Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW SHOW FOR TUESDAY..."The Mojo Boar"

4 posters

Go down

NEW SHOW FOR TUESDAY..."The Mojo Boar" Empty NEW SHOW FOR TUESDAY..."The Mojo Boar"

Post  eric@hawaiisportsman Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:41 am

watch me struggle to try and take a shooter boar. All the things that could go wrong do. A show that all hunters can relate to.
eric@hawaiisportsman
eric@hawaiisportsman
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

NEW SHOW FOR TUESDAY..."The Mojo Boar" Empty new show

Post  Turkey Joe Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:01 pm

Awesome! A good example that determination will pay off. The best part was when the batteries in the bullet cam died. Maybe you need to get a toy bow & arrow set and plug a cow with a suction-cup "broadhead"...
Turkey Joe
Turkey Joe
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

NEW SHOW FOR TUESDAY..."The Mojo Boar" Empty Re: NEW SHOW FOR TUESDAY..."The Mojo Boar"

Post  s_wright121 Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:44 am

Watching that bull was some funny stuff i was laughing so hard (it sucks).those cows piss me off
had to raise my feeder higher off the ground
aloha steve

s_wright121
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

NEW SHOW FOR TUESDAY..."The Mojo Boar" Empty Re: NEW SHOW FOR TUESDAY..."The Mojo Boar"

Post  Ambusher Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:23 am

"the proof is in the pudding"!! funniest line in the whole thang, I spit beer a mile laughing! We all gotta pay our dues sometimes, luxury tax I guess. I'm glad its not just me that had a bad run, but patience+persistence will overcome. Good on ya.
Ambusher
Ambusher
Piglet
Piglet

http://bowhuntinghawaii.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down