Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cutting Locks and fences up Kahakuloa

4 posters

Go down

Cutting Locks and fences up Kahakuloa Empty Cutting Locks and fences up Kahakuloa

Post  NO DOGS NO HOGS Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:11 am

My name is Marcus F. and I work for (DOFAW) Division of Forestry and Wildlife, I am also a fellow pig hunter and sportsman. We are having problems with guys continuing to cut the locks and pull gates off so they can drive up instead of walking up like the rest of us have to. They are cutting the fenceline to go in where ever they want to instead of walking 50 yards up the fence to jump over where NARS specifically made a jump over for us hunters. Also, there cutting the fence all along the gulch where it looks to let the dogs in and check. Come on gang we need to realize that if this continues the State has the option to shut down the hunting area from ALL OF US. Hunting is a privilege. Its the few guys that's doing this that will spoil it for everyone. I know its a far walk to the top, I do it all the time. If you cant walk in no go. Thank you guys and Happy Hunting. Aloha

NO DOGS NO HOGS
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Cutting Locks and fences up Kahakuloa Empty Re: Cutting Locks and fences up Kahakuloa

Post  BOAR-KILLA Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:18 am

what kine huntaz dat no can handle da walk gotta cut fences and locks sound like hollywood to me shame. and same go for da guys leave there rubbish in da mountains take out what you bring in no respect even if you hang um on da tree the tree not going bring um out cmon respect da mountains and teach da young kids the right way just cause you throw 1 dog rack on ur truck dat no make you 1 hunta theres more 2 it then dat aloha
BOAR-KILLA
BOAR-KILLA
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Cutting Locks and fences up Kahakuloa Empty Re: Cutting Locks and fences up Kahakuloa

Post  All Balls Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:22 am

rite on boar killa hit that one rite on the head that kine shit sickens me
All Balls
All Balls
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  crazy dogs mean hogs Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:18 am

Yup tellen me ! I don't no why they bring water bottle's stick um on tree's like das one ornament or somthing ! bra das pi'lau!

crazy dogs mean hogs
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  BOAR-KILLA Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:31 am

yea and the soup cans the bells lmao even the candy rubbish on da trails i always pick up the rubbish i find fill up the pockets and bag when my girl wash my clothes she think i blowing big dollas at 7 11 i forget to take um out my pocket crazy how they think i mean you gotta feel something cmon i already packing heavy give me and the aina a break keep the mounts clean thats fo get away from town and all da people fresh air prowl fo da hogs allright aloha
ps take care da kids pig
BOAR-KILLA
BOAR-KILLA
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  crazy dogs mean hogs Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:00 am

RAH JAH DAT!

crazy dogs mean hogs
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down