Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kelpie+border collie

Go down

kelpie+border collie Empty kelpie+border collie

Post  HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:28 am

i have a 3yr old 7/8 kelpie,1/8 border collie on the big island. both breeds are from good bloodlines from australia and new zealand. the dog was used for herding sheep and cattle. i got her in hopes of having a help dog to bark and teach my younger dogs, but i recently bought a tracker and a few others so i don't have any room. i also think that someone beat her in the past because she is on the shy side. but to my Girl friend she's fine. she's a sweet dog that has ALOT of energy and will cruise with the dogs but stay close and will answer bark and steady bark when she gets there. basically i don't have the space or patience to bring this dog up to my liking. so if you looking for a help dog or a dog for herd this might be more for you. make me and offer.... no be shame 987-1243
Aloha

Last edited by Kamaaina Hunting Supply on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot sumtin)
HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z
HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum