Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important change at DLNR

3 posters

Go down

Important change at DLNR Empty Important change at DLNR

Post  Turkey Joe Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:05 am

Hey Gang,

READ THIS....

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080924/BREAKING03/80924078

DLNR is revising the way it handles non-criminal violations. DLNR officials will begin holding a series of public meetings across the state on October 2nd. This is a good forum to have your complaints and recommendations heard (like about one game warden).

The dates and times for the two meeting on Oahu are posted below. There will be other on all the neighbor islands.
-O'ahu (1st meeting/hearing): Thursday, Oct. 9, 2008; Mililani High school, 95-1200 Meheula Parkway, Mililani.
-O'ahu (2nd meeting/hearing): Tuesday, Oct. 28, 2008; Stevenson Middle School, 1202 Prospect Street, Honolulu.

This is an opportunity that doesn't come along too often. So come to the meeting and voice your concerns.
Turkey Joe
Turkey Joe
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Important change at DLNR Empty Re: Important change at DLNR

Post  HYPA Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:32 am

I hope everyone comes to this meeting....you dont want dlnr be judge and jury...im telling you right now they will only take care of each other and you will have to appeal the case in order to get your case herd infront of a "real judge" they will not listen to your concerns if you were innocent...that would only make them look bad in the states eyes....since they will be a new court they will try to pump out numbers case wise and they wont listen to or even take into concideration your explaination..the judges will be in the favor of their gamewardens this is no lie and if you think that henery is a prick now then you wait till this happens......if this does go through then everyone guilty or not must appeal their case ..this will hold up the courts and the judges will pass it through.....then they will see that they only wasted more money to get this started
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Babooze Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:00 pm

I am gonna do my best to be at the Mililani meeting. Anyone else planing on going?

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down