Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heads up! Sports Authority no mo da kine bullets

+2
nshunter
Ikestr
6 posters

Go down

Heads up! Sports Authority no mo da kine bullets Empty Heads up! Sports Authority no mo da kine bullets

Post  Ikestr Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Ward St. SA is out of 243 n 270 bullets. I asked if the Waipahu store had, the salesman said nope been out for a couple of months.

Das y I reload.

Aloha, Ike cheers
Ikestr
Ikestr
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Heads up! Sports Authority no mo da kine bullets Empty Re: Heads up! Sports Authority no mo da kine bullets

Post  nshunter Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:46 am

I went to the one in Waikele about 2 weeks ago and they had .270. The guy told me they were out for a while but just had a shipment come in. Did you try calling Kapolei?
nshunter
nshunter
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Heads up! Sports Authority no mo da kine bullets Empty Re: Heads up! Sports Authority no mo da kine bullets

Post  Ikestr Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:22 am

No, I guess I shoulda figured, the salesman at Ward isn't ........

Thannks for the heads up

cheers
Ikestr
Ikestr
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:56 am

Roger that on the reloading.....just reloaded a ton of rounds........you guys should try the ftx...leverloution rounds from hornady....took a Billy in Maui and was impressed with the way it dispatched the animal.
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:08 am

Oh yeah that was the day after you had missed your ride ahh? hahaha...
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MANOA HOG HUNTAH Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:20 am

Ikestr wrote:No, I guess I shoulda figured, the salesman at Ward isn't ........

Thannks for the heads up

cheers
yeah the sales guy at ward is a prick if i saw him else where he would get it but yups they never have .270 rounds when i went so windward guns was the place to go..$22.00 for the prvi partizan rounds
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Heads up! Sports Authority no mo da kine bullets Empty LOL!!!

Post  Koa Boa Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:39 am

BLOODBROS wrote:Oh yeah that was the day after you had missed your ride ahh? hahaha...

Yup my bradda He and I both lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Sittin and waitin like Jabroni's hahahahahaha.....Next time betta make sure da phone RRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! But it was all G loved Keanae and ridin dirty in da T-Rex wit bradda JD!!! Too bad we missed da early Sambo action.

Howzit Hyp's did you adjust your die before loading more rounds??? Gimme a call so I can meet you fo pick up da case.

Alohaz......Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Heads up! Sports Authority no mo da kine bullets Empty Da Range!

Post  Koa Boa Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:43 am

HYPA wrote:Roger that on the reloading.....just reloaded a ton of rounds........you guys should try the ftx...leverloution rounds from hornady....took a Billy in Maui and was impressed with the way it dispatched the animal.

Sup my bradda were you able to get to the range to see what those loads are doing???

Shoots lemme know!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:11 am

BLOODBROS wrote:Oh yeah that was the day after you had missed your ride ahh? hahaha...
I knew you would say something. .....lol.....hey you guys are heaaaaavyyyyyy restas. .....I should of taken that picture of you and earland catching flies.....lol
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:15 am

nah koa I havnt, I will get there next week.......Monday is a good day if you wanna stop bye.
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:40 am

HYPA wrote:
I knew you would say something. .....lol.....hey you guys are heaaaaavyyyyyy restas. .....I should of taken that picture of you and earland catching flies.....lol

BRAH HYPA DAT JUS MADE ME LOSE UM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Da Murda Scene LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUt dass how cuz run'm HARD!!!! Sleep Harda.....HO YOU GUYS REST HEAAAAAAVYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Brah i cannot stop laughing you fricka I get side pains BIGTIME lol!

But thats how ah MAKIN MEMORIES im sure we'll neva forget dat AU'RYTE!!!!!

Monday no can my bradda unless something happen we camp from Mon-Thurs. next week all helicopter action so no can walk out. I call u up if we cancel.

Alohaz.......Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down