Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Baby Girl still misssing

Go down

My Baby Girl still misssing Empty My Baby Girl still misssing

Post  bigboarhunta4life Fri May 07, 2010 9:45 pm

Aloha to all my huntin braddahs out there. My baby girl is still missing but my family and I are still hoping that someone out there knows something about where she is or who has her. I am digging through all of my huntin pics to see if I have a recent photo of her to post so that all of my braddahs who are helping to find her knows what she looks like. Hope to have pics up by today. For now all I have is a description of her. She is a small to medium size dog, she is a female who is cream in color, She has a pretty good size scar on her neck, and she has a ring scar on her front leg just above her paw. She was stolen from me while huntin at the mililani Tech park. If anybody knows or hears anything about her please drop me a line. To the guy out there who has her, and you know who you are, FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE BE A MAN AND A TRUE HUNTA AND GIVE HER BACK TO HER RIGHTFUL OWNER. THERE WILL BE NO QUESTIONS ASKED AND NO HARD FEELINGS I JUST WANT HER BACK, MY FAMILY AND I MISS HER BADLY.

bigboarhunta4life
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down