Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things you learn from a TrailCam(Good and Bad)

3 posters

Go down

Things you learn from a TrailCam(Good and Bad) Empty Things you learn from a TrailCam(Good and Bad)

Post  Jess Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:29 pm

This time I left my trailcam out for a month and a half, and got 400 pictures. I learned a lot of good and bad things.

GOOD...
1. Brah...is that one...PIG?!?!? It is! Neva knew I had anyting but deer! Smile
2. We have some chearry bucks on this property!
3. We have nice big healthy herds.

BAD...
"Oh that deer goin grow up to be a nice un'...wait...is that an arrow? ITS A FUCKIN ARROW!! Evil or Very Mad " At first we thought this was one regular picture until I noticed something black sticking out of this buck. The shaft's lettering and the nock are totally visible. So, this is the bad thing I learned. POACHERS STEAL FROM EVERYONE!!! They give hunters a bad name, make unethical shots, break the law, and they leave the animals suffering. Unfortunatley this wasnt the first time we've found arrows sticking out of our deer. In fact every month, probably every week, these guys are at it. It makes me sick, like mtn2c said im sick of this "ainokea" attitude... No

Things you learn from a TrailCam(Good and Bad) Untitled2

Things you learn from a TrailCam(Good and Bad) Untitled3

Things you learn from a TrailCam(Good and Bad) Untitled

Things you learn from a TrailCam(Good and Bad) Untitled5

Things you learn from a TrailCam(Good and Bad) Untitled8

Things you learn from a TrailCam(Good and Bad) Untitled4

Things you learn from a TrailCam(Good and Bad) Untitled7

Last edited by Jess on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Jess
Jess
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Things you learn from a TrailCam(Good and Bad) Empty Re: Things you learn from a TrailCam(Good and Bad)

Post  Babooze Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:04 pm

WTF! No respect for private property, no respect for the animal ............ It's always been a dream of mine to hunt my own land, but when I see stuff like this, its not worth it. You spend more time chasing trespassers than game ......... No

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Things you learn from a TrailCam(Good and Bad) Empty Re: Things you learn from a TrailCam(Good and Bad)

Post  braddah mike Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:05 pm

ho unethical to the max brah find that bugah and putum down gangreen sufferah.cant believe some one that desperate to to take a shot at the rear wow laulau.
braddah mike
braddah mike
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down