Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HBO 24/7 Pacquiao-Marquez III videos

2 posters

Go down

HBO 24/7 Pacquiao-Marquez III videos Empty HBO 24/7 Pacquiao-Marquez III videos

Post  KVB Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:30 pm

if you're not hunting today, this may be of interest. HBO 24/7 Pacquiiao/Marquez III videos. Interesting day today with the Dos Santos vs. Velasquez UFC fight too.

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/11/12/2556734/pacquiao-vs-marquez-3-24-7-videos-from-hbo

Last edited by VBK on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

HBO 24/7 Pacquiao-Marquez III videos Empty Re: HBO 24/7 Pacquiao-Marquez III videos

Post  moosehead Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:34 pm

HOWZIT BEN.....HOWS TINY BOY?YOU NEVER HUNT UM YET?HE SHOULD BE A PRETTY GOOD DOG...ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD ONE AND ALOHA..................................TED
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

HBO 24/7 Pacquiao-Marquez III videos Empty Re: HBO 24/7 Pacquiao-Marquez III videos

Post  KVB Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Howzit braddah Ted, TINY BOY is good. I haven't run him yet. Am rope training him at home and letting him bond with the rest of the pack, letting them run together in the back yard. Yeah, I think he should be a good dog. Much mahalo for all the dogs and help I got from you over the years.
We still use the cut collars you used to make. I wish your machine wasn't broke, we would get some more. I'll call you about getting some name tags later from your dad.

Have a good one.
b.

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down