Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keiki of the aina Puuanahulu tournament!

+3
DogWalka!
steady n' ready
Deleted account
7 posters

Go down

Keiki of the aina Puuanahulu tournament! Empty Keiki of the aina Puuanahulu tournament!

Post  Deleted account Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:46 am

So today me and my team places 3rd in biggest boar. We won a bag of dog food and a dog tie which wasn't the greatest prizes but the tournament was for a good cause. As we put down our prizes to receive our t-shirts, some people (you know who you are) stole our prizes and ditched. If you needed dog food that bad I would of been happy to just give it to you if you asked

Last edited by Sato on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Deleted account
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Keiki of the aina Puuanahulu tournament! Empty Re: Keiki of the aina Puuanahulu tournament!

Post  steady n' ready Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:50 am

guess all the prize was in being first with the cash...didnt get to see your guys pig get scaled but congratz! sorry to hear on your dog food bag, thats pretty low...so you seen them take it?
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Keiki of the aina Puuanahulu tournament! Empty Re: Keiki of the aina Puuanahulu tournament!

Post  Deleted account Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:59 am

Ya, seems like the one to win was 1st. We weighed in 3 boars. didn't realize we were even placing with the boars weight cause we were leading with the tusk up until the end. But we got bumped out of the tusk category but landed 3rd biggest boar. Ya, we seen the people digging to there truck and leaving but we figure they needed it more then us being that they just stole it. It's just shame and funny to see so called hunters have to steal in order to get something. We suppose to be a hunters hui. NO CAN LIKE THAT

Deleted account
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  steady n' ready Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:04 am

congratz on the 3 pigs you guys caught and coming in 3rd! me and my patnah didnt have the best day but was fun, caught 4 screamahz, and one hapai sow with keiks so we let um go! it is sad to hear that this happend, cuz i thought of this tournament as a good get together which had a pretty good turn out, and some nice pigs coming in! but your right, that person must of needed it more then you, so let it be i guess, karma always takes play! gotta set up a hunt one day braddah!
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  DogWalka! Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:50 am

No Can dat kine! Shame. Not real huntaz,
but... they goin get there day! Next time
they should Buy there own!
Aloha Everyone!

DogWalka!
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Keiki of the aina Puuanahulu tournament! Empty sorry shane

Post  lockaz Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:56 am

Aloha guyz I won 2place inbigest boar we had to leave so grabed our dog food we won not noing my brother in law grabed a extra bag . I never find out till we got to hilo so Shane im so sorry if u think we stol the stuff and I tot I heard some one call us but we still left I have the dog lead and dogfood never do this intentionally I feal so dumb right now Shane I just Tex u please call me or Tex me so we can get dis settled im so sorrybra
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CAVE CANEM Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Congratulations guys!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  steady n' ready Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:21 pm

st8 up wrote:Aloha guyz I won 2place inbigest boar we had to leave so grabed our dog food we won not noing my brother in law grabed a extra bag . I never find out till we got to hilo so Shane im so sorry if u think we stol the stuff and I tot I heard some one call us but we still left I have the dog lead and dogfood never do this intentionally I feal so dumb right now Shane I just Tex u please call me or Tex me so we can get dis settled im so sorrybra

right on les...dats how my braddah, congratz on the tourny bu!
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Deleted account Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:42 pm

st8 up wrote:Aloha guyz I won 2place inbigest boar we had to leave so grabed our dog food we won not noing my brother in law grabed a extra bag . I never find out till we got to hilo so Shane im so sorry if u think we stol the stuff and I tot I heard some one call us but we still left I have the dog lead and dogfood never do this intentionally I feal so dumb right now Shane I just Tex u please call me or Tex me so we can get dis settled im so sorrybra

Aloha Les no problem, it was just a mis-understanding. Congrats on the win! Consider that as extra prizes. Maybe just hook up my friend Darcey sometime since he buys choke dogs from you;) lol

Deleted account
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Deleted account Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:50 pm

steady n' ready wrote:congratz on the 3 pigs you guys caught and coming in 3rd! me and my patnah didnt have the best day but was fun, caught 4 screamahz, and one hapai sow with keiks so we let um go! it is sad to hear that this happend, cuz i thought of this tournament as a good get together which had a pretty good turn out, and some nice pigs coming in! but your right, that person must of needed it more then you, so let it be i guess, karma always takes play! gotta set up a hunt one day braddah!

Couldn't get the big one, just think of it as a train dog session. There's always a next time. Always nice meeting and hanging out with fellow hunters. Can for sure set up a hunt

Deleted account
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  East.Side.Mountain.Men Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:49 am

Congrats bradas on the torney. Honest mistake ....everyone makes mistakes atleast they came forward....congratulations again bradas.....

East.Side.Mountain.Men
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Keiki of the aina Puuanahulu tournament! Empty RIGHT ON GUY'Z!!!!!

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:41 am

CONGRATULATION TO ALL THE WINNER'S & EVERYBODY ELSE WHO ENTERED AND WHO HAD A HAND IN MAKING THIS TOURNAMENT!!

Sorry I could'nt be there but I had other another commitment but i heard it was a real good event and I'm glad everything got straitened out.

Hey Sato text me all your shipping information and I'll send you a couple of HUI MA'UKA HOG DOG SUPPLIES T-shirts and some other supplies!!! 808-864-6838 Aloha, SHELD'Z
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down