Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

check out this 400lb pig Gina Brunson shoots..........video

3 posters

Go down

check out this 400lb pig Gina Brunson shoots..........video Empty check out this 400lb pig Gina Brunson shoots..........video

Post  eric@hawaiisportsman Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:43 pm

check out this fat pig! I think it's a "Lahole" (barr). that's one big pig!!!!!!
Video
eric@hawaiisportsman
eric@hawaiisportsman
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

check out this 400lb pig Gina Brunson shoots..........video Empty Re: check out this 400lb pig Gina Brunson shoots..........video

Post  Babooze Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:14 pm

Yeah ,Lahole for sure. The guy could hardly walk, he was so fat! Laughing

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

check out this 400lb pig Gina Brunson shoots..........video Empty CRAP

Post  s_wright121 Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:34 am

NOW THATS NOT A PEN FED HOG.. GIVE ME A BRAKE!!!!

s_wright121
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

check out this 400lb pig Gina Brunson shoots..........video Empty Re: check out this 400lb pig Gina Brunson shoots..........video

Post  Babooze Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:37 pm

Steve I think you misunderstood. Lahole is Castrated. Not sure if anybody still does it but back in the day when you catch a small boar that was not big enough for the table you castrate, ear mark and let em go. Different hunters each had thier own mark and would honor each others marks for the most part. A few months or year later you get one nice FAT PIG for the table.

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  eric@hawaiisportsman Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:29 pm

yep by castration they lose all interest in chasing the wahine. All they do is eat! my buddy on the big island told me that some of the ones he's cut will put on 100lbs in as little as nine months. he was definately feed by feeders.
The wierd thing about this video though is how different the tusk look right after the shot and when they line him up for pictures back at camp. It almost looks like a different pig.
eric@hawaiisportsman
eric@hawaiisportsman
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  s_wright121 Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:39 pm

Thanks
I've been hog hunting all my life never heard about that even raised them as a kid. interesting info thanks. Very Happy

s_wright121
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum