Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Jagd Terrier line in hawaii?

+4
Mikiala
steady n' ready
Koa Boa
Let um go let um grow
8 posters

Go down

Looking for Jagd Terrier line in hawaii? Empty Looking for Jagd Terrier line in hawaii?

Post  Let um go let um grow Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:09 am

Yup those little black n tan fire crackers please let me know if anything? Mahalo

Let um go let um grow
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Looking for Jagd Terrier line in hawaii? Empty Re: Looking for Jagd Terrier line in hawaii?

Post  Koa Boa Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:29 am

Try ask Bradda Timmy (KAUAI BOY) not sure if he still has his I hunted with Jagd Terriers in Africa they one mean little bugga lemme tell you.
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Looking for Jagd Terrier line in hawaii? Empty Re: Looking for Jagd Terrier line in hawaii?

Post  steady n' ready Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:31 am

some one on the big island from hamakua brought in two jagd terriers but ended up selling um, i think someone on here ended up buying one...dogs look mento, brave lil f**kers
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Let um go let um grow Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:10 am

Right on guys yeah Im on the BI so ill look into that Hamakua pair... mahalo and good luck on your next hunt

Let um go let um grow
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikiala Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:46 am

call me up i know where get. 557-6097
Mikiala
Mikiala
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  lockaz Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:33 pm

i had a pure breed but thay oni like fight and they hard head
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:45 am

I no mo already and my friend who had one half jagd his dog just had die.
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HOG WILD Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:02 am

There are two of em that were for sale here on the Island.Both came from the guy in Hamakua on the big Island.I'll look in the archives of the last few weeks in our news paper and get you the number.My brother had a male here on the Island a few years back and it was a pretty decent dog.The only thing is that they are about 20lbs and they think they are 60lbs.lol!!!Will post number when I find it.

Aloha, Robert C.

"SOME GO HUNTING,SOME ARE HUNTER'S"

HOG WILD
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  kuniole pua'a!!! Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:43 am

Let um go let um grow wrote:Yup those little black n tan fire crackers please let me know if anything? Mahalo

howzit brah if still looking fo da jag terrior try scroll back dis forum a few months and look fo puna boyz numbah dey was selling airdale greyhound bull pups and wen we was dea checking um out someone wen trade wit dem 1 jag terrior fo ah pup good luck aloha tc...kp...

kuniole pua'a!!!
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Looking for Jagd Terrier line in hawaii? Empty jagd terrier

Post  Let um go let um grow Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:21 am

Howz my braddahs, mahalo for all the replies but ever since i started asking around a lot of guys stay telling me that these dogs aren't what I thought they were as far as temperment and hunting style.
The reason I stay looking for one smaller dog is I just lost my heeler jack russel, one of the best dogs i ever had big or small. this 12lb bitch was talented, smart and I stay hurting with out her. So Im now looking for that same line on the big island or if i could get in touch with the guy who sold me the dog on da side of the road in hilo dat would be solid he drives a white ford diesel old style. Right on guys go EZ n good luck wit ur hunting... R.I.P Brandy gurl.

Let um go let um grow
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai Boy Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:56 pm

The Jagd is one good hunter with one damn strong nose like one hound but a little too small a for his pitbull agressiveness towards pigs. My friend had one half Jagd that was one ace dog that just died a few weeks ago. The dog was bigger than one pure Jagd about 40lbs and the dog could find and stop pigs by himself. If you like one Jagd get one half breed.
Kauai Boy
Kauai Boy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down