Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gluing locks!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Gluing locks!!!! Empty Gluing locks!!!!

Post  ShannonChun Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:26 am

Whoever gluing locks and i catch u, you going catch cracks i dont care who you r and where u from!!!! I not going say where the locks being glued but i know u garrentee stay on this site and if u see this i not messing around!!! Just 2 let u know i get um set up 2 catch u and when i see who doing um i going show up at your front door, this is the 2nd time the locks been glued and u making um look bad on us huntas= cut the bullshit, idk y u gluing the locks. END OF STORY!!! The mountain big enuff for everyone hunt!!!
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Gluing locks!!!! Empty Re: Gluing locks!!!!

Post  D-LINE Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:09 pm

SUP SHAN SAME OLD SHIT AH DAS WHY WHEN U GET ACCESS TO ONE PLACE CANNOT TELL NO BODY. TO MUCH JEALOUSY AND ALL OF A SUDDEN EVERY BODY BECAME THE SECURITY GUARD OF THE PLACE. CATOONS
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  SUDDEN RUSH Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Sup shannon! If this the same place u talking about i know what u mean. I jus tried going up there yesterday and found out all the locks was glued...what people no understand is when they do shit like that they not only hating it makes other hunters look bad and screws everything up for us guys...i used to work up there up i no like post the area but jus my two cents...for me i understand some people get the breaks on certain areas for hunt and thats good for them i respect that and if i came across someone in there that was hunting i would pull out...wish'um luck and go find another place unless they agree its cool to hunt in a different area in there then i will stay if not im out...jus me and how i respect other hunters...but everybody is not the same!by the way hayn this is kolu! I havent been there in awhile but tried going yesterday and was shut down ! Shootz shannon keep pounding them hogs and safe hunting aloha

SUDDEN RUSH
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannonChun Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Yea guys i just dont understand!!! And by them gluing the locks still not going keep me from getting in but its just messing everything up cuz now the workers cant get in 2 work and now u bringing all kind heat down on us huntas cuz first thing they going think that it was one hunta that did um!!! I got a lot of places 2 hunt but when i go 2 a place and see this kind stuff it makes me mad cuz by u doing that its not keeping no one out!!!
And if u the one gluing the locks theres a song for u= EMINEM- One last time!!!
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannonChun Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:24 pm

@ kolu yea 2 bad bro!! im the same way if get one hunta hunting one area i going talk 2 him and see where he going and hunt far away from him!!! And if our dogs was 2 ever meet up on one pig im the kind guy that would give the pig 2 the other guy!!! 2 me F##k one pig its not worth friendship or Burning bridges on anyone its all about having fun making friends and sharing storys over a few cold ones!!! aloha and good luck 2 all on the nxt one!!!
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  SUDDEN RUSH Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:24 pm

@shannon yup 2 bad! Me im jus getting back into the groove...i was thought wen u go to the mountains and someone is parked there turn around find another place, unless they hanging around the truck then u can see if its alrite to hunt there depending on where they going and u have to respect if they going say no then jus leave, find another place and hope next time u wake up more early Very Happy. So if u there first no hang around the truck jus go in so then hopefully they respect u and turn around find one other place jus my 2cents again.yup and its not worth the dog fights that might happen wen the dogs meet who knows so with that being said i would rather pull out and save my dogs from these kinds of confrontations and save some on vet bills....take care and be blessed and slamm hogs! Aloha

SUDDEN RUSH
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down