Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REAL HUNTER=REAL MAN/WOMAN

+13
alikaf
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
BRIAN AKINA
hog killahz inc.
D-LINE
REVOLUTION
longest finger
lockaz
Huntaz Of War
wessider
Mauka-Meat
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
shrek
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

REAL HUNTER=REAL MAN/WOMAN Empty REAL HUNTER=REAL MAN/WOMAN

Post  shrek Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:12 am

Wassup huntas! What is a "REAL HUNTER"? A real hunter to me is a "REAL MAN/WOMAN" Honest to him/her self and honest with people they do business with. Responsible enough to take care of him/her self, animals and their family. Any body can go in the mountain run some dogs and if you go often enough, even catch you one pig. Respect yourself and your fellow hunters and the aina! HONESTY??? Just bought one dog from Oahu, saw one pup for sale on this site. Called the guy for inquire about the pup and asked him if he had any trackers for sale. He told me he had one rough tracker for sale and told me who it was from. When he told me who the dog was from, I got excited and wanted to buy the dog right then and there! The dog was from some well known hunters on Oahu that when I lived there lined up hogs from some hard places to catch pigs. Well the guy didn't know yet whether he wanted to sell the dog or not. I kept looking for a tracker. I called another guy from Maui, and he offered me an awesome deal for one tracker. But I wanted the Oahu dog, so I waited for the guy on Oahu. (Oh yeah, I'm on the Big Island) He later called me, and asked me if I wanted the dog.....went to the bank and deposited the money. $500.00 for the dog and $140.00 for the shipping=$640.00. Didn't expect the dog to be an ace for that price, but I always had luck with dogs from Oahu (especially because it was from these well known guys). Picked up the dog at Aloha Cargo....... Shocked dog had ticks all in the ears and went look like he had mange, guy said the dog was 2 1/2 years old, but looked more like 6 years old Evil or Very Mad Called the guy and he said the dog always had that problem. Brought the dog home kind of disappointed but what the hell, looks no make the dog right! Sprayed the dog down with some Adams flea and tick spray and hit him up with some Ivomec. Put him in the kennel with my pup that I bought for $200.00 plus $100.00 for shipping=$300.00. Dog seemed kinda mellow enough Shocked Plus no heads up about the dog being aggressive! Couple days go by and no problem.....Hit um with Ivomec again and more Adams. Then one day I go out to feed dogs, and I see my pup limping around.....F#@K his left paw almost chewed off and the dog I just bought nozzle all swollen!!! F&%$*N $300.00 pup down the drain no can hunt already and I just started hunting the pup Evil or Very Mad So I separate the dogs and put him with one of my females thinkling he not going bother one female. All good, his hair start growing back and no fleas or ticks....dog looking cherry. The other day I pick up one female from the pound and put um in his kennel with the other female. All excited cause female is cherry looking animal and couldn't wait to start hunting her. Yesterday I get one call from one Humane Society guy telling me that my neighbor went call them cause my dogs was fighting in the kennels. Go home and the F#@$%N dog went stretch my new female from the pound. Brah, same thing like my pup, front left leg all jacked!!!! Evil or Very Mad . I asked my friends on Oahu and find out that the dog went stretch his father and thats why they got rid of the dog(dog was one fighter) Shocked Evil or Very Mad . So I call the guy back and braddah start getting loud with me and denying everything until he finally admit that the dog went stretch his father when he first got um. scratch So in other words the dog is one fighter! I would've never bought the dog if I knew that. HONESTY!!!!! an honest tru hunter/man/woman I would hope, would let you know this before selling you one dog. He never offered to buy the dog back or give me back my money. I not saying any names at this point and I hope you reading this brah, cause you get some other dogs on here for sale. You get my number if you like be one "REAL MAN" and fix this problem, or if not then I guess guys can call me and find out the whole story and maybe save them the grief of being withheld some important information when buying any dogs from you! Sorry guys for the long ass story, but F$#@!#N tired of guys ripping off other hunters and lying or withholding important info just so they can sell the dog!!!! Times are hard right now and can't afford to be in this situation.

shrek
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

REAL HUNTER=REAL MAN/WOMAN Empty Re: REAL HUNTER=REAL MAN/WOMAN

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:32 am

BROS if I was you I would give him one chance to take back his dog if not post his name so another hunter don't have to deal with that issuse again......Let everyone know so nobody buy from them again, Did you ask him all these questions before buying this dog? Good luck to you......And to the HUNTAHHH who sold him the dog do what's right!!!!!
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

REAL HUNTER=REAL MAN/WOMAN Empty real hunter

Post  Mauka-Meat Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:36 am

That 's Fu!#ed up....what goes around comes around...
Mauka-Meat
Mauka-Meat
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:16 am

eh my bradda sorry to hear dat,but post up his name so dat way DA GOOD GUYS no go tru da same ting.sound like dis 1 of da guys dat fall unda da FRONTAZ category or DA WANNABE HUNTAZ.no can lidat.hope erryting work out fo you.aloha

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:38 am

thats y wen i like buy a dog on here from 1 hunta i always second guess my self some huntaz tell u wat u like here just to make 1 sale and to get 1 shitty dog off there hand with cash in hand f.,;ed up.......
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  lockaz Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:45 am

sorry to hea dat u should post hiz name so he just comez out and handle his sh*#*
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  longest finger Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:48 am

another scrub being sold as a bangah! shame that kind action! get back ur bread dont take any shit!

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  REVOLUTION Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:25 pm

Eh my braddah..... He like make you feel like that and that mut wen bus all your dog's..... Post his name so every 1 knows that he no belong sell'n shit on hea that's just like him stick'n his hand in your pocket and not do'n notin about it

RICKY,
REVOLUTION
REVOLUTION
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  D-LINE Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:43 pm

I WANDA WHO'S NAME HE WHEN DROP AND SAID THATS WHERE THE DOG CAME FROM. MAYBE THATS WHY HAD LITTLE BIT HESITATION AT THE BEGINING OR MAYBE THATS NOT THE DOG THAT HE REALLY WAS GOING SELL. I THINK HE KEPT THE DOG HE INITIONALLY WAS GOING SELL KNOWING THAT YOU WANTED THE DOG BADDLY AND WENT AND FOUND ONE MUTT AND MADE MONEY OFF OF YOU AND STILL WAS ABLE TO KEEP THE GOOD DOG IF HE EVEN GET ONE GOOD DOG. SORRY TO HEAR BUT WOULDN'T LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THAT FOR THE MONEY YOU SPENT. POST HIS NAME DONT NEED TO COVER UP FOR SOMEONE THAT JUST RIPPED YOU OFF. THE BOY'S IS WAITING TO EAT HIM UP CAN'T YOU TELL. D OUT (NOT GOOD)
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:49 pm

One more thing is all I have to say about this guy/girl what evers, if he never care about selling you one dog like that if this is true!!!!Then he would'nt care if you tell everybody his/her name, what a jerk!!! cannot even clean up the dog before he send'um out that tell's you the kinda guy/girl he/she is so no even worry about his/hers feelings, BROS do everyone a favor so no one buys one animal or anything from this guy/girl = MAHU again.......HAHAHAHAHA SORRY hah I had to throw that in........................
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  D-LINE Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:56 pm

SHELD'S I LIKE KNOW WHO'S BLOODLINE HE SAID THAT WAS. MAKE ASS AH
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:05 pm

ho dats shady.........
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Yah I have a feeling but "IT IS WHAT IT IS" to bad gotta use uncles name like that........I just hope he tell's everyone this guys name so no more speculations you know what I mean but all in all still one bad deal....
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

REAL HUNTER=REAL MAN/WOMAN Empty HE BELONG 2 "DA ADA'Z", NOT US "GOOD BRADA'Z" !!!!

Post  BRIAN AKINA Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:03 pm

PRETTY MEAN !!!! DAT MAKE SHAME .....WEN GUYS DROPPIN' NAMES...............
SAD 2 SEE U LOST ALL DA WAY AROUND, EVEN THOUGH U TRIED 2 MAKE DA BEST OF IT !!!! LOOKS LIKE U OUT TWICE AS MUCH AS U PUT IN.
SHAME ON "DA ADA" GUY FO' SHORT CHANGIN' YOU, DAT SUCKS !!!!
LUCKY WASN'T ME....I'D B @ HIS HOUSE GETTIN' MY MONEY BACK, GUARANTEE. SHAME FO' LIFE, JUST LIKE "DA ADA'Z" WHO NO CARE. UNTIL DEY KNOWN ON DA "WEB" DEN .....
AUWAE' 2 L8 !!! HOPE HE STEPS UP 2 DA PLATE & TAKE CARE WAT HE STARTED,FEEL SORRY 4 U !!!! HOPE U GET COMPENSATED $$$$$$!!!!
AS Y HARD !!!! SHAME 4 HIS NAME, HE MAKE DA DECISION !!!
AND AS FAR AS DA NAME HE WEN DROP....... DAS ANADA BUCKET OF WORM'Z HE WEN OPEN AS WELL. I'M SURE WEN DAT GUY FINDS OUT..... ROUND 2 FO' DA DONKEY !!!! HEEE-HAW !!!!

P.S IF I EVA SELL A DOG.........@LEAST U SEEN'M IN ACTION ......FO' REAL, NO MO' TIME FO' B.S SOMEBODY !!!
...BUT DEA IZ ALWAYZ 2 SIDES 2 DA STORY. IN DA END...HOPE IT ENDS UP ALL A BIG MISUNDERSTAND'N......& PONO.
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Team Bad Boa/oki boi Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:25 pm

just do what you gotta do my bradda
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
Team Bad Boa/oki boi
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  alikaf Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:07 am

yeah my bradda i give u my number, made i can help u out with one good track dog.... 3417357 i live on oahu.and my name ..my be a can bless u with this dog for free.......i just got let my wife know, but call me up!i see what i can do to help u out!!
alikaf
alikaf
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  steady n' ready Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:24 am

alikaf wrote:yeah my bradda i give u my number, made i can help u out with one good track dog.... 3417357 i live on oahu.and my name ..my be a can bless u with this dog for free.......i just got let my wife know, but call me up!i see what i can do to help u out!!

now hows this aloha!!! ryt on braddah alika, not too many guys out there like you! hope all works out for you shrek. what goes around comes around, he'll get his share, people gotta think if they were in the position of the buyer looking for one dog, not one scrub!
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  808Hunter Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:14 pm

I just wanted too offer a word of advise to the braddah who purchased some dogs and the dogs fought when he wasn't there with the dogs. For me i do not put dogs together unless i know the dogs well and a person can only get to know a dog well over a period of time (weeks, months). Another thing is i want the dogs too know what i expect of them and i teach them that again over a period of time. Dogs are born with the natural instinct to breed,hunt and even fight among other things so i try too control that natural instinct. Once you kennel a dog it's domesticated but again it takes a period of time to teach the dog what i expect of it. When we were growing up we go from one school to another and we are unsure and maybe even afraid, some be very quite but on the defense and some stick they chest out way to far, lol. Over a period of time we get used to the environment and realize we all the same and in school for the same reason and it's the same with dogs. When you bring new dogs together the dogs will be unsure maybe even afraid and they need too know what you expect of them. This friend of mine used to throw dry dog food on the concrete with ten of his dogs loose and they all eat together in harmony. That is not how he fed his dogs but he just wanted the dogs too get along as a pack so he did that two or three days out of the week. They are a pack and need to get along and realize that they're all the same and there for the same reason. I know it's a different angle from everyone one else and just thought that would be helpful now and in the future.

Aloha.........

808Hunter
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:55 pm

I changed school a few times so i know what you mean. I think i'm just like that dog then, cause everytime i changed school, i had plenty fights in the first few weeks...... Shocked Laughing Laughing ........ Laughing sorry, just reminising the good old days Laughing Laughing Suspect .

Last edited by Kauai Boy on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  alikaf Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:54 am

808Hunter wrote:I just wanted too offer a word of advise to the braddah who purchased some dogs and the dogs fought when he wasn't there with the dogs. For me i do not put dogs together unless i know the dogs well and a person can only get to know a dog well over a period of time (weeks, months). Another thing is i want the dogs too know what i expect of them and i teach them that again over a period of time. Dogs are born with the natural instinct to breed,hunt and even fight among other things so i try too control that natural instinct. Once you kennel a dog it's domesticated but again it takes a period of time to teach the dog what i expect of it. When we were growing up we go from one school to another and we are unsure and maybe even afraid, some be very quite but on the defense and some stick they chest out way to far, lol. Over a period of time we get used to the environment and realize we all the same and in school for the same reason and it's the same with dogs. When you bring new dogs together the dogs will be unsure maybe even afraid and they need too know what you expect of them. This friend of mine used to throw dry dog food on the concrete with ten of his dogs loose and they all eat together in harmony. That is not how he fed his dogs but he just wanted the dogs too get along as a pack so he did that two or three days out of the week. They are a pack and need to get along and realize that they're all the same and there for the same reason. I know it's a different angle from everyone one else and just thought that would be helpful now and in the future.

Aloha.........
so r u the one that sold the dog to him???? or u just trying to make a point........ alikas"?"
alikaf
alikaf
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  808Hunter Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:29 am

My name is Russell Medeiros and i did not sell the dogs to the guy. The dogs did not come from me either just in case you were wondering. I hope the advise can help anybody out there that likes to hunt with or raise dogs.

808Hunter
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  D-LINE Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:07 am

WUS UP BRADDAH RUSS THIS ME DENNIS . I HEARD YOU STAY HUNTIN AGAIN MY BRADDAH. HEARD YOU AND KALE COUGHT ONE HOG THE OTHER WEEK. GOOD TO HEAR THAT YOU BACK IN THE GAME. YEAH JUS GOT ONE JOB. GOING BE WORKING IN EAST RANGE. FIXING ALL THE MILITARY ROADS. NOW I CAN GO BACK HUNT IN FACT I'M OUT TOMMOROW 300 O CLOCK START WALKING NO FUCKIN AROUND RIGHT IN TAKE CARE BUSSINESS. I GET SOME PUP'S THAT STAY FIRING ON ALL CYLINDERS. YEAH BRA I GIVE YOU ONE CALL LATER BRA RUSS RIGHT ON AGAIN D OUTA HEA. SORRY FO GOING OFF THE SUJECT
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:15 am

Ho Dennis, you know almost everybody Laughing . No worry i vote for you when you run for mayor. Laughing
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  D-LINE Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:20 am

YEAH NO ALOT OF PEOLPE THROUGH MY DAD. PLUS I BEEN AROUND HERE IN HONO. THIS ALL MY GOOD FREINDS AH RUSS LET BRADDAH TIM KNOW THE SCOPE . LOL
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kaakau Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:28 am

Hoooo braddah russ dis silva remembah from gallano days hahaha good to see u back huntin alohaz braddah!
808Hunter wrote:My name is Russell Medeiros and i did not sell the dogs to the guy. The dogs did not come from me either just in case you were wondering. I hope the advise can help anybody out there that likes to hunt with or raise dogs.
kaakau
kaakau
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next