Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK????

+2
Kauai Boy
PORKHUNGRY
6 posters

Go down

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK???? Empty WHAT YOU GUYS THINK????

Post  PORKHUNGRY Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:42 am

HOWZIT EVERYONE JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT KINE AREAS WOULD YOU RATHER TRAIN PUPS IN DRY VS. BLUE MOUNTAINS.
FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE I WAS TAUGHT TO TRAIN PUPS IN DRY MOUNTAINS. BUT HAVE MY OWN EXPERIENCE IN BLUE MOUNTAINS AS WELL BUT STICK TO DRY MOUNTAINS FOR TRAINING PURPOSES, BUT EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN WAYS OF TRAINNING AND WHERE? AND HOW? SO JUST WANTED TO GET A LITTLE FEED BACK ON DIS TOPIC?????

clown PORKHUNGRY
PORKHUNGRY
PORKHUNGRY
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK???? Empty Re: WHAT YOU GUYS THINK????

Post  Kauai Boy Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:22 am

For trainem i try take them were get plenty pigs no matter if only small kine pigs dry or wet mountains. I think the more often they get on a pig the faster they turn on.
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK???? Empty wata

Post  huntahs incorperated Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:32 am

for me i just train my pups where get pigs. for me i rather get them useto to the blue mountains from the start. where get water get pig!
huntahs incorperated
huntahs incorperated
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:49 am

Kauai Boy wrote:For trainem i try take them were get plenty pigs no matter if only small kine pigs dry or wet mountains. I think the more often they get on a pig the faster they turn on.

+1

I agree with KB on this one the more pigs you can show your pups the better. This way they can catch on quicker to what it is you want them to do, find and catch pig WHAT YOU GUYS THINK???? Icon_biggrin . You can also see what traits your pup is showing you around the action and depending on your style you can begin to nurture or try to correct these traits again depending on your vision of what you want out of your pup.
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 am

I raise pits/ bull t cross for them it starts at birth they have a built in aggression I found that if you can make them need your approval the dog will look to you for praise and attention nothing means more in life or death they live to please their master before Ive come home from work and found my yard red in blood the puppies would kill each other it was wild until my daughters dog Ika had pups and I was not allowed in she would stay for hours when they were first born talking to them as they grew I could tell they were different com and alert they would listen they were so easy to handle that one litter changed my line today I start training at 6 weeks how to battle with other dogs jumping on them how to grab solid with out the eyes rolling over and always keeping them close to each other obedience and they will all eat out of the same bowl at the same time even the puppies I never train in the pin when there 5 1/2 mo. two weeks before there first hunt I will rev the kennels every day One command from me and the hair is up on all my dogs the pups pick up the vibe when they feel it in the mountain 9 out of 10 pups fire first hunt none of my dogs fight not one dog fight in 8 years thanks GOD for my dogs it's winning the mind once you have that its up to you JUST MY THINKING

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK???? Empty Wet or dry mouth.

Post  MAUKAKANE1 Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:46 am

Alohaz Porkhungry,
For pups, I would say wherever the highest density of pigs are at the time. Sounds like youv'e trained in both wet and dry. Just curious though, is there an added benefit to dry land? Please don't take it the wrong way. I'm not trying to say anything other than that. I just wanna hear your thoughts on it thats all.

Poke em & smoke em, ooooouuryte !!! Very Happy

Alohaz - MAUKAKANE1
Onipa'a a ku ha'aheo
MAUKAKANE1
MAUKAKANE1
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down