Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dogs fo sale

3 posters

Go down

Dogs fo sale Empty Dogs fo sale

Post  trackandgrab Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Helping a friend post his dogs:
HUNTING Dogs 15 months Pups Whippet/Plott/Bull mix. Also have trained dogs. 808-482-0563.

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.dantonnaone.com

Back to top Go down

Dogs fo sale Empty hey

Post  chopzhuntah Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:03 am

howzit who has the trained dogs?

chopzhuntah
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Dogs fo sale Empty Who has the dogs?

Post  HOG WILD Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:21 am

The 482-0563 number has the dogs.He has 15 month old pups and some that is already trained.He has slowed down hunting so is letting go a good amount of dogs.He is located on Kauai.

Aloha,Robert C.

"SOME GO HUNTING,SOME ARE HUNTER'S"

HOG WILD
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Dogs fo sale Empty Integrity

Post  trackandgrab Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:35 pm

A couple weeks ago I was looking for a specific dog to fill a void in my crew. Robert C. referred me to Stephen. First time I met the guy and he seemed honest and fair plus Robert C. said he was solid so I bought a dog from him. From what I understand he needs to cut back on the amount of dogs he get. I hunted the dog the other day and he is exactly what Stephen said he was. No surprises, no bull kukai no exaggerations to sell the dog. I don't know this guy good but I can tell you that he was very honest to me regarding the dog I got from him. If my kennel wasn't full I would jump on some of the other dogs he get posted on Haynogdogs. I don't mind paying for something but at least I like what I paid for. Not the kine tell me the dog do this, do that or no do this, no do that and when you get 'um all bull kukai!! Das only wasting my time. Like I not going find out when I get the dog!!! Mahalo Robert C. and mahalo Stephen for being honest.

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.dantonnaone.com

Back to top Go down

Dogs fo sale Empty Re: Dogs fo sale

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down