Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One for the next generation huntahz

+3
Vidinha
CAVE CANEM
moosehead
7 posters

Go down

One for the next generation huntahz Empty One for the next generation huntahz

Post  moosehead Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:33 am

Start um young and teach them right!!!!hunt hard,hunt safe and hunt smart!!!!alohazOne for the next generation huntahz 1257901710
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

One for the next generation huntahz Empty Re: One for the next generation huntahz

Post  CAVE CANEM Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:58 am

Cherry boar Moosehead! I had Adidas slippahs like that when I was younger, They dissappeared! Laughing
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

One for the next generation huntahz Empty Re: One for the next generation huntahz

Post  Vidinha Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:11 am

Solid, congrats to da keiki's. Who's truck that? uncle's or Warrens?
Vidinha
Vidinha
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.cory-vidinha.magix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  K KAINOA KENNELS Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:16 am

right on keeping the yungins happy

K KAINOA KENNELS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

One for the next generation huntahz Empty right On!

Post  Koa Boa Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:27 am

Sup Bradda Ted, Right on thats how run da keikis with the dogs AU'RYTE!!!

Nice boar and color looks deep red kinda chocolate cherry!

Is it recent if it is then its good to see Bradda Shine's daughter huntin again last time I saw her she was in a knee brace and crutches.

Alohaz!!!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:16 am

Ho Ted, long time no hear.... Laughing Nice fricken boar Shocked . Right on that's how, gotta take the young gen. Remember the boys i was taking hunt. They more tall than me already and they get their own dogs, they can pack more than me, they catch big kine boars, they respect the land and they respect other huntaz!! Cool
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  moosehead Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:20 pm

YEAH RIGHT ON GUYS!ALWAYS GOOD TO START UM YOUNG!MUNS WAS COUPLE MONTHS AGO BEFORE HER ACL SURGERY.JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO POST FROM MY PHONE SO NOW I'LL BE POSTING MORE OFTEN.BY THE WAY YOU STILL GET ALII?CORY NO THATS JAMES TRUCK.HIS SON AND TWO DAUGHTERS BRUDDAH SHINES SON AND DAUGHTER.OH AND YEAH TIMMY BACK IN ACTION AGAIN WHEN YOU COMING DOWN?LET ME KNOW MAYBE CAN TAKE OFF DURING THE WEEK FOR TAKE YOU HUNT..................
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:29 am

ohhh rajah that...that how we all stared aloha
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:28 am

Howzit Ted,

Yeah rajah ok that makes sense then right on either way gotta get da kids out there we aint gettin any younger. Pretty soon we going be telling da young one's da famous "Boy, When I was your age" line LMAO!!! One for the next generation huntahz Icon_lol One for the next generation huntahz Icon_lol One for the next generation huntahz Icon_lol .........Wait I stay tellin 'um dat already One for the next generation huntahz Icon_lol One for the next generation huntahz Icon_lol One for the next generation huntahz Icon_lol

Yeah was bummed when I seen her all bus up was at one of the tournament weigh-ins down Nanakuli she'll be back.

No, My bradda Alii had to be put down he developed a nerve disorder that pretty much paralyzed him was pretty bummed out he was starting to go out more and hustle alot grab solid and all was looking real good then boom it all happened pretty quick took um Dr. Lau ran some test tried to save um but he just got worse till he couldnt move. Was all sick but too bad sometimes thats how it goes not too long ago we had a good up and coming pup fall off da cliff and broke his back. So we had to put him down as well sucks but thats the way the cards fall too bad he was doing well woulda loved to see what he woulda become.

Alohas,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:50 am

I comin there on sun 3/14 and leaving thurs 3/18 i don't know if i get time fo hunt, maybe just fo some green bottles Wink .
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  moosehead Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:46 pm

YO MUNS SORRY FOR THE LOST OF ALII!DAMM TOO BAD I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE LINING UM UP FOR YOU BY NOW.WELL THATS PART OF HUNTING.IF I GET RID OF ANYTHING ELSE THATS WORTH IT I'LL LET YOU KNOW.UNTIL THEN ALOHA MY BRUDDAH.

YO TIMMY GREEN BOTTLES?WHY ARE YOU DRINKING NOW?
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:04 pm

only a few when i hang out with good friends, so guarans when i come see you guys Wink Laughing
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:00 am

Yeah Bradda Ted he was doing really well Bumma's!!! Take it easy my bradda and Happy Huntin'

Howzit Bradda Timmy what time Sunday you coming maybe can check you out when I get home from hunt if not too late???

Shoots,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:59 am

I comin in on Sunday evening. I goin call ted and cory.
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:34 am

OK rajah sounds good hopefully im home from da hills! Would love to meet you my bradda I goin be camping all next week so hope to meet you on Sunday if you guys get together let me know Cory get my numbah.

Shoots!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down