Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I GOT ANOTHER EMAIL!! NOW THEY KILLING DA BIRDS!! UNREAL!!!

2 posters

Go down

I GOT ANOTHER EMAIL!!  NOW THEY KILLING DA BIRDS!! UNREAL!!! Empty I GOT ANOTHER EMAIL!! NOW THEY KILLING DA BIRDS!! UNREAL!!!

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:47 am

Aloha mai e Hunters, Fisherman, and Kumu Hula gathers,

Please send this message to all of your contacts.  The reason is USFWS is trying to remove the  special permit requirement to eradicate these species from Hawaii.  

Please comment on the Environmental Assessment  and post your comments that there are laws that protects these species and once again they are trying to right the wrong by skirting the process.

SAMPLE DRAFT

I hereby oppose any special request to remove the special permit process that is being requested by USFWS as stated on their draft EA.  Barn owls are protected under the US Migratory Bird Treaty Act and under CITES Appendix II, and in Hawaii by state wildlife laws.

If you are so incline to do so you can also state that you are against the eradiation of barn owls and the cattle egrets.

Sincerely,

Your name
Use this link: http://www.regulations.gov/#!home  and punch in docket FWS-HQ-MB-2013-0070.

The USFWS has a draft EA out right now to eradicate the barn owls and the cattle egrets.  So not only the sheep, goats, deer, and pigs, but also the owl and egrets are on the hit list.  They have already been killing them, but now they want to remove the requirment to get permits.  You can read the EA, and post a comment at
 and punch in docket FWS-HQ-MB-2013-0070.  I called one of the heads of FWS, and he said that not enough people commented so far to matter.

Barn owls are not federally threatened or endangered in the U.S., but are protected under the U.S. Migratory Bird Treaty Act and under CITES Appendix II, and in Hawaii by state wildlife laws.
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

I GOT ANOTHER EMAIL!!  NOW THEY KILLING DA BIRDS!! UNREAL!!! Empty Re: I GOT ANOTHER EMAIL!! NOW THEY KILLING DA BIRDS!! UNREAL!!!

Post  hunters6262 Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:05 am

The owl n the Hawaiian hawk wipe out the Hawaiian crow "i call the Hawaiian crow a California Raven " same bird in California . Anyways the hawaiiancrow makes the special interest groups choke money n they taking choke more land for the crow even though they know it won't make it . And they don't care it's not about the crow it's about the money . Sooner or later the will have to de list the Hawaiian crow to kill that also cuz that bird is in the way for them to take more land n get more federal funding . Always wonder when the federal giv gonna wake up n see these special interest groups scamming them ? Hopefully soon cuz they taking everything

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum