Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone know the results in the stab um vi results

+4
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ansah bark
AINA PROVIDE
perrin96792
8 posters

Go down

does anyone know the results in the stab um vi results Empty does anyone know the results in the stab um vi results

Post  perrin96792 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:01 am

does anyone know the results for the longest tusk and total weight for the stab um rack um pack um hunting contest. does any one know if the guys with the blind pigs won

perrin96792
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

does anyone know the results in the stab um vi results Empty Re: does anyone know the results in the stab um vi results

Post  AINA PROVIDE Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:48 am

Eazzay my brada only one of our pigs was bline, who eva hit dat boa bouta week or two weeks ago ther dogs probly got tuned and neva have garmin.. no kan help if da dog catch da pig ah? we was supposed to show da guts to da guys dat was grumblin dis mornen deep in da valley but dey neva show, so we gotum..ALOHAHZ
- COLLABORATION
AINA PROVIDE
AINA PROVIDE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

does anyone know the results in the stab um vi results Empty Re: does anyone know the results in the stab um vi results

Post  ansah bark Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:09 am

tom dem supposed to look not da guys who grumbled no show no win eazeh as dat
ansah bark
ansah bark
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:48 am

Wassup guys, not starting anything here between all of you but all you guys are legiit pig huntahz , Wayne boy them are legit ,the Josephs is legit.....now we come to these young guys Dayten and his crew they young but they are legit...no can help the pig was blind like he said maybe another huntah when battle this boar got tune,and the boar got away not saying he left in good shape, a blind pig is like any other pig in da mountains, whether it be BLIND,DEAF,or MISSING A LEG,it is still caught in the mountains...they was willing to take who ever was grumbling to the guts,they was there and the other guys wasn't....unlike the one tournament were the kid tells us he going take us to the guts and have no problem with it, then wen a protest arrises we tell him take us 3JUDGES he turn around and say he only going take one of us cause he no like us hunt his area,but little does he know all 3 of us hunt together so no diferrent....but he still went win...this kind problems is why i quit entering tournaments and just hunt for the love !!! so like i was saying no side taking just being a friendly ear !!! thanks guys cyrus
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

does anyone know the results in the stab um vi results Empty just a word

Post  HYPA Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:13 am

look..... i dont know if what i say has any weight on this board at all but im gonna defend these boys. first I know were they hunted and i grew up hunting in that area... and these boys hunted that area with MY mentor since they were young kids. Also i know the boys that went from whitmore and they are honest kids! I know of no whitmore hunters that cheat they are all country and everyone in this community is solid as hunters we all take care of each other and help each other when dogs need sewing or what ever it may be.
Even if the pig was blind ...who cares? it was caught on a legit hunt you cannot tell your dogs to catch a certain pig it dosnt work like that, plus ANYONE who has hunted for awhile knows that you catch pigs that have fought other dogs recently here and there. Dont let the beers blind your way of thinking and if you didnt place so be it, but why cause waves? have you hunted long enough to know what you are talking about?
I have seen pigs with three legs missing ears and missing eyes i have seen pigs with half leg and some that were so totaled that it was a mirracle that they were still walking...and i knew somebody elses dogs had fought it a day b4 or so...but i caught them in public hunting grounds....so now tell me this was i not sopposed to catch those pigs?....it happenes all the time on this island, dont forget we have hunters on every street corner on this island.
And that 6 incher that was posted on this board not to long ago...he waas blind in his left eye...so what am i not supposed to mount him now?
no offence to the braddas that were grumbling at the tournament but it is what is.
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  perrin96792 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:45 am

didn't mean to offend anyone by mentioning the pig was blind, we are not accusing anyone of cheating, just was curious, we know that in the mountains anything is possible

perrin96792
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  ansah bark Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:52 am

well what they protested at da tourny was cuzz da pig was blind nobody sayin dis boyyz cheated but they not goin let anybody wit any 3 legged pigs scale because dey saying dat da guys coulda coughtem in a trap so da blind pig could have been cought prier to the tourny kept alive and saved for the tourny.das y it was protested.its not my problem so i dnt care as long as everybody play fair ima be cool wit it if the pig is from wea dey said its there goodluck dat they won.till da next time huntaz peace.
ansah bark
ansah bark
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:28 am

No worries I am in no means trying to say that this is a huge conspiracy......And i know that when a hog comes in with a physical dicrepancy that questions are gonna come up...im just trying to vouch for these guys thats all. these guys are good kids and thats all im trying to say...not trying to let this get outta hand like the other topics .
I do know that some times we catch hogs that have been physically mutalated , but they are legit catches. its something that is all ways gonna come up at every tournament either on this board or around the beer cooler its human nature.
I think that competion does bring out the worst in people hence i dont eneter tournies or hold one of my own anymore. but im not trying to jump anyone just stating my own feelings.

alohas
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:23 am

1ST OFF BIG ALOHAZZZ TO ALL DA HUNTAZ AND THE SPONSORS THAT CAME OUT AN SUPPORT.THE BOYS DID WIN THE SIDE POT.SOME PEOPLE CONTESTED AN NOBODY SHOWED UP.I FELT AS THE MAIN JUDGE THAT THIS PIG WAS A LEGAL CATCH AND NO SIGNS OF TRAP OR PIG PEN.ONLY DA BOIZ KNOW HOW AN WHERE THEY CAUGHT UM.THAT IS WHY I NEVA GO MYSELF 2 CHECK DA GUTS.BUT EVERY TEAM CAPTAIN THEIR HAD DA CHANCE TO COME WITH US OR EVEN TODAY THEY COULDVE COME ALL DA WAY 2 6PM CAUSE MY TOURNEY CLEARLY STATES YOU HAVE 24HRS TO CONTEST ANY DECISION.THE REASON WHY I DO THAT IS BECAUSE JUS IN CASE MR.HOOLYWOOD LIKE WIN DA TOURNEY WITH SOMEBODY ELSES PET BACON AND THEN AFTER THEY WIN. BACONS OWNERS GO HOME NOTICE THAT HE GONE BUT TO LATE CAUSE NEVA HAVE UM ON DA ENTRY PAPER.I ALSO DONT DO DA 10MIN AFTER THE TOURNEY RULE CAUSE WHAT IS DA CHANCES OF GETTING HOME IN 10MINS AND CHECKING IF THE PIG YOU USE FOR TRAIN DOGS IS GONE.YOU CAN CATCH DA GUY DOWN DA ROAD CAUSE DA ISLAND ONLY SMALL BUT HE GOING KEEP DA POT.CUZ THAT KIND GUYS IS FRONTAHZ NOT HUNTAZ. .BOTTOM LINE IS ANY TEAM HAS 24HRS TO CONTEST A DECISION IF THEY FEEL SUM TIN WASNT RIGHT. PLEASE GUYZ ANY ? P.M ME.CAUSE THEIRS ALOT OF SPONSORS WATCHING THIS FOURM CAUSE I TOLD THEM HOW TIGHT OF A GROUP WE ARE BUT IF THEY SEE THIS KIND OF KA-KA THEY NOT GOING GIVE US NOTHING 4 SPONSOR DA NEXT TOURNEY.
I AM NO WAY OFFENDED BY ANY OF THIS AND HOPE NOBODY GETS OFFENDED BY THIS.
HUNTAZ UNITED NOT DIVIDED**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanakuli Huntaz Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:24 am

wow mean the drama good thing i never enter. I think if u wanna hold a fair tournament there should be no cash prize then u going see who going come out for the tournament and most likely going be the true huntaz cause i think more big the prize the more people get ideas...but this ony my saying...hunt safe peace out...

Nanakuli Huntaz
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannonChun Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:53 am

All i can say is that these pigs was ligit. Most of the boys that cought the pigs was my good friends and i know they slam hogs. They was ready for take anyone 2 the guts and i garrentee not no 10-15 min away from the truck probably in Arabia. In the past tournaments i seen some mest up stuff and they never say they going take um 2 the guts the story was always 15min and we cought um already not trying for start anything but it is what it is if you think they was bull sh#t then you should of met them up and go see the guts end of story at lest they was game for show who ever. Like i sead be4 the only way for show best of the best is have volenteers for each team in one tournament then that would shut anyone up cuz its stright up!!!!!! But all in all it should not be about the money or anything like that it should be about the huntas comming 2 gether and having fun but somone got 2 come up with somthing with this tournament stuff cuz 2 much grumbling end of story. Aloha

Last edited by ShannonChun on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ansah bark Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:31 pm

its 24 hours past da deadline for the protest all is done and da boys got paid everythings all good good job boys on da catch atleast we all had fun thanks tom for putting on such a fun and fair tourny.till da next time mahaloz
ansah bark
ansah bark
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  perrin96792 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:22 am

ShannonChun wrote:All i can say is that these pigs was ligit. Most of the boys that cought the pigs was my good friends and i know they slam hogs. They was ready for take anyone 2 the guts and i garrentee not no 10-15 min away from the truck probably in Arabia. In the past tournaments i seen some mest up stuff and they never say they going take um 2 the guts the story was always 15min and we cought um already not trying for start anything but it is what it is if you think they was bull sh#t then you should of met them up and go see the guts end of story at lest they was game for show u um. Like i sead be4 the only way for show best of the best is have volenteers for each team in one tournament then that would shut anyone up cuz its stright up!!!!!! But all in all it should not be about the money or anything like that it should be about the huntas comming 2 gether and having fun but somone got 2 come up with somthing with this tournament stuff cuz 2 much grumbling end of story. Aloha
i think there is a big misunderstanding we never mean to offend anyone by mentioning the pig was blind we were just curious about the results we don't have a problem with the outcome congradulations to the huntas we know that in the mountains anything is possible if anybody like talk to me my name is wayne my number is 699-0580

perrin96792
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  perrin96792 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:39 am

Collaboration Huntahz wrote:Eazzay my brada only one of our pigs was bline, who eva hit dat boa bouta week or two weeks ago ther dogs probly got tuned and neva have garmin.. no kan help if da dog catch da pig ah? we was supposed to show da guts to da guys dat was grumblin dis mornen deep in da valley but dey neva show, so we gotum..ALOHAHZ
- COLLABORATION
never mean to stir up things just was curious on the outcome come we know anything is possible in the mountains congradulations aloha

perrin96792
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:29 am

perrin96792 wrote:
Collaboration Huntahz wrote:Eazzay my brada only one of our pigs was bline, who eva hit dat boa bouta week or two weeks ago ther dogs probly got tuned and neva have garmin.. no kan help if da dog catch da pig ah? we was supposed to show da guts to da guys dat was grumblin dis mornen deep in da valley but dey neva show, so we gotum..ALOHAHZ
- COLLABORATION
never mean to stir up things just was curious on the outcome come we know anything is possible in the mountains congradulations aloha

WE ALL HUNTAZ HERE AN MOST OF ALL WE ALL FRIENDZ 1 WAY OR ANOTHER. I JUST DON'T WANT THE TOURNEY 2 BE KNOWN AS THE 1 THAT GET PILIKIA. WE WANNA BE KNOWN AS THE 1 DAT WAS THERE FOR THE HUNTAZ.
THIS WILL NOT HOLD ME BACK FROM MAKING FUTURE TOURNEYS CUZ EVERYBODY INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY.
CON-GRATZ TO ALL DA WINNAHZ AN DA COMPETITORS
(RYGHT ON BRADDAH WAYNE C YOU IN DA GYM SOON IM READY TO HIT DA PADS MAI BRADDAH)

HUNTAZ UNITED NOT DIVIDED**BRADDAH TOMZ**

**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  AINA PROVIDE Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:15 am

Rajjah No worries brada Wayne, its all good..theres no bad vibes at all its alll Aloha, and we all humble sojahz on dis side. Thas jus how we was raised hunting, with Respect for each huntah and there dogs,no matta wat age! Young or old, no matta..but lemme tell you id be trippen too if I seen 6 young boys pull up to da tourney with 4good size boahz lidaht..i gues in some peoples eyes it was hard to beleive. Yeah we young bucks, But they dont know we been huntin hard foa yeahz alreddy and taught by one of the legends on dis aina..and for that us young boys are very fortunate..dont mean to brag or be a cocky little fucker or anything like that but im sure you huntahz had hamma hunts like this before. know wata mean guys? and well dudes you know we all love to hunt, we all love to be in da mountain away from society, like Tomz sed,(Huntaz United Not Divided-Many in Body One Track Mind)all in all we had a good time, and thas all that matters!!! Cheeeheeee .MUCH MAHALOS AND MADDD APRECIATION TO BRADDAH TOMZ and everybody that helped putt together the tournament..until next time....Shakas to you you and you..and everybody inbetween. Shoooots 10 4 ova n outt.
~COLLABORATION*

AINA PROVIDE
AINA PROVIDE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum