Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its been a while \ third times a charm

3 posters

Go down

Its been a while  \  third times a charm Empty Its been a while third times a charm

Post  hog428 Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:04 am

Aloha to the BOYS waas up koa B Hows the hunt hope all is good I put some new blood in my dogs bigger faster stronger they hunt day after day NO problem they are freaks My son is home for a while so we went for a hunt the vid is a two day hunt my two main dogs burnt out the first day the first day three boars one sow plus 4 dog size or smaller day two three pups and one gummer all morning we were hitting this pile of pigs so we pulled up and went around and hit him right on the rim of the river the vid is in real time I had to take out a few words not fit for home on the way out we caught one more boar

https://youtu.be/l5YJ9SAqXNg

Last edited by hog428 on Thu May 03, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 5 times in total

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Its been a while  \  third times a charm Empty Re: Its been a while \ third times a charm

Post  Kauai808 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:23 am

Wassup? Been awhile. Live it when you got the vids going. Alohas.
Kauai808
Kauai808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Its been a while  \  third times a charm Empty Re: Its been a while \ third times a charm

Post  CAVE CANEM Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:41 am

Howzit Ray, Video not showing due to the music! Sounds like you and your son went on a mission!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:36 pm

ya I put it up in hd I will fix it hey 808 thanks I have allot of new footage of the new line Im working on one for next week cruzah how are you Hawaiian hows the hunt you still riding those ponys into battle you gave me some good advice on my line these dogs are 60 to 70 lbs they should max out at 70lbs for male 65 for female the tai dog put some crazy shit in these dogs they jump off cliffs like nothing they can hunt for days still picking the styles my son and I had not got to hunt together since he went on tour 4 years ago it was a blast burnen his surfer butt onto the dirt just goes to show you there no better gym then the one out my back door
good days and good hunting to all

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai808 Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:22 am

Still doesn't work Ray. It must be the music on it that they are blocking the video.
Kauai808
Kauai808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Wed May 02, 2012 6:04 am

sorry ti took so long hope you enjoy

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kauai808 Wed May 02, 2012 7:03 am

Right on! I like how the music transitioned from the hog screaming to the music. Sounded like a dog at the end got hammered small kine. Did you ever get that Thai breed?
Kauai808
Kauai808
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Thu May 03, 2012 3:41 am

small damage I tried the line the first litter not to impressive they can do some wild things in the rocks I have one left I kept for breeding the dogs in the vid were cross back with a paper blue way bigger when my old dogs retire I will hunt with the three pups I have now they show allot of good skills

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down