Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maui mauka to makai results.........

3 posters

Go down

maui mauka to makai results......... Empty maui mauka to makai results.........

Post  volcano mustang Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:03 am

aloha braddas another mean event....thanks to all the people who donated and helped out....thanks to all who donated there animals and also who helped clean them....big mahalos to bradda kainoa for letting us use the dumpster to throw away the bones and skins....we keep the opala off the streets....bradda muns and hypa nice meeting you guys and i hope you guys can find the time to come to the big island to chase some hogs...well here we go.........first place biggest boar.......186....team spoonmeet....they also took the jackpot..second place team k town 170....they also took biggest tusk at 5 1/2 and total weight at 421 pounds...second place biggest tusk was team avalou....ladies div. biggest pig was team makani at 171....and biggest tusk ladies was taem jon pagan.....biggest buck was greg zar who also won the jackpot....and second place buck was wilfred sousa.....biggest billy was howard gomes who also won the jack pot....heaviest ulua was shyann iokea second was shawn bacos and third was tony akina...total weight was scottolsen....the popaa div. all the kids were winners and they all was rewarded the name and pounds was to much to put on....the youngest mauka to makai participent was candy pearl....the oldest was ray orta.....and the only female fisherman was shyann iokea....right on gang for everything and im planning my next tour....we might b near you soon......aloha and i hope everone had fun....if anyone enterd this tour. i would be happy if you left me a comment and tell me how it was and if you guys enjoyed it or not....if you never then to bad...............nah...........

volcano mustang
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

maui mauka to makai results......... Empty Re: maui mauka to makai results.........

Post  muggs Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:20 pm

Sounds like a good tournament. How big were the deer? Photos?

muggs
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

maui mauka to makai results......... Empty Re: maui mauka to makai results.........

Post  spoonmeet Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:22 pm

muggs wrote:Sounds like a good tournament. How big were the deer? Photos?

the one that won was 33"

spoonmeet
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down