Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sporting Clays At Lanai Pines

2 posters

Go down

Sporting Clays At Lanai Pines Empty Sporting Clays At Lanai Pines

Post  s_wright121 Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:45 am

Well Yesterday the wife And I for are wedding anniversary(7 years) rented a Cessna 172 and flew over to lanai to go shoot at Lanai pines. LP is a great fun place Very Happy . So for
Laughing $63 which is kamaina rate ,$93 for mainlanders, you get a Bob Allen shooting vest, gas powered golf cart, shotgun of choice caliber ,50 rounds and 1st 3 stations of instruction. It is a 14 station course Very Happy . All targets are remote control you operate Very Happy . You have the opition of sending 1 at a time or doubles. My wife had a 12 guage beretta O/U. I had a 20 guage Beretta O/U Caroline has never shot clays before and missed her 1st 2 Sad but broke her 2nd 2 Very Happy I knew it was going to be a great day. You will see Real birds on the course to DO NOT SHOOT the wild turkeys walkin all around, and on caroline 2nd station the clay pigeon almost hit a francloin Laughing .
T Very Happy he whole course is clean and and very well put to gather.
You have to make reservations to shoot ,the # is 808-565-4000 and ask for the sporting clays they will transfer you.
They also have an Archery range, Trap, Skeet, Wobble Trap, Compact Sport, And Air Rifle Range to.
Gauges of Shotguns Were 12,20,28 and 410 I believe.
You can buy more rounds I needed, takes about an 1 1/12 hours to complete course. 5 min. drive from koele lodge at the 4 Seasons Hotel.
Aloha Steve

s_wright121
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Sporting Clays At Lanai Pines Empty Re: Sporting Clays At Lanai Pines

Post  Babooze Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:46 pm

I shot Sporting clays in TN. a few years ago. Skeet and trap seemed kinda boring after that!

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  s_wright121 Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:21 pm

yeah shooting sporting clay was a blast. Trap and Skeet are boring after doing Sporting clays

s_wright121
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down