Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OHA is on board to help hunting law suit

3 posters

Go down

OHA is on board to help hunting law suit Empty OHA is on board to help hunting law suit

Post  hunters6262 Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:43 am

Palikapu has given me information to let hunters ,gathers n community know OHA office of Hawaiian affairs is in support of PELE DEFENSE FUND hunters law suit (STATE WIDE ) this is really big for us . N I say about time a Hawaiian Organization get involved n helping the people of Hawaii . Would be good for people to call them n let them know we know they are on board n thank you for protecting our lifestyle n future kids of Hawaii . What a shame of Hawaiian home lands n kamehameha schools that are n have been desecrating there own culture ,tradition n religious beliefs of there own people to please the select few who fill there pockets of money at the cost of future kids of Hawaii . I call them sell outs .
Joe

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

OHA is on board to help hunting law suit Empty Thanks joe

Post  Daniel_Peterson Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:06 am

For keeping myself updated with something that should concern us all cheers sunny cheers cheers
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

OHA is on board to help hunting law suit Empty Take a bow

Post  hunters6262 Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:49 am

Daniel its guys like you that stand up right on , glad to say your my friend in this struggle . I am going to be looking at how far OHA is going to help , empty words won't cut it ,we need help. This law suit is there fight also they owe it to the people of Hawaii . That is why Hawaiian home lands and kamehameha schools are a sell out, but doesn't mean they cannot change n do the right thing, I hope for there sake it's not just the law suit that makes them get a can of act right. OHA for a long time hasn't been doing right by there people so if they support n do right by the people who they say they represent it will look good for them, and if and when they do I will give them the props they deserve . But as of now OHA SAID THEY SUPPORT . Right on Daniel .
Joe

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

OHA is on board to help hunting law suit Empty Re: OHA is on board to help hunting law suit

Post  KVB Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:09 am

That's so true, Joe. Right on, Daniel!!!

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

OHA is on board to help hunting law suit Empty Re: OHA is on board to help hunting law suit

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum