Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOST/STOLEN DOG!!!!!

+5
ollie
wessider
alikaf
evan
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
9 posters

Go down

LOST/STOLEN DOG!!!!! Empty LOST/STOLEN DOG!!!!!

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:33 am

Lost dogs in Mililani area. Two females, 1 beagle/hound mix (Hoku) and 1 whippet/hound mix (Heine). Someone found dog and claimed was stolen from their house. No picture of whippet. May be in residential area. Hoku is pictured, Heine is chocolate brown with white markings on chest and nose. If seen please contact Tom at 216-6047.

LOST/STOLEN DOG!!!!! CIMG2023
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

LOST/STOLEN DOG!!!!! Empty Re: LOST/STOLEN DOG!!!!!

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:08 am

dogs found thanks 2 one good braddah.jacob estoestes wen try sell um.so huntaz watch out for dis boy.he find dogs and sell um.....mean da dope
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  evan Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:28 am

Im not even from Oahu and I've heard of that guy...Sad bummer he jacked your dog
evan
evan
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

LOST/STOLEN DOG!!!!! Empty thats the "4 wheel parts tournment "cheater

Post  alikaf Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:28 am

yea that kid is no GOOD. and his father is on the "board" of the "hunter assc"
alikaf
alikaf
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:28 am

brah tom you shoulda knocked his fricken ass before you got the dog back,that guy jacob is one fag like his faddah,he lucky he live mililani and not this side

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:26 am

no lyke cause trouble but look lyke dis boy asking for it.when i went his house for pick mai dogs up they said that da dogs went bite da rope and went escape.but i seen mai tracking collars and cut collars in da back of his truk so i grabed um.and they just came home from hunting so i asked him if he took mai dogs with him he said no.and i asked him again cause i would rather have my dogs runing in da mountains then on da roads. now i know mai dogs no bite rope so sumtin was fishy so i called humaine society and nothing.then i went home tried to find recent pics and made 100 copies so i can post um on telephone pole,stores,u guys no da drill.and i went cruzing all night through mililani till about 11pm and nothing.about 1130 one braddah wen call me up and said he had mai dogs and come grab um tomorrow.so i waited and today we meet up an sure enough he had um and said jacob wen try sell um for couple hundred and 1 rifle.so bought da braddah beer and was on mai way.next week back in da mountains..FULL TANK OF GAS 2 LOOK 4 DOGS 65 DOLLARS...TWO INK CARTRIDGES FOR PRINTER FOR DA LOST DOG SIGN 60 DOLLARS....FINDING MAI DOG AND KICKING JACOBS ASS PRICELESS....BUT I STILL DO RESPECT DA GRANPA....HUNT HARD ND HUNT SAFE,STAB UM PACK UM AND RACK UM.
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

LOST/STOLEN DOG!!!!! Empty For You Info

Post  ollie Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:01 pm

Jacob is not a member of the Oahu Pig Hunters Association or any of his family. As the president we do not tolerate any of our members doing things that will give hunters a bad name. We have re-built the club that as a member you can be proud of. Remember as a hunter we are painted with the same brush when one of us do the wrong thing. Respect each other and we can enjoy the things we like doing in the outdoors.

ollie
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:32 pm

yea das true,main thing you got the dogs back my bradda,good luck on the next hunt.

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  MANOA HOG HUNTAH Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:28 am

ahh no can dat kine
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

LOST/STOLEN DOG!!!!! Empty The truth!!

Post  BadCompanyxtr Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:51 pm

Truth be told, I would like to set the record straight as to what really transpired that night...my girlfriend and myself, John K., spotted the dogs on Ka Uka Blvd. As a hunter & dog owner, I picked up both dogs in hopes of either reuniting them with their owner and/or preventing any chance of them getting runned over. After several hours of combing the area, I took the dogs to my cousins house to watch over them until the owner called. I was certain that they would come for their dogs;having tracking collars insured this! I even left a contact number with Waiawa prison should the owner return looking for their dogs. The next day, Tom & I were told that the dogs had escaped via biting thru the ropes..B.S. BIGTIME!! Not only did Tom know his dogs were far from being "Rope Biters," but the fact that I entrusted them with the care of these two dogs only to have them stolen right from under me, was beyond me. Now, I am being blamed and am not allowed at their house BECAUSE JACOB WON'T TELL THE TRUTH! This is the SECOND time I am part of an incident of Jacob's poor lack of judgement. Uncle and Aunty, I am sorry for this mishap. Too bad your grandson chose his selfish Ass over doing what's right...If you do it, Own up to it. Otherwise, COME CLEAN!! Jacob, have more respect for yourself, family and fellow hunters....WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND, C U Z.

BadCompanyxtr
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  toyronko Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:48 am

Eh tom u should of not left your dogs behind maybe you wouldn't have to go thru All that trouble and worries and u Neva do nothing I would of fuck him up big time that little pussy.
toyronko
toyronko
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:10 am

THATS AURYGHT BRADDAH JOHN YOU HELPED AS MUCH AS U COULD AND TELL UR WIFE I SAID THANKS.BETWEEN ME AND U WE COOL.BUT ME AN JAKE FAR FROM OVER..
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:36 am

DIS GUY HE JUS MAKING HIMSELF LOOK MORE STUPID,YOU FIGURE AFTER BRINGING IN PIGS FROM DA PIG PEN FOR ONE TOURNY HE WOULD LAY LOW FOR AWHILE SO WOULD FORGET,BUT NO HE TURN AROUND AND START STEALING DOGS THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW HE RUNNING MUTTS HE GOTTA STEAL DOGS..SADD.RETIRE YOUR DOGS ALREADY AND STAY OUT DA MOUNTAIN CUZ IF SOMEBODY BUMP IN TO YOU,YOU KNOW WAT MIGHT HAPPEN.IF YOU READING DIS REPLY BACK YOU LITTLE FAGGOT.

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  alikaf Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:00 am

wessider wrote:DIS GUY HE JUS MAKING HIMSELF LOOK MORE STUPID,YOU FIGURE AFTER BRINGING IN PIGS FROM DA PIG PEN FOR ONE TOURNY HE WOULD LAY LOW FOR AWHILE SO WOULD FORGET,BUT NO HE TURN AROUND AND START STEALING DOGS THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW HE RUNNING MUTTS HE GOTTA STEAL DOGS..SADD.RETIRE YOUR DOGS ALREADY AND STAY OUT DA MOUNTAIN CUZ IF SOMEBODY BUMP IN TO YOU,YOU KNOW WAT MIGHT HAPPEN.IF YOU READING DIS REPLY BACK YOU LITTLE FAGGOT.
lol right on my bradda. that kid is no good!!
alikaf
alikaf
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:44 am

that's jacob...... but lets layoff the faddah richard i think he's been through enough as it is with all of the shit jacob been pulling. remember jacob is one adult already he make his own decisions as we've been seeing lately.
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:11 am

TRUE DAT MA BAD,JUS GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT OF EXPOSING THIS GUY CUZ OF DA DUMB THINGS HE KEEP DOIN.SHOOTS TAKE IT EAZY

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down