Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PM messaging Turkey Joe,Bigislandhunter and DOGZ

2 posters

Go down

PM messaging Turkey Joe,Bigislandhunter and DOGZ Empty PM messaging Turkey Joe,Bigislandhunter and DOGZ

Post  MAUKAKANE1 Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:23 am

Aloha Guyz - Just wondering if your PM messaging is working correctly? After sending message it says message has been sent. Tested it by calling some guys on the cell and they say that they didn't recieve the message in their inbox.

So to Turkey Joe, BigIslandHunter and dogz I did reply to you,just dont think you got it. sorry.

MAUKAKANE1
Onipa'a a ku ha'aheo
MAUKAKANE1
MAUKAKANE1
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

PM messaging Turkey Joe,Bigislandhunter and DOGZ Empty Re: PM messaging Turkey Joe,Bigislandhunter and DOGZ

Post  bigislandhunter Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:57 am

nope never get um
bigislandhunter
bigislandhunter
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

PM messaging Turkey Joe,Bigislandhunter and DOGZ Empty Re: PM messaging Turkey Joe,Bigislandhunter and DOGZ

Post  MAUKAKANE1 Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:01 am

BigIslandHunter,

I figured that you didn't cuz I'm pretty sure you would have responded. Man,I had wrote a novel regarding your question too! Anyways in a nut shell there was alot of sheep on the konaside road with even some large ones spotted in the area. This road actually will take you up to the bottom sections of pohakuloas 20-22 areas.
Pressure is coming from all directions so the game is scattered everywhere. Wish you had gotten the detailed message, dont know whats up with that. Anyway good luck!

Aloha
MAUKAKANE1
Onipa'a a ku ha'aheo
MAUKAKANE1
MAUKAKANE1
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  bigislandhunter Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:39 pm

MAUKAKANE1 wrote:BigIslandHunter,

I figured that you didn't cuz I'm pretty sure you would have responded. Man,I had wrote a novel regarding your question too! Anyways in a nut shell there was alot of sheep on the konaside road with even some large ones spotted in the area. This road actually will take you up to the bottom sections of pohakuloas 20-22 areas.
Pressure is coming from all directions so the game is scattered everywhere. Wish you had gotten the detailed message, dont know whats up with that. Anyway good luck!

Aloha
MAUKAKANE1
Onipa'a a ku ha'aheo

Sounds good, yeah, I wanted to take my GF in their, haha, not for me. But yeah, if you like re write it then can email um to me demattor@onid.orst.edu. But nah, no need. If you bored can but what you said helps.
bigislandhunter
bigislandhunter
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down