Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogs Gone Wild

5 posters

Go down

Hogs Gone Wild Empty Hogs Gone Wild

Post  CAVE CANEM Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Howzit guys! I not sure how many of you seen last weeks show but Discovery Channel has a show on the "pig problem" and the biologist that was in the West Hawaii Today newspaper Andrew West is on the show(Big Island). If you never saw last weeks show they will replay it at 7pm tonight I believe and then this weeks show will air at 8 on Discovery Channel. Check um out and give me any feedback on the show, I can pass um onto Josh White (L3Outdoors) for you guys! So far there are a bunch of mixed reactions so no shame say what you guys think, I would love to hear it!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Hogs Gone Wild Empty Re: Hogs Gone Wild

Post  braddah mike Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:28 am

7:00 travel channel wild within he going be hunting hogs n deer in Hawaii.dis one different guy
braddah mike
braddah mike
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CAVE CANEM Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:33 am

I seen the commercial the other day for that one Braddah Mike! Thank you for the reminder and time, I would have missed um! I watched both football games and the AKC Nationals today already, Feel like I should do something productive. Beer and sushi run for tonights shows! Laughing
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Hogs Gone Wild Empty HOGS GONE WILD

Post  JYD Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:56 am

SAW THE EPISODE LAST WEEK "HOGS GONE WILD"..Not sure if the info was accurate...said the largest boar ever caught in that area of the BIG ISLAND was 740lbs...also said that because of our (HAWAII) climate and lush tropical rain forests the pigs here are some of the biggest in the world...not sure where they got this info..but thats what was said
JYD
JYD
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Hogs Gone Wild Empty Interesting

Post  Davis72 Mon May 16, 2011 1:28 am

I have seen several episodes today and they are all very well done, but I don't understand why all of the work that goes into catching them alive and then killing them, I guess just to make it more exciting for the viewers,
Why don't you just use the bow and arrow on each hog instantly with several guys you would think that you could get quite a few more in that manner.
I have seen the PhD in Hawaii catch a few that he was going to relocate? Why in the world would you just make the matter worse in a different area of the Island , especially when they carry so many different diseases.
These are not indigenousness animals to Hawaii , Texas, Florida or anywhere they are being caught , just kill them as fast as you can and use the meat to feed so many people that could use it in this economy.
I am sure these people know much better then I do on their methods so just looking for the answers to my questions
But all in all a very interesting and captivating show, thanks for putting interesting shows on like this instead of wacko Housewives, Kardashians , Jerseyshore and the list goes on

Davis72
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HUNTAH Mon May 16, 2011 1:31 am

Its playing mostly aww day..the newone come on tonight..big island lucky they got more room to hunt.oahu dnt have many spots unless you hunt iligal..
HUNTAH
HUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down