Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubbish!!!!!!!

+10
Maui Boar Hunter
seanboy
alikaf
hawgandawg
Koa Boa
kanaka
hog428
MAUKAKANE1
CAVE CANEM
All Balls
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rubbish!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rubbish!!!!!!!

Post  hawgandawg Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:13 am

Right on Munsta! Yeah, seems like the cost of dogs have gone nuts!!! The crazier thing is that there are people out there that are able to pay big bucks without blinking!!! Like you said, the seller should stand behind what he sells, but I will add: regardless of what the price is. To some people, $150 isn't much, but to others, it might be a lot...
hawgandawg
hawgandawg
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 am

MAUKAKANE1 wrote:Hog428 I think you stand above most with your approach to selling a dog. Providing the potential buyer with an un-biased opinion of your dogs working trait (personal ego prevents the absolute truth to surface because it is taken as a reflection of the owner.) Coupled with a return or partial return + trade off for younger potential dog, shows that your intention is above the mighty dollar.
Bradda Muns, I know exactly where you and your fathers belief on hunting dogs are coming from. Still going on ova here but notice it is kept more "in da ohana" these days. Seems like everybody and their brother wants some good dogs nowadays and money is the cure for that ill. I wonder. What is the monetary value of getting up at 4 a.m. twice a week, rain or shine for months to intimately train our own dogs for ourselves. Dogs it seems have gone the way of commercial commodities. I give you money, in exchange I give you product. This is the state of the world as it is today and it sickens me that it has crept its way into our tradition.
A knife a rifle a bow, I can sell you these "products" and tell you EXACTLY how it will perform. You take it out and you see that it does exactly as stated and as you the buyer has expected. "Product".

SELLERS- As trainers and handlers of living, breathing, sentient beings can we honestly say that this dog will do this and that 100% of the time in complete absolution. We can give a good portion of the percentage and that is all. understand that this is not a "product" and that it has its own conscience.

BUYERS- As trainers/handlers of living breathing, psychological creatures we should automatically know that there will be a possible degree of variation in what the seller is telling us and to be prepared for it no matter how slight or great the the degree.

In both seller and buyer you will see that they both start off with the same meaning. This I define as true outdoorsman. Hunter. The realization being that these things vary to some degree. They change to some degree.They re-adapt to some degree. They evolve to some degree. Social dynamics as with all living beings is in a free flowing state. Shifting and changeable to some degree.

Reciept in hand, we automatically return to the store if we unwittingly bought a defective item. Straight to warranty if something gets out of whack or needs repair. Demand to take the steak back cuz its well done and we wanted it rare. We want our products to be exactly as stated, any variation in it makes us feel like "your trying to trick me" " I work hard fo dis and you trying to rip me off".

In certain situations you have every right to get the exact product that your hard earned money has paid for.
Most being inanimate products.

Living breathing beings are dynamic and changing to some degree. Are you the same as you were 20 yrs ago?
To some degree yes. To some degree no.

MAUKAKANE1
Onipa'a a ku ha'aheo

Yup Agree my bradda!

With that being said, When it comes to variations and changes to a certain degree what defines that variation or change to a certain degree? If someone sells me a dog that they say ANSWER BARK AND GRAB SOLID yet when I gotta walk that dog to a pig doesnt even answer bark or scream and when I get thier the dog doesnt do anything AT ALL!! What degree of variation is acceptable when dealing with matters like this?

Finally, Physically I wish I was the same as I was 20 yrs ago Rubbish!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_lol Rubbish!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_lol Rubbish!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_lol But to be honest I think the name is the only thing that has remained the same Rubbish!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin . Good One!!!

Aloha!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:51 pm

I think there is one thing being over looked the one thing that makes it possible to sell dogs that is hunters like koa boa and the rest of us who have spent a life time living breathing mud blood and dog shit all the heart breaks most that are starting now would be dead before they could even get close to the years spent gathering all the knowledge compiled over the years this is no game its a life style so I put myself in their place if you are standing on the out side looking in I know I would give any thing to get in thats what makes selling shity dogs the ultimate burn hunters are spending there hard earned money with a vision of the ultimate pack the same dream of those of us who have given our life's to the hunt

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  All Balls Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:20 am

thanks guys for all the feedback
Yup Koa Boa i agree wit u about if dey say that da dog work that dog should work no matter wat and if he not goin work rite off then thats bullshit
im not the one dealing with the problem its a friend of mine dealing wit this and i personally dont lik 2 pay for dogs that hav been trained already if someone is willing to giv ill giv um some 2 see wat it can do den decide from there im jus not a fan of guys screwing over our felllow braddas wen we shud be helping each other out that jus fuked!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
All Balls
All Balls
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Vidinha Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:40 am

Rajah dat Muns, I cant even count how much ace dogs I gave away to one bradda that needed help n I had nuff good dogs to hold me over. My pops always told me if its a good guy n he need help, give um da dog, the favor going come back some day n if not, no give him anymore. I still do that. give dog, trade for dog or even sell for one bag dog food. Now I guess it's all about da money n not the brother hood that we hunters should all share.
Vidinha
Vidinha
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.cory-vidinha.magix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  All Balls Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:14 pm

thats how i wish it would still be but no guys always gota make anykine and be assholes and not even gve away but sell rubbish dogs!!!!!
All Balls
All Balls
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  whippetmaster Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:27 pm

ktown what the guy name that your friend had bought the dog from that way other hunter can be aware that this guy is out to just rip guys off or maybe not has your friend tried calling the guy telling him that the dog not working the way he said it would.

whippetmaster
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2