Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUMMER spam attacks

2 posters

Go down

BUMMER spam attacks Empty BUMMER spam attacks

Post  AK Andy Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:18 am

Man braddahs, this is bummin me out- I been busy past few months hunting a little, but working a lot, but I still check in every now and then, first was bugged about the clowns using profanity and all, so switched more to HIoutdoorsman because sportsman got not so family friendly posts and all, I prefer the clean scene so made a few posts on outdoorsman, posting pics and such but always seem drawn back to here- but like having moderators over there, and now these spammer hacker guys are really messin it up. It's like I miss the good ol days when we all could talk story, post pics, and compare notes about all good hunting, shooting, and fishing stuffs, but this is pretty bum being all hacked up with bot advertisers. I will go wherever you guys go- just please let me know......hope to see most of yous on Hawaii outdoorsman more. Really glad Babooze and the guys set it up- looks like that was a super smart move. I never imagined this site would get so polluted. anyhowz...I'm keepin the aloha spirit alive up here in AK- any of you guys can drop me a direct e-mail- mclaughlinandy@yahoo.com if you ever want to talk story or chat anything about hunting or archery.
cheers and mahalos for all the fun info we used to share, I really dig comparing notes with down to earth ethical guys like you. You guys know who I am talking to. I wish we had our own computer wiz hacker who could infect these bot guys with a virus, anybody got any ideas how we can best deal with this situation?
AK Andy
AK Andy
AK Andy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

BUMMER spam attacks Empty Re: BUMMER spam attacks

Post  gaunpro Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:46 am

Why MX Omega 3 Fish Oil is Exceptionally Pure

MX Omega3 is a concentrated pure fish oil scientifically extracted from tuna and salmon, sourced with sustainable fishing methods from the deep sub-Antarctic regions of the Pacific Ocean, between Patagonia, Chile and New Zealand...one of the few regions if the world not yet affected by pollution.

In fact, just look at how strict we set our levels of mercury detection...

Unlike the four international standards mentioned below namely: International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS), Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), European Pharmacopoeia Standard (EPS) and Norwegian Medicinal Standard (NMS) who set their specifications at 100 parts per billion (ppb), we believe that our customers deserve better...so to ensure that they receive only the purest best fish oil possible, we set our purity standards at less than 10 parts per billion!

*This is less than the minimal levels of detection for the sophisticated equipment used to test for mercury in fish oil.

This is clear evidence that NO mercury is detected in our MX Omega 3 even at the extremely low specification level of less than 10 parts per billion...a purity specification that is already 10 times more demanding than four international fish oil standards. More proof that our omega fish oil pills are exceptionally pure.

MX Omega3 is manufactured to meet the strict exacting standards enforced in New Zealand, well recognized as being some of the highest in the world...in fact, far more stringent than those imposed by the ISO-EU!

Our MX Omega 3 is distilled using an extremely advanced bio-molecular distillation process, eradicating any detectable traces of pollutants, PCBs or toxins…ensuring that the already naturally pure fish oil is pristine with maximum freshness.

This unique process does not alter the characteristics of the DHA and EPA in the active fish oil, but rather concentrates the total amount of omega 3 fatty acids…naturally boosting the levels of DHA and EPA!

Best of all, it also eliminates any possibility of contamination by heavy metals, especially mercury and lead.

Make no mistake, it is vitally important to ensure that the fish oil supplements you choose for your health and the wellness of your family are exceptionally pure, of the utmost freshness, are bioactive, naturally high in DHA and EPA and of the highest grade possible. Maximum health benefits are only obtained from a high quality, bio-efficient, uncontaminated omega 3 fish oil.

online shipping insurance
Gold Coast Family Law Solicitors

gaunpro
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum