

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... 2_pigs10

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... Goat_o10

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... Jd_and10

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... Goat_o11

mauka to makai hunting and fishing tour. maui style... Muns_a10
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CAVE CANEM Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Solid Billy guys!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum