Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My baby girl still missing(pic is up please look)

2 posters

Go down

My baby girl still missing(pic is up please look) Empty My baby girl still missing(pic is up please look)

Post  bigboarhunta4life Sat May 08, 2010 1:31 pm

Aloha braddahs I finally found one picture of our baby girl. This picture was taken at the humane society when I first lost her. The picture doesnt show it but she has a scar on her neck and a ring scar on her front leg just above her paw. I want to give a big mahalo to the true huntas out there who trying to help me bring our baby home by keeping their eyes and ears open for any information they can find about her.I hope that someone out there sees her picture and recognizes her so we can finally bring her home. To the guy out there who has her "EVERY GREAT MAN IS JUDGED NOT BY HIS MONEY OR POSSESIONS BUT HIS CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY." On behalf of myself,my wife and seven children I am asking you to please give her back no questions asked and no hard feelings, My wife and kids miss her very much.mahalo (please click the link below to view pic mahalo) https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/15/18/75/31/12917724.jpg

bigboarhunta4life
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

My baby girl still missing(pic is up please look) Empty lost baby girl

Post  bandit1 Sun May 09, 2010 5:05 pm

check out NODOGZNOHOGZ post today!!! markings look like your dog.
bandit1
bandit1
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down