Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 WHEEL PARTS TOURNY. WOW

+23
NORTH
kuniole pua'a!!!
MAUKAKANE1
B.I. Hunta
hawgandawg
Koa Boa
hog killahz inc.
alikaf
longest finger
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
ShannonChun
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
ALL-SMiLES
CAVE CANEM
wakeup
BRADDAH
juspress
Kauai Boy
YOUNG DOG
wessider
REVOLUTION
BRIAN AKINA
D-LINE
27 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

4 WHEEL PARTS TOURNY. WOW Empty 4 WHEEL PARTS TOURNY. WOW

Post  D-LINE Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:32 pm

JUST LIKE TO SAY CONGRATS TO ALL THE BRADDAHS THAT BROUGHT OUT HOGS AND TO ALL THE WINNERS. SOME BEAUTIFUL LOOKING HOGS. DIDNT ENTER BUT HAD A FABULOUS TIME.GOOD GOING GUYS AND THANK'S TO 4 WHEEL PARTS FOR PUTTING ON THIS EVENT. O AND YOUR FOOD WAS ONO. ALOHA TO ALL THE BRADDAHS. cheers cheers cheers
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

4 WHEEL PARTS TOURNY. WOW Empty Re: 4 WHEEL PARTS TOURNY. WOW

Post  BRIAN AKINA Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:32 pm

SPEACHLESS.....177LBS!!!......... I ALMOST THOUGHT WE WAS B.I OR MAUI(L.O.L)...........THE BUGGAH HAD "KELE'-KELE'" LIKE I NEVA SEEN B4,CHECK OUT HIS NECK ROLL!!!!!....SPEECHLESS !!!!!!

4 WHEEL PARTS TOURNY. WOW Dsc02810

Last edited by steady rackin,neva packin on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:40 pm

4 WHEEL PARTS TOURNY. WOW Dsc02811
I'D LIKE TO THANK MY OHANA ....MY 2 SONS IN FRONT: KOA(L) & BRYSON(R)
BACK ROW L TO R : ME ,PAULO,B.J,NATE,JARRETT, & ALBERT

MAHALO'S GANG !!!! WE TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME !!!!!!AURYTE !!!!STEADY RACKIN'!!!!!!!
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  REVOLUTION Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Just my 2 cent's here. It's not that hard to make the right call here(but it was made). This pig was the tournement STALLER!!!!!. I haerd the story about where this pig was caught(now it's in 2 differn't area's) who's dog's caught'um what time they left the check in point, and what time the call was made to say" HOGZILLA IS DOWN". With this kind of BLOWN call's hope the best for your future tournement's. Oh 1 more thing their judge's was asking another promoter on how he would judge this TIKLESS boar. Hats off to that promoter for not getting invovled in this call. There was some nice liik'n pig's that came in thou. Giving all the hunta'z that hunted in this tourney credit for bitten the stick with this one. I'm sorry if I offended anybody, not try'n to make wave's here. I'll like to congratulate all the hunta'z who took place in this event.

ALOHA,
RICKY
REVOLUTION
REVOLUTION
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:38 pm

damn how big was dat bugga

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

4 WHEEL PARTS TOURNY. WOW Empty Real deal

Post  YOUNG DOG Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Louie dem is strait up huntahs he neve goin cheat u ask any huntah dat know him they goin tel u da same ting.I hunt wit him all da time and they catch pigs fair and square.shouldn't mattah wea he cawtem.wats da difference?guys hunt ranches and private lands for tournament while other guys hunting da same grounds as every other guy on da island.da pig wasn't trapped wasn't shot wasn't anybodys pet so they deserve to win da tourney witout guys complaining about them.every tourney people always calling out da winnahs and complaining or hinting smeting wrong.

YOUNG DOG
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

4 WHEEL PARTS TOURNY. WOW Empty Congratulate

Post  YOUNG DOG Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:57 pm

For once people should just congratulate da winnahs for these tourneys and save da dramas.every tourney always get grumbling and uneva jus hear people congratulating guys for the nice pigs they cawt!

YOUNG DOG
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:33 pm

YOUNG DOG wrote:For once people should just congratulate da winnahs for these tourneys and save da dramas.every tourney always get grumbling and uneva jus hear people congratulating guys for the nice pigs they cawt!
true dat right on bradda brian and crew on 1 big ass boar.i dont know who else went place,but congrats to you guys and da crew.neva get for go down,jus got off work dis morning almost 3 o clock.but i no keed you da buggah look like 1 B.I. hog.right on guys.aloha

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:37 pm

oh by da way anybody get any pics or other results as to who won wat and wat not.alohas

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Brah!!! All you guys is too funny lol! ...So far every Oahu tourny i read about on here get choke dramas Laughing Rolling Eyes . I like checking the results and look at the pics but...What the hell?! I still neva see any proof of anybody cheating only choke grumbling. Why no can be like Big Island and Maui tournys that i read about on here? No drama and no grumbling with plenty congrats. I try put myself in your guys shoes and i can see how you guys would feel about all the hear say going on but try put your guys selves in our shoes reading all this. This only making you guys look real...idk jocolor and i know it's not only me who thinking this way........Whatever....you guys can get pissed at me and take this the wrong way or you guys can take it in a good way and think about it......I no care it's up to you guys as not me whos is looking geek on here....I'm just saying cheers
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

4 WHEEL PARTS TOURNY. WOW Empty congrats

Post  juspress Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:15 pm

congrats on da monsta boar! shit i wish we wud've entered dis one...but o well nex tyme! looks like another successful tournament and another person complaining...o well like everybody says if u aint got proof den shut da hell up! Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers
juspress OUT!
juspress
juspress
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  BRADDAH Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:22 am

HOWZIT BRADDAHZ JUS POSTING CUZ I KNEW THIS TOPIC WAS COMING.1ST OFF HATS OFF TO DA BRADDAHZ WHO WHEN ENTER AND CAME HOME SAFE.2ND THING IS 4WHEEL HAD DA SAME HEAD JUDGE AS THE FIRST 1(RICHARD) WHICH HIS OWN SON WHEN CHEAT.SO THAT SCARED ME AND SOME OF MY HUNTING BUDDIES AWAY.BUT I HAD TO CHECK OUT THE WEIGH IN SO I WAS THERE FROM 1ST PIG THAT CAME IN TO LAST PIG THAT CAME IN ALL DA WAY TO DA END AND LET ME TELL U SOME STUFF I SEEN 1ST OFF RICHARD LET DA STICK STAY IN DA MOUTH WITH SOME BOARS THAT GAVE COUPLE OUNCES TO 1LB ADVANTAGE.2ND OFF HIS WEIGH IN HANGER WAS SO SMALL MOST OF THE PIGS WEIGHED IN THE HEAD WAS LEANING ON THE POLE WHICH TOOK SOME WEIGHT AWAY 4 SURE.BUT HE DID DOUBLE CHECK WITH CAPTAINS AS I SAW IF THEY AGREED AND THEY SAID YES.BUT WHEN THE DECISION CAME HAD 1 CONTEST NEXT THING YOU KNOW BOOOOM THE CONTEST WAS OVER TURNED AND THE FINAL VERDICT WAS THEY WON.WHY CAUSE LOUIE FRETIAS SAID SOME STUFF AND HE WASNT EVEN IN THE TOURNEY THATS 1 BIG GIVE AWAY(D.Q) THAT THEY HAD HELP AND THEY BROUGHT SOME GUYS TO GRUMBLE FOR THEM AND THEY WASNT EVEN IN THE TOURNEY.CAUSE NEVA HAVE EM IN WRITING THATS WHY THEY NEVA LIKE TAKE UM TO THE GUTS.HAD SOMETHING TO HIDE IF YOU ASK ME.THE APPLICATION DID HAVE IN WRITING THAT YOU MUST HUNT DLNR PERMISSIBLE LANDS.ALL DLNR LANDS HAVE THE MAIL BOX GO SEE IF THEY WHEN CHECK IN.HEARD THEY WHEN HUNT PALOLO OR HAWAII KAI.NO HUNTING AREAS THAT IS DLNR PERMISSIBLE UP THEE AS FAR AS I KNOW.ALL THIS STUFF CAN GO ON AND ON NEXT TIME RICHARD AS BEING THE HEAD JUDGE AND DOING OVER 20YRS BE ALITTLE MORE SHARP.AND YOU NO NEED TELL EVERY BODY FEEL THEIR PIG THE WHOLE DAY I SAT THERE YOU MADE MOST OF THE HUNTAZ FEEL THE PIG LIKE WAS FROZEN YOUR THE JUDGE CALL EM.I SHOULDNT SAY N E THING CUZ I NEVA DID JUDGE 1 TOURNEY.BUT ITS MY 2 CENTS.

steady rackin,neva packin wrote:SPEACHLESS.....177LBS!!!......... I ALMOST THOUGHT WE WAS B.I OR MAUI(L.O.L)...........THE BUGGAH HAD "KELE'-KELE'" LIKE I NEVA SEEN B4,CHECK OUT HIS NECK ROLL........NEVA EVEN HAVE TICKS !!!!!....SPEECHLESS !!!!!!

4 WHEEL PARTS TOURNY. WOW Dsc02810
steady rackin,neva packin wrote:235LBS.SOW W/O GUTS, SOMEWHERE OVER DA RAINBOW,KOOLAU'S. ME & MELVIN JOSEPH

I KNEW CRYIN BRIAN WAS GOING BE THE FIRST FOR SAY SOMETHING Y MAYBE CAUSE HE HAD CHANCE OF 2ND BUT GOT BUMPED FROM 1 GUY WHO CAME IN 4:59PM.I SEEN THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WAS LIKE NO WAY THEY CAME IN 5MIN LATE.BUT HE NEVA HE SUCKED IT UP LIKE A TRUE SPORTS MAN AND LET THE JUDGE MAKE THE CALL.SO YOU SAID YOU CAUGHT 1 235LB SOW ONLY YOU CAN CATCH BIG PIGS BRAH AND NOT THESE YOUG BOYS OR CAUSE WAS IN DA TOURNEY.YOURS MUST LOOK LIKE THE BUGGA WAS FROM B.I OR NEW ZEALAND OR AUSTRALIA.SO NO HATE BRIAN WE KNOW YOU HAD YOUR HANDS IN THIS 1.WHY U THINK THAT KID JOHN COULDNT ENTER CAUSE HIM AND YOU HAD BEEF.OR YOU GOING TELL ME RODNEY SAID NO.THE STAB UM TOURNEY AND HAYHOGDOG TOURNEY BOTH SAID THEY WOULD LET HIM ENTER.BUT 4WHEEL GOTTA BE DIFFERENT AND OUT CAST SOMEBODY.JACOB I UNDERSTAND.BUT BRIAN WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN CATCH SOME HOGS BUT THIS WAS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME BOAR THAT GOT CAUGHT IN THE 4 WHEEL TOURNEY.THINK OF THIS YOU STILL WINNING BY 53LBS.
YOUNG DOG wrote:Louie dem is strait up huntahs he neve goin cheat u ask any huntah dat know him they goin tel u da same ting.I hunt wit him all da time and they catch pigs fair and square.shouldn't mattah wea he cawtem.wats da difference?guys hunt ranches and private lands for tournament while other guys hunting da same grounds as every other guy on da island.da pig wasn't trapped wasn't shot wasn't anybodys pet so they deserve to win da tourney witout guys complaining about them.every tourney people always calling out da winnahs and complaining or hinting smeting wrong.
JUS LIKE i SAID EARLIER LOUIE WASNT EVEN IN THE TOURNEY SO WAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH HIM.OR YOU KNOW HE WENT AND HELP DEM.CAUSE IT CLEARLY STATES IN WRITING THAT U MUST BE A CREW MEMBER ON A REGISTERED TEAM TO PARTICIPATE.BUT I GUESS DA JUDGES NEVA EVEN READ THE APPLICATION.TO ME THATS A D.Q

Kauai Boy wrote:Brah!!! All you guys is too funny lol! ...So far every Oahu tourny i read about on here get choke dramas Laughing Rolling Eyes . I like checking the results and look at the pics but...What the hell?! I still neva see any proof of anybody cheating only choke grumbling. Why no can be like Big Island and Maui tournys that i read about on here? No drama and no grumbling with plenty congrats. I try put myself in your guys shoes and i can see how you guys would feel about all the hear say going on but try put your guys selves in our shoes reading all this. This only making you guys look real...idk jocolor and i know it's not only me who thinking this way........Whatever....you guys can get pissed at me and take this the wrong way or you guys can take it in a good way and think about it......I no care it's up to you guys as not me whos is looking geek on here....I'm just saying cheers
YEAH YEAH KAUAI BOY.LET ME TELL YOU THIS NOT EVERY TOURNEY GUYS WAS PROTESTING GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE FORUMS WAS 1 GUY THE SAME GUY WHO WHEN POST ON THIS 1 AND SAID NEVA EVEN HAVE TICS.WHAT THE F**K DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH EVERYTHING.AND YOU MAKE LIKE KAUAI AND B.I NO MOA PROBLEMS WHAT ABOUT THE TRAP JUS GOT STOLEN OR THE GUYS WHO STEALING THE COLLARS OFF OF DOGS SO NO MAKE LIKE OAHU IS FULL OF BAD HUNTAZ EVERY ISLAND GOT THEIR SHARE.

AT THE END OF IT ALL PRETTY GOOD TOURNEY.BUT ANOTHER TRICKY 4WHEEL PARTS TOURNEY.TO ME THEY GAVE UM THE TOURNEY. CAUSE THEY NEVA LIKE 1 ADA BAD RAP BUT IT BACK FIRED THEY TOOK THE BOIZ INSIDE AND EVERYTHING BEHIND CLOSE DOORS.BUT WHEN CAME TO DA END TOOK LIKE 4 OF THEM TO PUT THE PIG BACK IN THE TRUCK.2 SKINNY BOIZ CAUGHT DA PIG BUT NOBODY CAN SAY THEY CANNOT PACK UM CAUSE COULDVE BEEN HULI HULI STYLE WITH THE STICK.ALSO HEARD THEY WAS THE LAST 2 CHECK IN AND I WAS THERE WHEN THEY CHECKED OUT BRAH WAT DLNR PERMISSIBLE LANDS YOU GOING CATCH 1 HOGZILLA IN 15 MINUTES.WITH THAT BEING SAID ILL SEE YOU GUYS AT THE NEXT 4WHEEL AUTO TOURNEY.WHERE IT NEVA FAILS TO MAKE HEADLINES.PEACE OUT 1 LOVE

BRADDAH MYLES KAHOONEI

BRADDAH
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  wakeup Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:43 am

to all u damn complainers get over it the 177 lbs pig is from the fuckn mountain NOT a pet,farm raised or from a fckn pig pen so stop accusing a good honest hunter of cheating when other people are he fuckn cheaters!!! u guy all wasted ur fuckn time grumbling when it was a honest and fair pig,you guys jus hating! why can't u guys just be happy and let them enjoy the big catch,u guys came up win every excuse to let them loose when or all u knew was a real mountain pig so hate on it!!

the 4wheel is a shame to all tournaments and so are the judges!
u guys call ursleves hunters?! Please u guys don't shit the pig had ticks and the hooves was busted com'on u guys are killing me!

u guys only good for grumble let the winning team enjoy their win!

wakeup
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

4 WHEEL PARTS TOURNY. WOW Empty He don't look hungry

Post  CAVE CANEM Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:47 am

You braddahs say no more food for the pigs eat on Oahu?? Laughing That boar look like he had the free lunch card in school and never left the cafeteria for play! I also enjoy the pictures and seeing the results of these tournaments but also anticipated the allegations against the winners and the mysterious first posters that show up just to throw their peanuts and .02 in. I am still awaiting the results and names of the winners cause I also enjoy seeing what they produce at the next tournament or if they even enter!
Good luck to everybody in the next tournament, Now everyone go back to work tommorow! Laughing
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:55 am

BRADDAH wrote:AND YOU MAKE LIKE KAUAI AND B.I NO MOA PROBLEMS WHAT ABOUT THE TRAP JUS GOT STOLEN OR THE GUYS WHO STEALING THE COLLARS OFF OF DOGS SO NO MAKE LIKE OAHU IS FULL OF BAD HUNTAZ EVERY ISLAND GOT THEIR SHARE.

I neva said or make like Kauai and Big Island and Maui no more problems (Idk for whatever reason why you neva put Maui) but......Most of these tournys you guys just did had grumbling right after the toruny. I neva say anywhere that Oahu is full of bad huntaz I just was saying in a way that it doesn't look too good from the outside looking in. As for me if Kauai get stuff like that and I'm immediately involved and is my reputation that is on the line i'll try and stop the crap fast Twisted Evil . A tarnished reputaion is very hard to clean up either personally or the island's that we live on......Again you can take this the wrong way or whatever, i no care it's all up to you guys, I live on Kauai and we get our own problems and bad huntaz....I think Laughing .... I'm just saying Laughing ......or maybe just gotta clean up the opala Wink cheers .

Aloha Very Happy !
TIMMY AGUSTIN Suspect
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

4 WHEEL PARTS TOURNY. WOW Empty HERE WE GO AGAIN..

Post  juspress Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:21 am

HERE WE GO AGAIN BRADDAHS...ANOTHER TOURNAMENT AND ANOTHER ROUND OF POINTING FINGAHS!! GRAB DA POPCORN AND MOCHI CRUNCH AND ENJOY DA SHOW! IF ANYBODY WAS CHEATING DEN DEY SHOULD B BANNED AND IF DA PROMOTERS OR JUDGES IN DIS TOURNAMENT TRIED 2 LOOK DA OTHER WAY DEN DEY SHOULDN'T PUT ON ANOTHER TOURNAMENT! RULES IS MADE 2 B FOLLOWED NOT BENT OR BROKEN! 2 ALL U HONEST HUNTAHZ HOPE U HAD FUN! BUT 4 REAL DIS SHIT IS GETTIN OUTTA HAND! JUSPRESS OUT!
juspress
juspress
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  ALL-SMiLES Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:19 am

WAT KINE STYLE DAT.....HOLLYWOOD!!!....lmao
ALL-SMiLES
ALL-SMiLES
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  juspress Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:39 am

YAH SEEMS LIKE GET MORE AND MORE HOLLYWOOD HUNTAHZ NOW DAYS...ME I STILL HUNT WIT MY MALO AND O'O HAHAHA TAKIN IT BACK 2 DA OLD SKU DAYS! YAH YOU! JUS PRESS OUT!
cheers cheers cheers cheers Wink Wink Wink
juspress
juspress
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:15 am

I personaly entered the tourney and had fun hunting and actually caught a 60lb boar.It didnt place but was worth the memories.I actually came back after 5pm to see the out come and video taped it.Let me tell you this the pig was a beast(177lb) and had some chopaahz on him.Didnt care who caught it but I took some pics with it dont know when im gonna get another chance to see 1.It was like seeing a 100lb ulua very rare but they exsist.These young boiz when scoop.They took smallest sow,biggest boar,total weight.Richard gave everybody 10min to protest and I heard had 1 and got ruled out.Another thing some 1 else told me that the young boiz won longest tusk but I was there and they didnt some 1 else won it.On the application it states longest tusk not tusks but richard measured both sides and i heard the young boiz had longest tusk but 1 was broken but the other 1 was 31/2 and the guy who won tusk had 31/4 from what i was told.All in all Richard gave 10 min for any protest and the decision was made.But please dont call me and say this and that what I think I dont have a say in anybody elses tourney.I spoke to richard and he said he measured both sides on all pigs and he tried his best and he did take out all sticks from pigs might have have missed 1 or 2 but hes human 2 we all make mistakes.He also stated that those of u think hes doing a bad judge your welcome to judge with him.he said hes not better than n e 1 else just wanted to help a friend.He also said only 1 guy protested and it was about how they when carry the pig and the answer was they draged it out.I dont know 4 sure how far and how did they find a pig like that at this time of the year. but Richard jus told me to post for him and I did.Im by far not on anybodys side............alohazzzzzzzzzzzz....TOM

Last edited by tako2e on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannonChun Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:25 am

All i can say is that right on if they when catch um stright up, but thats one rare catch in oahu grounds i mean god was with them that they cought one 177 on tournment day!!!! not trying 2 hate on no one can care less i had fun even thoe i only cought one 58 pounder right on 2 everyone that brang out some nice hogs that day aloha and see u guys on the next one
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

4 WHEEL PARTS TOURNY. WOW Empty Gotta learn to loose, to appreciate the win,,,,

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:46 am

I just wanna say congratulations to all the winners whom evers you guys are. And of all my respect to every other huntah that had entered the tournament. My friend once told me to appreciate the win you have to learn to loose if not don't play! If you play fair you can sleep good....... So props to all you guys for being part of the tournament...And for all you folks who think a 125lbs soaking wet guy cannot carry a 170lbs hog ask volcano mustang about his nephew Clayton, I have seen him smash 180-200lbs hogs with my own eyes, Just let the winners enjoy the win .....Alohas. Right on TOM,Shannon good catch guys,, Sheldz
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  longest finger Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:08 am

never fails to amaze me! i just caught one 152 lb lahole boar in hawaii kai on may 16 2010 every body gave advanced killahz congrats wuznt in one tourny, but i really wonder if we had caught dis grizzly in one tourny dis dakine bullshit h8tn action get! before u know all tournys going get discontinud do to drama queens!!
i just fukn trip out Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  alikaf Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:02 am

wright on, to all the hunter that tried...... as for the hes said, she said!!!!! jus them go......... cause i know the winning on a "personally level", and i can give the hunters that read this my word that this team did not cheat.. this pig was caught fair and squre.but no get me wrong there is people that cheat out there, but this is not one of these teams that would do that .. and if u dont know to good to take my word...all the other hunters out there that does know me, can tell u. that my "word" is as good gold... but i also had the chance to make it to the scale with two pigs, but i didn't enter, "thank god". but had a lot of fun..... well aloha to all the hunters on the site... and "GOD BLESS"....... alika flores O YEAH, I TEND TO SPECK OUT, WHEN I KNOW THAT SOMEONE IS BEING TREADed WORNG!! JUS LIVE, LOVE, AND ENJOY LIFE!!! because life is to short, to be haters.....
alikaf
alikaf
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:15 am

who took first in da tourney

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  juspress Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:54 am

YAH BRADDAH TOM IT JUS LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER CASE OF HE SEDD SHE SEDD...ITS ALL GUD...BUT IT SUCKS 4 DA BRADDAHS DAT PUT ON DA TOURNAMENT AND DA HUNTAHZ CAUGHT UP IN DA BS! I HATE DAT IT ALWAYS COMES 2 DIS...BUT O WELL WAT CAN U DO? ALWAYS GOIN HAVE HATERS...NO PROOF NO COMPLAIN! JUSPRESS OUT!
juspress
juspress
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next