Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catahoula/GSP Hog Dog Pup!

2 posters

Go down

Catahoula/GSP Hog Dog Pup! Empty Catahoula/GSP Hog Dog Pup!

Post  volcano mustang Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:18 am

Aloha! A few guys that bought this litter of pups was wondering how mine was doing so just wanted to share this pic. This is my pup at 4 months old showing some action. Hope yours are getting started also, share some photos if possible! I have a litter of pups ready to go in 2 weeks. Mom is greyhound/saluki and dad is Pointer. Will be posting pics soon. Mahalo....Volcano Mustang
[img]Catahoula/GSP Hog Dog Pup! Dogpuppic Catahoula/GSP Hog Dog Pup! P1000361[/img]

Last edited by volcano mustang on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Catahoula/GSP Hog Dog Pup! Empty hotcakes get it while its hot

Post  spoonmeet Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:57 pm

Basketball these pups are for real*** seen them running everything and anything, they going be mean trackers***

spoonmeet
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Catahoula/GSP Hog Dog Pup! Empty Re: Catahoula/GSP Hog Dog Pup!

Post  volcano mustang Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:19 am

right on spoon thanks eh...u seen um eh they fo real...my friend rakin/kawika/ and tony get the rest hope they start um up early...rakins ones stay chewing on the pigs when he come home already...but bra u get 2 ugly buggas from up hea too...you run um with your bombs that u get they should b allright...some disneyland action eh..hahahhaha....eh what u going put up that bomb u get for sale or what...hard eh get rid of one good dog...they b come like family...well take care my bradda......

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Catahoula/GSP Hog Dog Pup! Empty Re: Catahoula/GSP Hog Dog Pup!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum