Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen Dog

+10
SaltyMuffinMaker
YOUNG DOG
hayn/auzzi
moosehead
D-LINE
HOG H8R
hunters6262
DogWalka!
Daniel_Peterson
hog killahz inc.
14 posters

Go down

Stolen Dog Empty Stolen Dog

Post  hog killahz inc. Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:17 am

Dog stolen from the mililani tech park area. Tracked my dog on gps coming from east range when I saw the dog headed to the H-2 on ramp and continuing onto the freeway, then I lost signal and never gained signal again. If any info please call me at 590-7109 or 372-9678 and ask for koa.
curtis

Heres a pic of the dog.

Stolen Dog 030
Stolen Dog 029
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Stolen Dog Empty Sup curtis

Post  Daniel_Peterson Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:53 am

Sorry to hear curtis, check humaine society!
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Stolen Dog Empty Re: Stolen Dog

Post  hog killahz inc. Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Thanx daniel, told my friend to go to over there today.
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  DogWalka! Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Hope you get your Dog Back Cuz!
Hopefully at Humane society, and not
some idiot just took em. Rajah!

DogWalka!
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:59 am

yup hopefully we get the dog back, bcuz I'd hate to be caught with the dog if it was stolen Evil or Very Mad
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Stolen Dog Empty curtis

Post  hunters6262 Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:22 am

Hope u find your dog. Any news yet. Joe

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  DogWalka! Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Rajah Dat! Best of Luck on finding your Dog.

DogWalka!
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:22 am

Dog found at the humane society neutered.
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Stolen Dog Empty Ouch

Post  Daniel_Peterson Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:16 am

hog killahz inc. wrote:Dog found at the humane society neutered.
Shitty deals....not sure that is legal.only been couple days uh? Not sure how their "program" works but I would definiately look into that.

This just goes to show we all gotta start chipping our dogs.
Sorry to hear
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HOG H8R Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:45 am

HEADS UP HUNTAHZ! U GET 9 DAYS IF YA DOG IS CHIPPED TO CLAIM EM AND 2 DAYS IF THE DOG ISNT CHIPPED. FOOD FOR THOUGHT GUYS. CHIP YA DOGS IF THEY MEAN SUMTEN TO YOU. HUMANE SOCIETY AND PETCO ALWAYS GET SPECIALS. $5 CHIPS SUMTIMES. GOOD LUCK.
HOG H8R
HOG H8R
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  D-LINE Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:48 pm

ITS LIKE HUMANE SOCIETY CHANGE THIER PROGRAM EVERY OTHER WEEK EVERY TIME I HEAR SOMETHING DIFFERANT scratch scratch
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  moosehead Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:13 pm

THATS JACKED UP CURT!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I HOPE YOU GOT YOUR COLLAR BACK................
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hayn/auzzi Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Did your dog have a collar with your number on it? The same thing happen to me but my pup didn't have a collar on. If your dog had a collar with some way to contact you, I would be raising all kinds of hell! The fucken Humane society is bunch of butchers! We gotta figure out how to stop them from being able to operate the way they do. Who knows while you were in da mountain looking for your dog that same day your dog could of been sitting in the humane society and da two day count down already started. And if you call they won't even get off their sorry asses to even look with their EYES if there is a dog matching the description of your dog. What kind of fucken operation is that?! Thats probably why they get stuck with so may dogs! Because their operation don't even help people get their animals back! The people of the state should have a say in the way they operate when it comes to that shit!

hayn/auzzi
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Stolen Dog Empty Watch out

Post  YOUNG DOG Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:54 pm

2 mos Ago I lost my main dog so I put in a report at da humane society!!I have name tags on all my collars!!couple days went by and no phone call so I decided to take a drive down there jus to take a look!!! Went down there and was lookn in da back and shit there he was I couldn't believe it!!it said he was there for couple days!!! I was fuckn pissed I was snappin at da front desk I told em to bring up my info and guess what they said they lost my report!!! So I Told them y didn't I get a phone call when the dog was turned in cuz my name address and phone number is on the collar!!! Long story short if I hadn't had gone there just to take a look my main dog woulda been history becuz they threw my report away and they didn't even try to notify me my dog was there even tho it was clear thatmy info was on the collar when they got the dog!!!yup something needs to be done about this cuz it's bullshit!!!

YOUNG DOG
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hayn/auzzi Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:01 pm

If its a matter of discrimination, thats fucked! Cause as hunters we have right to get our animals back too!

hayn/auzzi
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Hows this for fucked up, my friend went there yesterday and they just started cutting the dogs nuts. They told my friend he gotta pay for the chip and for them cutting the dogs nuts bcuz its a 48 hour rule, and when he asked for my tracking collar back they was giving run arounds saying never have one collar until he started to snap. The fucked up thing about it is that he was tracking the humane soc. taking the dog on the gps. I totally agree, we gotta do sumtin about these clowns, bcuz its obvious they hate us.
Curtis
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyMuffinMaker Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:03 am

Brrraaaahhhhh, you dont even wanna get me started with the humane society over here. Someone should drop a law suit on their ass...or get even!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
SaltyMuffinMaker
SaltyMuffinMaker
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  JOSH KUHNS Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:52 am

Curt my friend lost his dog for week and a half and he went there and called and never seen the dog there and when he got the dog was two week s later and nuts was still there but they tried to make him pay for the 2 weeks the dog was there but in the back. Fuck them curt for what they had the dog was too early for do anything.shootz.
JOSH KUHNS
JOSH KUHNS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Stolen Dog Empty Humane Society

Post  hawgandawg Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:46 am

Wow, that's pretty messed up... Same crap happened to my Uncle. His house dog(MELLOW/FRIENDLY blue Bull), ran away New Year's Eve from the fireworks. He called the humane society here on the BI and gave them a description of the dog and left his phone number. They said the dog wasn't there. A couple of days later, they call my uncle up and told him the dog was there and to come and pick it up. When he went down to get the dog, that is when he found out that they had spayed the dog...

I just looked on their website. Check it out under "State Laws", "Lost & found law about dogs". If the dog has a tag, sounds like they have to hold the dog for "nine(9)" days before they can sell or destroy the animal. If the dog doesn't have a tag, they wait 48 hours before they spay/neuter then sell.

If your tracking collar had your name or contact info, that is kinda screwed up that they would neuter the dog so soon. Their justification, though, would be that the dog did not have a TAG...

I don't know if the humane society here on the BI is the same as about 10 years ago. If they thought that you were going to use the dog for pig hunting, they would refuse to let you adopt the dog. They would rather put a dog down, then let a pig hunter adopt it. Hopefully that changed, haven't been to the pound in recent years.

Maybe as soon as a dog is lost, with or without a tag, a picture and contact info should be left with the humane society to prevent stuff like this from happening. Too bad they didn't use common sense in this situation. It is obvious the dog belonged to someone since it had a tracking collar. I could see if the dog didn't have any type of collar.
hawgandawg
hawgandawg
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  hayn/auzzi Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:07 am

If any bodies got any ideas about what we can do, let me know. I'm in!

hayn/auzzi
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  steady n' ready Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:51 am

maybe we need to put a tag or tattoo our name and number on the dogs nutz! they cannot say they never seen um?! make um think twice....idk about the humane society.....
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:27 am

Yup josh they clowns. Lol! Steady, thats one good one.
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannonChun Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:44 am

Yup true the Hawaii humane hates hunters, We should put a hit on them like have a dog with a cut collar name and everything make a report just 2 see if they would follow up and if they dont that means they not doing there job and should get shut down!! cuz it seems like once they know its a hunting dog they dont want 2 give um back and they will just give u the run arounds!! Fakas is no good Evil or Very Mad
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down