Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SENATE BILLS

4 posters

Go down

SENATE BILLS Empty SENATE BILLS

Post  HOG WILD Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:38 am

Check these Bills getting introduced by the Senate.These Bills could effect a lot of us.Go to Hawaii State Senate and look at Senate Bill 30,SB 60,SB 73,SB 79,SB 126,SB 232,SB 233,SB 247,SB 378, and SB 488.Ther might be more there but these really caught my Eye.Call your State Senator and tell them not to pass these Bills.It will be only a short time after these Bills are introduced and passed that we will not be able to Hunt in any way or form.

Aloha,Robert C.

"SOME GO HUNTING,SOME ARE HUNTER'S"

HOG WILD
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

SENATE BILLS Empty Re: SENATE BILLS

Post  eric@hawaiisportsman Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:15 pm

check out these bills! I looked at all of them and some are very scary! one includes banning pit bulls! another prohibits the sale a pocket knives. and another stops snares, baiting (this would include in a cage trap) and keeping wild animal as pets. here is a link if you want to check out the bills. Just put the bill number and check it out!

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/site1/docs/docs.asp
eric@hawaiisportsman
eric@hawaiisportsman
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

SENATE BILLS Empty hunters unite

Post  calvin Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:31 am

I read the bills. This is what has been happening to us hunters, they been passing laws without us knowing.
Read the bills if you haven't. Don't think that none of those things will happen to us because it is and will get worse.
On Oahu it is bad already. We need to stop it before it gets worse.
We need more places to hunt instead of more restrictions and more restricted places to hunt.
For all you pitbull lovers including myself, laws in other states have already banned the breed.
Don't let it happen down here.

calvin
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HOG WILD Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:17 am

There's two that says that you won't be allowed to put your Dogs on a chain Shocked Laughing .And also a bunch that will make it easier for them to charge us with cruelty affraid .We need to speak out to our Senator' or we will get burnt Idea.

Aloha, Robert C.

"SOME GO HUNTING,SOME ARE HUNTER'S"

HOG WILD
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

SENATE BILLS Empty new laws

Post  hog428 Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:34 am

This is no joke!! Ive seen it happen before I grew up in Oregon hunting dogs [raccoons bobcats and bear] it came so fast the hunters had no time to act we all need to make calls right letters do anything to be heard because they will take are right to hunt away Aloha

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down