Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condensation proof cameras

2 posters

Go down

Condensation proof cameras Empty Condensation proof cameras

Post  CAVE CANEM Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:58 am

I always carry one of those waterproof disposable cameras in my bag for take couple pics while in the bush but you just no can beat the digital cameras nowadays so I ws wondering what kind cameras you guys stay carrying in the bush?? I tried to take my digital camera but by the time I hit a pig all I could see was condensation inside the camera in front of the "eye". The camera dried out and works fine when I get home but for some reason when I take it in the mountains it clouds out and is just a spare battery holder! Laughing ! Have a good one guys!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Condensation proof cameras Empty Re: Condensation proof cameras

Post  CAVE CANEM Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:07 am

Those look like cherry cameras! I never knew they made waterproof digital cameras, I was thinking I was going end up having to get one case or something to put on my camera Laughing Thanks for the heads up on that Jushunt! I think I am gonna check into one of those pentax ones! It says it is waterproof up to 10 feet so can take um dive the reefs! Thanks again!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Condensation proof cameras Empty Re: Condensation proof cameras

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum