Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTERS BECOME HUNTED

+13
Kauai808
timmy96815
Huntaz Of War
Babooze
Koa Boa
nshunter
aliihuntas
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
hog killahz inc.
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
longest finger
UpFront
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
17 posters

Go down

HUNTERS BECOME HUNTED Empty HUNTERS BECOME HUNTED

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:42 am

Jus saw on da news that 3 hunters was attacked by bees up tantalus.1 guy was was medavact to the hospital.but the other 2 guys brought da pig out and dogs safe an sound.hope da braddah doing ok......
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

HUNTERS BECOME HUNTED Empty Re: HUNTERS BECOME HUNTED

Post  UpFront Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Hmmm, I wonder what the whole story is... like if they were tyrying to get honey from the hive or something. If it was a solid squad of honey bees defending the hive from intruders then that's a good thing, but if it is a overly aggressive "africanized" colony that's not so good.
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  longest finger Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:19 pm

i cant count how many times ive ran away from bees in the mountains, i even answered bark one time and ran through a yellow jacked nest that was under some coconut frawns bro i got nailed along with my 8 year old son those bois were angry!! hope that brother recovers ok!!

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Howzit guys Yahhh I know exactly what you mean. I spokes to one of my friend, and he said that his partnah all right lucky they were on a main trail so was easy to find them and that he forgot to carry his needles and medicine for bee stings cause he is allergic to the bee stings,
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:59 pm

ho nuts ah. but yup thats irritating wen u get chased from the bees. we had one in valley of the temples couple years ago, was packing the pig and all i heard was my cousins dog yell then boom the whole hive was chasing. i took couple to the back. so nuts, juss pray that we no get the africanized bees that goin be shitty for us.
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

HUNTERS BECOME HUNTED Empty A HUNT I WILL REMEMBER FOR LIFE

Post  MANOA HOG HUNTAH Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:17 pm

IM OKAY GUYS...LONG STORY SHORT IM ALLERGIC TO HONEY BEES. BEING THAT I GOT STUNG LIKE 25 TIMES THE ALLERGIC REACTION WAS NOTHING LIKE I EVER WOULDVE THOUGHT..ALMOST TO THE TOP OF THE CLIFF WITH THE PIG WE ALL GOT STUNG. I FELL OFF THE CLIFF LIKE ABOUT 50 YARDS BACK DOWN. WITHIN 10 MINUTES I COULD BARELY BREATH, MY EYES WAS PRETTY MUCH SHUT, AND HEAD WAS GETTING SWOLEN.

BLOOD BROS-I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE NEEDLE MEDICINE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ALLERGIC TO BEE STINGS..IF I HAD KNOWN IT WOULD BE IN MY HUNTING BAG EVERY SINGLE HUNT. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPENED TO ME.. CONGRATULATIONS TOO I SAW YOU WHEN HANAPAA YESTERDAY..RIGHT ON MAN YOUR DOGS ON FYAH !!

HOG KILLAHZ- I HAVE TO THANK YOU TOO MY BRADDAH FOR THE FREE DOG YOU GAVE US(KUMAI). SHE STOP THE PIG YESTERDAY. GOT LIL BIT CUT UP BUT SHES ALRIGHT.WHAT A DEAL A FREE DOG THAT CATCH PIG!! YOU ONE SOLID HAWAIIAN AND THANKS AGAIN BRO

I ALSO WANT TO THANK MY 2 HUNTING PARTNERS. KEOLA (ALIIHUNTAS) AND OUR FRIEND GARY FOR BRINGING THE PIG OUT AND RACKING IT ON THE TRUCK. I HAD THOUGHT THEY WOULDVE LEFT IT BUT THEY TOLD ME HELL NO WE BRINGING DIS ONE HOME. THANKS BROS FOR NEARLY SAVING MY LIFE !!

Last edited by MANOA HOG HUNTER on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

HUNTERS BECOME HUNTED Empty one crazy day

Post  aliihuntas Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:52 pm

yeah yesterday was a crazy hunt right wen we taught we were almost done carrying the pig out we hit one branch with one hive and the bees went crazy we all got stung even the dogs. the main thing is that you all G! bra you was going in to shock and all. i had to call for help or you was going die my friend. no worry my friend i going start carrying some of the medication to just incase. your welcome manoa hog hunter i know you would do the same and call for help thats what having a partner in the mountain is all about. if you was by your self you would of died. just take easy for now call me up later and yeah hogkillaz bra kumai is one ace much mahalos. try post some pics of the hog later
aliihuntas
aliihuntas
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  nshunter Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:39 pm

@ Manoa Hog Hunter. Go see your docter about getting an EpiPen and also carry some Benedryl in your pack. The EpiPen is a auto injector so it's easy to use.
nshunter
nshunter
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

HUNTERS BECOME HUNTED Empty EpiPen

Post  MANOA HOG HUNTAH Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 pm

nshunter wrote:@ Manoa Hog Hunter. Go see your docter about getting an EpiPen and also carry some Benedryl in your pack. The EpiPen is a auto injector so it's easy to use.
LIKE I SED DIS DA FIRST TIME DIS HAPPEN TO ME I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT NO EPIPEN NEEDLE MEDICINE BUT NOW I KNOW AND SHOULD BE GETTING ONE TOMORROW FROM THE DOCTORS..MAHALOS NS HUNTER
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:25 pm

MANOA HOG HUNTER I'm just happy to hear that you doing ok, and to me just reading everyones comments make me happy for the kindness hunters have for one another, this means more to me than catching a hog much Alohas to everyone who reads this! Hope you feeling much better today. As for the dogs they're just hog crazy,,Mahalo's partnah!
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:39 pm

Glad to hea you doin ok cuz lucky thing your friends were with you or it coulda been a whole different story. Good to kno dat ur doc is getting you one epipen dat bugga cherry and da benedryl is good to have too. Da vespula wasps is da worst they attack fo da hell of it and they live in da ground.
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Babooze Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:08 am

Glad to hear you are all right Bradda! My friend is highly allergic to bees and he carries that Epipen everywhere. We was cleaning chicken coops and he got stung and BOOM was like in just a few seconds he when BALOON. Shocked He took that thing out and stuck him self and we headed to the ER. I never knew about allergies to bee stings until then.

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:26 am

ooh james brah good thing the out come wasnt worst brah ,cuz take care sorry to hear brah aloha
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  MANOA HOG HUNTAH Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:42 am

YUP THANKS EVERYBODY STILL RECOVERING GOT COUPLE CUTS AND BRUISES ALL OVER FROM FALLING DOWN..I ALSO NOTICE THAT MY DOG GOT STUNG TOO!!! BUGGAS HEAD WAS KINDA FAT DIS MORNING..ONE MORE HOG DOWN,MANY MORE TO GO....ALOHA
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  timmy96815 Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:39 pm

James,

Glad to hear you are O.K. Bro. Can't believe the story as you posted it. Dude almost dying, what a trip. But sounds like your heart neva stop. What an experience for all you guys.

timmy96815
timmy96815
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai808 Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:01 pm

So did you get any honey? Nah jus joke. Glad your doing ok. Aloha.
Kauai808
Kauai808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:31 am

Kauai808 wrote:So did you get any honey? Nah jus joke. Glad your doing ok. Aloha.

Very Happy Yea roger that lol..but nah that alergy is one of ther deadliest next to peanuts bro glad your doing fine cuz, When i was a kid in Texas we had a kid on our block almost die from fire ants....turned out he was alergic to the sting and it paralized him in the back yard and no one knew, they rushed him to the hospital in critical con, fever got so high he went into seizure........So get that pen!
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HOG WILD Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:57 am

Glad everything turned out to be ok,just had a friends friend die here on Kauai because of being Alergic and not having his pen with him while riding dirt bike.God Bless and get well so you can get back to pushing the bush!!!...

Aloha,Robert C.

"SOME GO HUNTING,SOME ARE HUNTER'S"

HOG WILD
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  haleiwabow Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:10 pm

MANOA HOG HUNTER,

Glad you to see you are ok.

I did not think there we bees in the mountains never saw them while hiking.

My son is also alllergic and I had not thought about taking the EPI-Pen and Benadryl. Wife's a paramedic said to take both Benadryl for iching swelling and EPI-Pen if it is serious like you had.

Aloha,
Ken

haleiwabow
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  SAVELLA BLOOD Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:04 am

thats craqzy to one n to be fortunit that one of te crew membrs has a alergic reaction to it thats messed up
SAVELLA BLOOD
SAVELLA BLOOD
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down