Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumb A$$ of the Year

5 posters

Go down

Dumb A$$ of the Year Empty Dumb A$$ of the Year

Post  Misadventure Gear Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:39 am

Link to Muley Madness

Here is an interesting read for you all........

I heard about this while on the Bowcast forum today.....Seems this young wannabe in California decided to make himself into a superhunter--make the record books, get sponsorships and all that. So he goes on ebay and buys himself two B&C racks. A week later, he posts up on a few hunting forums how he shot not one, but TWO record book 190+ inch deer in 75 minutes with his bow.....on the second to last day of rifle season, in an area where a 130 inch buck is considered gai-normous!!! He notifies B&C and a California record keeping organizaion that he intends to have the racks scored after the 60 day drying period. He also sold the story to at least 2 hunting mags. Other hunters from the area smell a rat as they've never enountered such large deer in that unit he claimed he took it. Soon enough someone finds the ebay sale, and the truth comes out. It appears he also did this last year with another book-buck.

Now it gets even better........this same dumbass had the gall to contact the guy he bought the racks from, and asks for his money back because California DOW confiscated his racks!!!! The seller had to sell those racks because he is drowning in medical bills from kidney disease, and this guy wants his money back because he doesn't have the racks anymore......

It also comes out that a few weeks before doing all this, he started a thread on a forum calling Ted Nugent a poacher and stating that Ted might have used bait when he hunted a muley in Cali--where any baiting is illegal. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.......What a tool......

Now, he is probably looking at a misdemeanor because it is illegal to buy or sell indigenous animal parts in cali---and mule deer are indigenous, and by trying to profit from it, it may bump it up to a felony.......And people on hunting forums everywhere are hearing about this, and recognizing him for the LOSER he is....
Misadventure Gear
Misadventure Gear
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.misadventuregear.com

Back to top Go down

Dumb A$$ of the Year Empty Re: Dumb A$$ of the Year

Post  UpFront Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:27 am

Bwaahahaha! lol! Tool is an understatement, that guy is a complete Craftsman work box.
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 am

UpFront wrote:Bwaahahaha! Dumb A$$ of the Year Lol Tool is an understatement, that guy is a complete Craftsman work box.

Couldn't have said it better myself.... I dunno Dave this guy might be a little better than craftsman maybe a Snap-On BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

What a DONKEY!!!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  UpFront Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:01 am

Koa Boa wrote:

Couldn't have said it better myself.... I dunno Dave this guy might be a little better than craftsman maybe a Snap-On BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

What a DONKEY!!!
lol, yeah, I was thinking of going with Snap On, but that's way too good for him. Maybe ah, what's dat ghetto kine they get at Checkers? Razz
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CAVE CANEM Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:05 am

Noname It just says Made In China!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar