Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take a hog and dogger from Ga hunting?

+2
HOG WILD
eric@hawaiisportsman
6 posters

Go down

Take a hog and dogger from Ga hunting? Empty Take a hog and dogger from Ga hunting?

Post  eric@hawaiisportsman Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:37 pm

I have a friend of a friend coming in tonight on his honey moon and his wife said he could go on a hog and dog hunt. He is a dog/hog hunter from Ga and said he just wants to tag along and would be more than happy to take anyone if they go to Ga. unfortunately he is only here until Thursday night. email me if you can take him this week. Aloha eric
eric@hawaiisportsman.com
eric@hawaiisportsman
eric@hawaiisportsman
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Take a hog and dogger from Ga hunting? Empty Hogging & Dogging

Post  HOG WILD Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:26 pm

Aloha Eric, I was just wondering if the guy was only going to Oahu or was he going to travel to any neighbor Islands.Because if he is coming to Kauai, I would be willing to set something up here on the island if he is coming.This offer is not only for just him ,it is for any Hunter's that comes to the island.So if you or anyone that you knows wants to come,just post or e-mail me.

Aloha,Robert C.

"SOME GO HUNTING,SOME ARE HUNTER'S"

HOG WILD
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Take a hog and dogger from Ga hunting? Empty GA hunter

Post  trackandgrab Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:46 am

I might run my dogs for a short one this week. If I go he can come with me if he like. Why would anyone want to chase hogs on their honeymoon? Me, I would be....!!!

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.dantonnaone.com

Back to top Go down

Take a hog and dogger from Ga hunting? Empty Re: Take a hog and dogger from Ga hunting?

Post  Shane M. Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 am

I might run my dogs for a short one this week. If I go he can come with me if he like. Why would anyone want to chase hogs on their honeymoon? Me, I would be....!!!

I caught a 95lb sow on my first anniversary. Just gotta have a down @s$ wife.

Shane M.
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Take a hog and dogger from Ga hunting? Empty Re: GA hunter

Post  trackandgrab Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:56 am

Shane M. I think you miss the point. My wife is the coolest. All I'm saying is on my honeymoon I would rather be BREEDING all day than chasing hogs! But if others prefer to chase hogs than breed all day that's up to them. It has nothing to do with if my wife is cool (I assume that's what @s$ means) or not. I guess the best would be if my came hunt with me and I breed 'um in the mountains!!

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Take a hog and dogger from Ga hunting? Empty Re: Take a hog and dogger from Ga hunting?

Post  Shane M. Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:16 am

Sorry if you took it the wrong way, I wasn't trying to say that your wife was not cool. I sure wouldn't mind if I could breed in the mountain too, but she cannot make um there. Already pregnant Laughing

Shane M.
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  trackandgrab Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:28 pm

Shane M., CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Are you from Honoka'a? I know a Shane M. (pig hunter) in Honoka'a. I used to live Ahualoa. Call me 486-5979.

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Take a hog and dogger from Ga hunting? Empty honeymoon hunt

Post  Buddylee Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:53 pm

Aloha to the fine folks of Hawaii. My name in Lee and I am the hog huntin fool who wanted to run dogs on my honeymoon. First of all I want to thank "TrackandGrab" for allowing me to tag along with him. I can't even begin to explain how much I appreciate him taking me along. For those of you who don't know him he is one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure meeting let alone hunting with. He not only picked me up at the hotel and brought me back he refused to let me pay for lunch. I forgot to mention I "accidentally" Rolling Eyes dropped a $20 dollar bill in the passenger side door of his truck and "forgot" Rolling Eyes to get it out. "TrackandGrab" I told you I would pay for lunch Very Happy .
We took the dogs out to a "easy" spot to hunt and we soon found fresh sign. Not long after that the dogs found some pigs in a "pocket" that was really deep. I was ready to go get them but he explained how long it would take to get down there and how hard it was. That sucked cause when I hear dog working a hog I get pumped. We heard them fighting down there for about thirtyminutes off and on. The dogs caught a small pig close to us but we couldn't find it. We figured they must have busted a group of sows and pigs. He has a nice pack of dogs and I would be proud to hunt behind them any day. I won't say where we were hunting but it was the prettiest place I have ever hunted. The fruit trees were amazing. Nothing like that here. I wish we could have hunted longer but we both had stuff to do. To the other fellow on here that offered to let me tag along I really appreciate the offer. If any of ya'll come my way let me know and I will try and set something up. I live about an hour south of Atlanta Georgia. I would love to come back one day when I have to money. I will try and post some pics when I get a chance. Not running dogs now because of the Whitetail deer season that runs from September until January. I see hogs all the time when deer hunting so if a get a chance to knock a nice boar down I will. Not hard to see 250 the 300 pound pigs but most don't have the nice cutters or "hooks" that your boars have. Once again I want to thank "TrackandGrab" for taking me. Might sound cheesy but hunting in Hawaii has been a dream of mine for years. I will post up some pics for all soon as I figure out how. Lee

Buddylee
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:36 am

Buddy glad you enjoyed yourself always nice to hear from guys who come to hawaii and hunt their first hunt in the islands!! Very Happy

Next time ya come hopefuly well get a sooner notice and plan for yas when you come Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  trackandgrab Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:17 pm

Howzit Lee,

First time I hunt with one "Haole"! Yeah, too bad we couldn't "answer bark". I knew there was a cliff between us and the dogs and was no way of getting down to them safely. I still had fun though, got all the dogs back in one piece, got out in time to pick up my kids from school, got you back to the hotel and nobody got hurt. I forgot to tell you that if you eat too many guavas you can get "stuck shit" (constipation).

It is obvious to me you're a real hog hunter and can handle. We do things a little bit different because of location, terrain and other variables. However, a lot of the ways you hunt and we hunt are very similar. I enjoyed hunting with you and next time you come here give me a heads up and we can go hunt the "blue mountains". We'll walk till your ass falls off then walk some more until the dog's asses fall off!! Then we gotta turn around and walk back out! But if an old goat like me can make it you can too.

Again, congratulations on your marriage. You have now switched over from "wild dog" to "homing pigeon". That band you now have on your finger makes you always go back home just like the bands on the homing pigeons.

BTW, thanks for lunch.

Aloha.............

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down