Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modified HCR60 Sent back to house

5 posters

Go down

Modified HCR60 Sent back to house Empty Modified HCR60 Sent back to house

Post  ollie Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:06 am

The Senate has modified HCR60 and sent it back to the House of Representatives. They changed the language but still want create a working group.
Contact your representative and senator and ask them to not support this resolution in any form.
You can view the new resolution at this link.
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/session2009/bills/HCR60_SD1_.pdf

And you can find your senator and representative at these links.

Senate - http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/site1/info/direct/sendir.asp

House - http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/site1/house/members/members.asp

We need to bring a lot of pressure on these folks. They are getting an earful from hunting opponents so we need to let them know we are out here. The hunting opponents are well organized and have a head start on us. They've been filling the legislators ears with misinformation and lies since they convened in January.

You guys on the outer islands to get involved in this as well. This might be an Oahu problem at the moment but it could spread to your island as well.

This is probably our only chance to act on this. Once they get this going, it's going to be too late for us to try to get back in the game. Don't wait for your buddies to fight this, get involved.

Ollie

ollie
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Modified HCR60 Sent back to house Empty Re: Modified HCR60 Sent back to house

Post  huntaz only Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 am

just sent in my support Thanks Brad affraid affraid affraid
huntaz only
huntaz only
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Modified HCR60 Sent back to house Empty ATTN all hunters that oppose HCR 60

Post  koai'e Sat May 02, 2009 9:23 pm

If you have already submitted testimony in opposition of this bill pease got to the link and make sure that your letter is online.
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/session2009/Bills/HCR60_SD1_.HTM
My testimony was not late, I saw it online along with other hunters letter's AND THE LETTERS ARE NOT THERE ANYMORE! If your letter is not there please call BOTH Senator Tokuda 587-7215 and Senator Hee 586-7300. Let who ever answers the phone know that you are calling regarding HCR60 and your testimony is no longer on line. I called and they tried to be very helpfull. Also please print a copy of your testimony and bring it to the next OPHA meeting (this thursday) give it to me (Nalani), Cory, or Ollie.

much mahalo's
koai'e
koai'e
Piglet
Piglet

http://nalanz.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ollie Thu May 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Well hunters we did'nt do a good job cause the HCR 60, SD 1 passed. Only Bertram and Takai did'nt vote. They where excused. Only time will tell how bad it will get. Brad and those of you who sent in testimonies, A BIG MAHALO. So for most of you who sat on the side line did'nt do anything don't come crying to me when things get bad.........................................................................

ollie
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HOG WILD Sun May 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Guy's,check out todays Honolulu Advertiser's front page article about HCR60 with interveiw with of some hunter's and there veiws on this issue.

Aloha,Robert C.

"SOME GO HUNTING,SOME ARE HUNTER'S"

HOG WILD
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Modified HCR60 Sent back to house Empty Linda Vannatta talks shit

Post  koai'e Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:47 pm

koai'e
koai'e
Piglet
Piglet

http://nalanz.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:37 am

yeah pardoned my french, but fuck her and all her fucken stupid hiking friends who support this bullshit. tell her try come hike waianae mountains and tell us something she going get her ass knocked out. this is fucken bullshit a lot of us submitted letters me included and the state threw them away like was garbage, these clowns had us beat from the beginning. that's why i like know something how they going keep us off the trails? it ain't going to happen cause they going have fun trying to arrest everybody, and they cry about us outlaw hunting, but how we going keep hunting legally when bullshit like this keeps happening. just like for example that new law or whatever that everybody participating in the hunt needs to have a hunting license, instead of a one to one ( one helper to one person with a hunting license). cuz i got a warning from a game warden for that in waiamano homes last year. so all i gotta say is fuck them cause that politics shit is bullshit and they can keep fucken crying cuz all it is is that the hikers want for their dogs to be able to run loose on the trails while ours are leashed, when the thing that they forget is we were in the mountain long before them and we are in there for more than a nature walk. cause to a lot of us hog hunting is a tradition not just a hobbie. K Huntahz aloha! and keep doing what you doing fuck those hikers!
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ollie Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:24 am

For your info they will be a meeting at Makiki DLNR office on Friday, Aug 14, 5-7 on HCR 60. If you want to be heard make sure to attend. I know we'll be out numbered so don't forget.

ollie
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down