Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training is it worth the money???????????????

3 posters

Go down

Training is it worth the money??????????????? Empty Training is it worth the money???????????????

Post  hog428 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:20 am

This is just my way and thats all!!! I start training at six weeks three times a week twice one on one and once as a pack all litter mates one on one is to gain cotroll of the mind as a pack they learn to controll a rubber ring from me I will train them like this untill they are six mo old I pick the ones that have learned the most from training and start them hunting I read how many problems hunters have bumping each other this happens. My dogs are ptibull/bull T/ hound. when I started I had pure pits BIG DOG FIGHTS mike vick had nothing on what happened in my yard so when hunting I had to stay far from other hunters not because they would do somthing just because they were bulls if somone lost a dog they would look at me. so I train my dogs to stay at my side untill we get to were we will be hunting. If your dogs run a pig past me my dogs will stay at my side. when you buy a dog from me it will do the same I spend alot of training on controll a dog from me has never had a rope on its neck Even when in a hot track if I call they come NOW nobody can steal my dogs you must no the comand word or they will not let you touch them you know the pass word no problem when I hunt I pass through many pigs some big boars I dont run them I leave them for other hunters this gives everybody a chance my dogs range 50 yards max... they hunt as one unit and I train one gun dog this dog stays at my side untill I reach the pig all dogs will pin if I cant here them the gundog will bring me to them If anybody would like to come hunt with me please come hunt I can get you a place to stay one thing you should know is I hunt very deep I would love to have the company

GOOD HUNTING TO ALL

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Training is it worth the money??????????????? Empty Re: Training is it worth the money???????????????

Post  Kauai Boy Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:55 am

I like come hunt. Wea u live? Very Happy
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Training is it worth the money??????????????? Empty Re: Training is it worth the money???????????????

Post  hog428 Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:58 am

north shore

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:35 am

north shore oahu or kauai?
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:14 pm

kauai

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:16 am

wow man thats intence..... Smile Smile My dogs ...if a mongoose runs past em they chase...lol they are like yours in the aspect of other people though hard to steal em real shy, I wait till 1 year my line pulls to the redbone hound and i find that when i start em too early the yap when i start t o em late they come lazy about 1 year they are physicay able to control their long legs and make some......SOME smart coices..lol, They to are pit mixed but i breed the punchy outta em they will let go on comand but hard to get em to not chase...them hounds can be stubburn sometimes.....tranning ussaly starts with 2 a week hunts and i dont yell for em when they get lost ill just wait till they find me, once i get em to that point ill break em the river then i will alternate from dry to wet mountains every week after about two years they are solid and i dont have to wory about em when they no come out i know they wont fight till death and will find the shirt anywere i leave it
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:05 am

hog428, what your name? i thought you was on one other island Laughing .
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:10 pm

when my pups are two to six weeks you start to see the punks I work on them first[ just what I think is wanting to please the owner is the biggest fault of the pit there are no limits to what they will do] so I try to teach them we are all togather this has worked best for me my old dogs all litter mates 5 years were trained by the dogs before them inturn as a unit the young dogs prety much fall in line the ones that don;t most times range to far and are killed buy .............................I'v lost alot of good dogs most times I sell the dog to somone needing a good outside dog that can find and stop hogs. my dogs hunt very short range it's little like still hunt you find the mark then the hog

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:39 am

Howzit hog428 what's your name? My name is Timmy. Where on Kauai you from?
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:00 am

hey whats up I live on the northshore

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:22 am

Hypa: I was thinking about what you said about the right time to start the dogs most litters I take them out two at a time when they start to hunt once in a while I will have a youg pup ready to start at 5 mo for sure buy 6 mo in my kennels one dog per pin old dog young dog I have tryed both ways starting them older my dogs are 95 % pit/bt at six mo. they still look to the older dogs my old dogs are all litter mates no fighting I never have dog fights before wow bad......... to me its all in the first six mo. And maybe one more thing my daughter she lives with the puppys I have two to three litters a year she puts alot of time into my dogs.

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:41 am

timmy if you like go hunt call me 826-9325

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:17 am

Shoots i call you. Very Happy my number is 652-9808
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down