Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing to do with hunting videos

4 posters

Go down

Nothing to do with hunting videos Empty Nothing to do with hunting videos

Post  KVB Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Here are two videos that are worth watching although they have nothing to do with hunting.

The first is about the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota, where I have dear friends who live in the aftermath of the history that have befallen them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7n5jhrHGQ

The second, which was released just a few days ago, hits closer to home. Having to do with lands here. Many of us know that our lack of access to the mountains is due in large part to large landowners and their objection to allowing access to the mountains through the lands in their control. Here is a view of a side of the story that is not as widely known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZgrOFjhzdg

In regards to the first video about Pine Ridge, Hawai'i has had its own sad history, first with its first contact with Captain Cook and the subsequent overthrow of its Kingdom. These things may not be related to hunting as we know it and there will objections to me using these videos to try to sway public opinion, but "pardon the inconvenience, there is a revolution going on". (Subcomandante Insurgente Marcos, EZLN, Chiapas, Mexico) Or at least an impending lawsuit put forth by the Pele Defense Fund.

I previously wrote about race, class and culture in a post that was met by subsequent rebuttals. Although I did not offer a retraction, I have expressed my respect and understanding of the differing view points and have laid those bones to rest.

Let it be known that the impending lawsuit, will have at its heart the concerns of Native Hawaiians. Thus, it is inherently a race issue. I'm not saying that the case in Ka'u is either, but, it will also, in all of it's complexity be in some way touched upon in the lawsuit.

I need to make something clear, that although I support the lawsuit and all that it represents, I am no way connected to it other than through my support of it. Anything that I say on my own accord does not represent the Pele Defense Fund in any way.

benny

Please send your donations to the Pele Defense Fund.

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do with hunting videos Empty Re: Nothing to do with hunting videos

Post  KVB Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:20 am

fyi.

***THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 3:00 PM*** IN SOLIDARITY WITH MILLIONS AGAINST MONSANTO, OCCUPY MONSANTO AND MONSANTO PROTESTORS WORLDWIDE -- MEET AT STARBUCKS IN KUNIA - WE WILL PROCEED TO MONSANTO ENTRANCE ON KUNIA ROAD 3:00 PM

BRING PROTECTIVE MASKS, SIGNS & CAMERAS - WE ARE GOING TO THE MAIN SITE OF THEIR CHEMICAL AND GMO FIELD TRIALS IN HAWAII SO COVER YOURSELF !!!

Following a sign waving event on Maui last week, Oahu will hold its own protest against Monsanto in Kunia on Thursday, June 28 at 3:00 pm. Please meet at Starbucks in Kunia and bring masks, signs and banners and we need a photographers too. It's time to wake people up about the devastation that is going on in our backyards that our lawmakers tacitly condone through their acceptance of campaign contributions from biotech lobbyists. Please RSVP so we have an idea of how many are coming. We want to make a striking impression and need the numbers of concerned citizens to show up!

There is some room for a protest alongside Kunia road at the entrance to the Monsanto compound. I recommend two hours say 3:00 to 5:00 to get as many drivers on Kunia Road as possible. Hundreds drive by there every day thinking it is a nice farm and have no idea what it really is. A sign wave on Kunia would help raise awareness to Monsanto, GMO and pesticide use. ***EVERYONE BRING SIGNS, MASKS TO PROTECT YOU FROM GMO SPORES AND CHEMICALS. BRING CAMERAS TO DOCUMENT***

In case you have not seen the Nation of Change article on the Maui protest against Monsanto there is a link below.

Also attached is a pamphlet developed for the Maui protest titled "Why Protest Monsanto". Also, a link below to the ACLU developed toolkit for demonstrating in Honolulu.

Join us Thursday 28 June from 3:00 to 5:00.

Mahalo out to James Macey.

MAUI ACTIVISTS JOIN PROTEST OF MONSANTO

http://www.nationofchange.org/maui-activists-join-protest-monsanto-corporation-1339251700

PROTEST LAWS: ACLU Hawaii First Amendment Toolkit Know Your Rights – Protests & Demonstrations in Honolulu

http://acluhi.org/know-your-rights/demonstrating-at-apec/

STOP MONSANTO FROM POISONING HAWAII WITH GENETIC ENGINEERING & CHEMICAL WARFARE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZgrOFjhzdg

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Smile RAJAH DAT BENNY,CUZ YOU ON,IM IN .CUZ CALL ME UP.IM IN TO THE END.I'LL BRING THE GANG FROM THIS SIDE AS MUCH AS I CAN.THEN WILL SEE WHO DA REALIST BRADDAHZ AN SISTAHZ.LIKE I SAID YOU EITHER WITH US OR YOU NOT !!! CUZ CALL ME UP LIKE HELP OUT IN ANY WAY I CAN.MY #778-6467 CALL ME UP "WALA'AU" CATCH UP LADAT.SHOOTS CUZ SEE YOU SOON.

AW'RYIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. Suspect

BRADDAH CALFREY (CAL)............A HUI HOU......NA KIEKI O KA AI'NA........ONI'PAA.......

BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA
BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  braddah mike Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:04 pm

me and my ohana going be there automatic no static.
braddah mike
braddah mike
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do with hunting videos Empty Ben

Post  YOUNG DOG Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Ben text me i lost ur number aloha!

YOUNG DOG
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  KVB Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:36 am

aue, its afta noon already, sorry nevah reply mo soona. Smile

Thanks, Cal and Braddah Mike for checking in and saying you guys going out to KUNIA for protest MONSANTO.
I'm not going to be able to make it myself cuz I gotta malama my main bloodline at home, my mom who not feelin' too swift these days.

If you guys can go, dat would be good, R-E-P-R-A-Z-E-N-T the boyz in da hood dat give a damn wat dey doing ovah dea, and on da North Shore.
And by da way dey on MOLOKA'I 'aina too. I think Walter Ritte and the Molokai Boyz going show up too. Uncle Walter is heavy on the GMO issue and stay running for OHA right now. He one huntah too, so if can, talk story with him about da issues. If you guys can round up da troops and bring your crewz, dat would be awesome. Bring signs or at least bottled watah in case get hot by da side of the road. No fo'get brush teeth cuz can smile and make points wit all the kumu driving by....hahahaha!

I not sure if anybody wen watch the Indian video, but if you did, you know what I stay driving at. The wasicu or fat takers take da best of every ting no mattah where dey go. So we gotta make sure we stick together, like one big strong tribe and hang on to what's left, odda wise all we going get is da left ova's aftah they take da best meat and leave us da bones. Eh, hardly get hunting groundz already. Ask Koa Boa, he tell you.

Da kine, Griff reminded us all for send our email testimony to the guy on the da big big island cuz the second hearing on Bill 260 and 261 stay coming up soon, so not sit on yo' okole too long cuz if da first time was duck soup, dat doesn't mean we get um in da bag yet, da other guys stay doing da same ting, rounding up dea boyz and supporters for give one big opposition to the bills passing. WE LIKE UM PASS. Garran ball barrenz. But nothing is garranz until da fat lady sings. So, send your testimony. Let um hear your side supporting the passing of the bill. No make da mistake and oppose um now. Smile

Kaimana, I texted you earlier and we talked little bit. I was at my mom's doctor office so sorry we got cut short.

Please send your donations to the Pele Defense Fund NOW. pig

pig pig pig Razz Send in your Email testimony!!! bounce pig pig pig Razz Eh, send yo' donation to Pele Defense Fund!!! pig pig Laughing

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:43 pm

JUST LETTING EVERYBODY WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT OUR AINA AND THE FUTURE OF OUR KEIKI'S KNOW THAT THIS COMING THURSDAY IS THE DAY.LIKE BRADDAH BEN SAID IN HIS POST.HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.Smile I"LL SEE YOU THERE.

A HUI HOU ...SHOOOOOTZ:)
BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA
BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  KVB Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Right on, braddah Cal.

here's one more video that has nothing to do with hunting. But it has one unreal hunting scene at the very beginning.
probably everybody saw it before when it came out but its a trippy movie, good for watch if you just cruizin' in your hale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNwsU0Of7bk&feature=player_embedded

Protest Monsanto. And send donations to Pele Defense Fund.

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down