Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOG WAS STOLEN BY HUMAINE SOCIETY!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

DOG WAS STOLEN BY HUMAINE SOCIETY!!!!! Empty DOG WAS STOLEN BY HUMAINE SOCIETY!!!!!

Post  humblehunta Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:12 am

hea da story ,dog was lost on saturday in the waianae area wile hunting.....was picking up the dog heading back to the truck but when i got to the truck the dog and signal was gone,learned later that a humane society officer had picked up the dog and he stated that the animal had no collars on him(which is Bullcrap! cuz da dog had two collars on him tracking and cut)....my freind (the original owner) of the dog was called by his freind letting him know that the animal was in the humane society when he tried to get his dog back the humane soiciety said that since he failed to transfer the lic to his name he had no ownership of the dog!!!After hes has owned the dog for 2years......when he originally receved the dog the dog was microchipped with his freinds name and when they called that person whos name was on the micro chip he stated that he gave the dog to his freind and that he didnt want the dog.he then called my freind to let him know that the animal was in the pound.....okay heres is were it get F$#ked up the humane soiciety took that response as him forfiting ownership and the humane society took over ownership and now will not let the original owner of the dog ADOPT his dog back.....This is because all hunters that are know to the humane society have their names flagged in the computer and are not allowed to adopt animals not even your own!!! unless you have changed the lic over to your name.........Granted my freind did not relicence his animal but that dosnt change the fact that its his.
If another hunter adopts this dog and sees this post be pono and return the dog to its rightful owner.....he will pay you back for the adoption fee, If a hunter adopts this dog and know this story and decides to keep it let it be known that if the dog is seen in the mountain or were ever it will be taken and given to its rightful owner.
Also anyone who helps return the dog will be rewarded these are pictures of the dog, He is an Airdale mix large in size the ear has J3491 and CHRIS tattooed in the ears also has multiple scars on left side
DOG WAS STOLEN BY HUMAINE SOCIETY!!!!! 02910DOG WAS STOLEN BY HUMAINE SOCIETY!!!!! 02710

If seen call 808-450-8306 or 387-0988

Another note this is not the first time the humane society has taken dogs and removed the collars from them, they would like nothing else than all hunters loose their animals my advice is to make sure that every one microchips their dog even if you dont think you will be keeping them because atleast they are bound by law to call you when the dog is lost and if you have givin your freind the dog then atleast you could call him to go and get it.
Gone are the days when a simple dog tag was enough now you have to get them microed just another way for them to make your life harder than it has to be

humblehunta
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

DOG WAS STOLEN BY HUMAINE SOCIETY!!!!! Empty Re: DOG WAS STOLEN BY HUMAINE SOCIETY!!!!!

Post  BIG G Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:01 am

bro if they are going to put the dog back up for adoption just give the money to a friend that does not hunt and get the dog back. but tell that friend that he is getting the dog as a family pet and if they ask if it is for hunting then all they have to say is that they dont hunt.

BIG G
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

DOG WAS STOLEN BY HUMAINE SOCIETY!!!!! Empty ...

Post  BIG G Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:11 am

another thing is you should go down to the humane soci and try to track your collar and see if your collar is there. because i had lost dogs in the past were i lost signal of my dog and i drove over there and had pick up the signal of the collar in the humane soci and knew that they had my dog before i went in to check.

BIG G
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

DOG WAS STOLEN BY HUMAINE SOCIETY!!!!! Empty Stolen dog

Post  humblehunta Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:51 pm

The shity part about this situation is that I had to go on a waiting list to adopt my own dog because there was four people in front of me tryn to adopt the dog and pretty positive they were all huntah's. So who ever get the dog or if anybody knows about this dog should come out and say sum10 or return the dog to it's rightful owner. Be Pono and return what rightfully doesn't belong to you.

humblehunta
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

DOG WAS STOLEN BY HUMAINE SOCIETY!!!!! Empty Re: DOG WAS STOLEN BY HUMAINE SOCIETY!!!!!

Post  HYPA Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:22 pm

since this dog is actually mine i have to jump into this.......all i know is the only type of person that would adopt this dog would more than likely be a hunta, And if i saw that dog in the humane society i would be tryin to adopt it but if i knew how the dog got their i would return it to the owner all who know me knows I dont do anybody wrong and i try to be fair to every body . I dont think that the person who does get em would be stupid enough to hunt the dog here on oahu but they will prob try to send the animal to the outer island.....soo to all the braddahs on the outer islands please keep an eye out MAHALOS

CHRIS
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Misadventure Gear Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:21 am

I'll have my eyes out on Maui, Bro.....
Misadventure Gear
Misadventure Gear
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.misadventuregear.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:34 am

mahalo maui
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:16 pm

reward$ TO THE PERSON WHO ADOPTS THE DOG OUT OF THE HUMANE SOCIETY AND RETURNS IT !!!!!
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down