Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Careful

3 posters

Go down

Be Careful Empty Be Careful

Post  Babooze Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:48 pm

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/20090202/NEWS18/902020329/1029

Be careful out there! My condolences to the Family.

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Be Careful Empty Re: Be Careful

Post  KANUHA BROTHERS Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:36 pm

BABOOZE CALL ME.

DEAN KANUHA
KANUHA BROTHERS
KANUHA BROTHERS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Be Careful Empty Eric I will miss you, and always remember the good times.

Post  bgwvrdr Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:49 pm

We will all mis you Eric. This is a very sad day. I have been informed that Eric Sawchuck the owner of this web site and producer of Hawaii Sportsman TV passed away yestarday 2/1/09 while goat hunting in Makua Valley area.

Please pray for his family and take a moment to reflect on all that Eric has done for the hunting community in Hawaii. He left behind two beautiful children and a wonderful wife.

He really opened my eyes to pig hunting and especialy bow hunting. He was my bow huniting mentor. He was always nice to everyone and showed aloha to all. He would offer help to anyone that needed it, and wouldnt ask anything in return. He was my friend and my companion in the field. I will miss him and always cherish our time together.

Eric was a perfevct example of the Phrase "Pass it forward." He would always give before ever expecting to get something back in return. I hope we all can learn from him and keep his energy moving through the hunting community.

Eric, I look forward to seeing you on the other side, Bow in hand, still doing what you did best, Hunting and teaching.

I will miss you.

Sincerely,
Ralph Gray

bgwvrdr
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Be Careful Empty Re: Be Careful

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down