Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so you guys know

+10
Kauai808
wessider
alikaf
UpFront
BRIAN AKINA
Wahiawa hunta
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
K KAINOA KENNELS
hog killahz inc.
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

so you guys know Empty so you guys know

Post  hog killahz inc. Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:39 am

jus letting all the huntahz planning on entering the april 3rd tournament know that richard estoesta sr. and jr. are among the judges. jus letting you guys know because richard sr. and jr are good friends of mine and i don't want there to be any drama at the tournament because of this. so whoever going enter good luck and hunt hard. ALOHA!
curtis
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

so you guys know Empty Re: so you guys know

Post  K KAINOA KENNELS Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:20 am

THERE AIN'T NO HATEN IN THE GAME,ONLY LOVE FOR THE PLAYERS cheers cheers

K KAINOA KENNELS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Team Bad Boa/oki boi Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:15 am

that`s my uncle you tall`in about
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:48 am

WOW Good luck on the tourney braddah brian but we all no what jr did to me.(try to sell my dogs)ill keep my cool this time but it aint over its between me and him...ALOHAZZZZ...TOM
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:39 pm

yo tom was it richard jr who tried to sell your dog or jacob? cause i thought that you said was jacob who tried to sell your dogs.
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  K KAINOA KENNELS Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:15 pm

I THINK HE MEAN JACOB NOT RICH JR

K KAINOA KENNELS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:58 am

Sorry braddah curtis thought he was jr but yeah was jacob.I got all the respect for Uncle Richard Sr he the one stopped us from some personal issues that me and jacob had when i showed up at there house when i found out that he went try sell my 2 main dogs.But anyways sorry about the confusion but im pretty sure richard jr had something to do with the 4 wheel parts tournament where he was a judge also and let his son enter(jacob estoesta) no license and jake went steal da pig from the pen.took first place and had to give um back at the pig hunters association meeting.where he neva come to face the music but richard jr did and he took the blame for something that jacob did but then again richard went let him hunt the tournament with no license.THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMMM..alohazzzz TOM
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Wahiawa hunta Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:12 am

No worrie Tom we entering this one to watch out team outlaw comein hard
Wahiawa hunta
Wahiawa hunta
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  K KAINOA KENNELS Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:13 pm

ROGAH THAT!GATA GET DRAMA JUST HUNT IF NOT DON'T ENTERRRRRRRRRRRR

K KAINOA KENNELS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Wahiawa hunta Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Rajah why peolpe gotta hate for... U know wat Jacob Is my Boi and if u got any problem then saysomethin. I know he did some bad stuff but that the past.. But all I can say is that we slam pig still yet

"TEAM OUTLAW "
Wahiawa hunta
Wahiawa hunta
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  K KAINOA KENNELS Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:33 pm

OUTLAW YOU NO HOW WE ROE,YOU ONLY HATE WHEN YOU NOT CATCHING BUT IF THEY IS THEY NOT SAYING NOT THING affraid

K KAINOA KENNELS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Wahiawa hunta Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Yup rajah they get all sick.... But wat ur name bro nd wea ufrom

"TEAM OUTLAW"
"U WANT US COME GET US"
Wahiawa hunta
Wahiawa hunta
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  K KAINOA KENNELS Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:43 pm

FROM HON RIGHT NEXT TO YOU MY BRADA lol! LIKE I SAID YOU NO HOW WE ROE Suspect

K KAINOA KENNELS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Wahiawa hunta Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Wat ur name dawg..

TEAM OUTLAW
Wahiawa hunta
Wahiawa hunta
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  K KAINOA KENNELS Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:02 pm

KAMAKA KAMAKANI KEALOHA KAIPO KU AIU SENT YOU A PM

K KAINOA KENNELS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:22 pm

yo tom yeah he went let jacob enter but plenty guys who enter tournaments your's included don't have license so that shouldn't even be a factor, until you guys ask to see hunting license then there can't be a judgement call on that. Also tom, jacob catch pig plenty so when he came in with the two pigs richard neva think nothing of it and nobody had any discrepencies at the time until they found out what went happen. and if richard had something to do with it would him and the dad pay back all the money out of their own pockets and ban themselves from entering any tournaments, being in the hunting club or judging any tournaments when all of these things were practically their lives? hhhmmm kind of makes you think about that ah. richard jr and sr were the most straight up judges i've ever seen, the scoreboard, the checking of entrails, measurements, and making sure the whole team is there to confirm everything is correct so nobody cry. the messed up thing about this whole situation is everybody blame the whole estoesta family for the mistake of jacob and whoever went hunt with him, there were people who have been caught cheating in other tournaments but they didn't get reprimanded as bad as the estoestas. but anyways whoever going enter this tournament just remember this richard and his dad were asked to judge in this tournament by brian, they didn't ask brian to judge. so makes you think ah there's still people who trust richard and his father or they were a pair of damn good judges. ok braddahz aloha
curtis
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  K KAINOA KENNELS Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:41 pm

AMEN,MY BRADA.. DA BRADA TRYING 2 PUT 1 TORNEY TOGETHER 4 ALL DA HUNTAZ AND 2 KEEP THEM UNITED AND STILL GET SOME PEOPLE WYNNING. TRYING 2 KEEP DIVIDED. DIS WILL BE MY LAST POST. LIKE I SAID JUST F''''''KN HUNT. Cool Cool

K KAINOA KENNELS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:55 pm

SO YOU GUYS KNOW.......MY NAME IS BRIAN AKINA, I PERSONALLY ASKED RICH S.R AND J.R AS WELL AS GORDON (J.R) LAU TO BE MY JUDGES. THEY WILL BE THERE THRU THE ENTIRE EVENT.AND SO YOU GUYS KNOW ..... CRYBABIES ARE REQIURED TO STAY IN CRIB @ HOME !!! Sad
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:02 pm

BESIDES- I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT ---THERE WONT BE A FATHER -JUDGING HIS SON'S PIG/PIGS UNDER SOMEONE ELSES NAME. I WONT BE ENTERING AS WELL ,THATS JUST NOT HOW I OPERATE !!! BE SAFE AND STEADY RACKIN' ....TO BE CONTINUED Twisted Evil
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

so you guys know Empty Something to Think About

Post  UpFront Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:31 pm

As a licensed Hunter I feel it my duty to try and convince those of you out there who are Poachers to get legal.
Being a licensed hunter you are contributing to funding necessary to keep land open for hunting. By being a poacher you are doing just the opposite. You are expecting the licensed hunters to foot the bill? The more people there are calling themselves "hunters" running dogs illegally the more chance of land being shut down. Then there will be no more place to hunt for future generations.
You are teaching the Keiki or others around you that it's ok to break the law? It's ok to hunt illegally?
Do you want to be remembered as a poacher who helped end hunting in Hawaii nei or do you want to be remembered as a Hunter who helped insure that there would always be places to practice our sport of Hunting.
Think about it guys.
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  alikaf Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:46 am

Outlaw Hunta wrote:No worrie Tom we entering this one to watch out team outlaw comein hard
TEAM OUTlaw so u hunting with him agin? thats so funny...... just stay away frm the pig in the pen............alika flores
alikaf
alikaf
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Wahiawa hunta Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:41 am

alikaf wrote:
Outlaw Hunta wrote:No worrie Tom we entering this one to watch out team outlaw comein hard
TEAM OUTlaw so u hunting with him agin? thats so funny...... just stay away frm the pig in the pen............alika flores

pack for pack any day dawg we been slamin boar . We get 15 on our blet already... How much u get
Wahiawa hunta
Wahiawa hunta
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:43 am

Auryght Braddah curtis mean da dope ahhh.here we go again.1st off braddah we cool aint tryna start shit here cause i got my own tourney to run.and i told brian we going support each others 1 no matter what.but as for the license i checked every captain and if i missed 1 i not perfect.but let me tell you this all captains must have license and have um da day of check in and weigh in.but as i recall jake was captain and his dad knew he never have license.so thats totally different from my point of view.as for the 1hwnhunta tryna bring water in the huddle when he not even playin how you going call your self 1 hunta when u like buy every dog that is for sale theres nothing like raising your own dog and watching um stop mr. or ms. piggy right in there tracks.anybody get something to tell me that i causing drama or bull sh!* i not tryna cause nothing jus speaking da truth but everybody know the truth hurts.ALOHAZZZZ.....Tom Tuiloma
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Wahiawa hunta Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:02 am

tako2e wrote:Auryght Braddah curtis mean da dope ahhh.here we go again.1st off braddah we cool aint tryna start shit here cause i got my own tourney to run.and i told brian we going support each others 1 no matter what.but as for the license i checked every captain and if i missed 1 i not perfect.but let me tell you this all captains must have license and have um da day of check in and weigh in.but as i recall jake was captain and his dad knew he never have license.so thats totally different from my point of view.as for the 1hwnhunta tryna bring water in the huddle when he not even playin how you going call your self 1 hunta when u like buy every dog that is for sale theres nothing like raising your own dog and watching um stop mr. or ms. piggy right in there tracks.anybody get something to tell me that i causing drama or bull sh!* i not tryna cause nothing jus speaking da truth but everybody know the truth hurts.ALOHAZZZZ.....Tom Tuiloma

Eh Tom this is Jacob mean guy that hunt with .. If u get anythin for say can give me one call at this number 6730065
Wahiawa hunta
Wahiawa hunta
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:17 am

too much dramas..i thought dis site was suppose to be for storys and seeing how errybody doin on da huntin,not log on jus fo see if da other guy went respond to your comment and den you like kick his/her ass.das wat these other people who like stop huntin like see.like bradda tom said stand united not divided.all in all i hope errybody make peace and make all these tourneys go as smooth as possible..i gotta stop writing already cuz i feel like 1 chick.eazy

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next