Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just thought I'd share

Go down

Just thought I'd share Empty Just thought I'd share

Post  Koa Boa Fri May 13, 2011 4:16 am

Howzit I know alot of you are buying the long range antennas for your collars. Ive not said much around here lately but since I havent seen it mentioned by anyone or if it has been I apologize. Anyway just wanted to say that there is a trade-off when using things that get better range/signal etc and these antenna's are no different. The cost of using them is battery life in my personal test ive done Ive lost on avg about 7.5 hrs my least was just under 5 hrs and the most was a little more than 10 hrs. This was tested on over 20+ collars so had a sample size a little bigger than most guys have. This was before braddaz was selling um and this includes both types being sold locally and some that I havent seen locally YET Smile or even on the mainland for that matter. Collars ranged in age from brand spankin new to my oldest which was my 2 Original Collars back almost 3 years ago when they first came out. My Original Collars worked the best Go Figure scratch

Just wanted to give all you guys a heads up that you may sacrifice some battery for better reception is all just be aware about that possibility.

Mahalos fo readin' and Good Huntin' My Bradda's

Bradda Muns OUT!!!

Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down