Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other fuck up .. In Poamoho

+4
D-LINE
ollie
afong
Wahiawa hunta
8 posters

Go down

Other fuck up .. In Poamoho  Empty Other fuck up .. In Poamoho

Post  Wahiawa hunta Thu May 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Some hunter went up poamoho during the week and went mess around with there animal up there.. The own went to his pin and saw that he's pig got bust up by dogs.. Only fuckin shit up for the huntah .. So who ever did that shit man up cuz hpd is up there rite now
Wahiawa hunta
Wahiawa hunta
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Other fuck up .. In Poamoho  Empty Re: Other fuck up .. In Poamoho

Post  afong Fri May 11, 2012 4:41 am

gotta b young huntaz that wasnt taught the right way no respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u kno u huntin in places like dis or some where that get live stock cattle or pet pigs hold ur fukkin dogs till u hit the bakk!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 STOP FUKKIN UM UP FOR THE OTHER HUNTAZ...N LIKE BRADDA SAID MAN UP!!!!
afong
afong
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  ollie Fri May 11, 2012 5:54 am

Just to let all of you know, you can only hunt at Poamoho on week ends and State/Fed holidays. Hunting is only allowed above the old check-in stations, It took Les and I a long time get that place open and I hope you huters don't screw that up and help police that place so we can enjoy hunting at poamoho.

ollie
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  D-LINE Fri May 11, 2012 1:59 pm

BOTTOM LINE IF YOUR BALLS NEVA DROP YET (MATURE) THAT MEANS YOU NOT READY FOR HUNT. Sad Sad
D-LINE
D-LINE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kaakau Fri May 11, 2012 6:32 pm

HOPE THEY GET CAUGHT CUZ DAS THE SHIT I'VE BEEN TALKIN ABOUT.....PROLLY THE SAME GUYS WHO STOLE THE TRAIL CAMS AN KEEP BUSSING UP MY UNCLE DEMS CATTLE THEN US POAMOHO REGULARS GET THE PHONE CALLS ASKING WHY DA COW EAR HANGIN OR WHY MISSING ONE BABY CALF?!! NO CAN.....WATCH NOW DOLE GOIN END UP TAKING AWAY ACCESS PRIVLIGES FOR GOOD IF THE SHIT KEEPS HAPPENING....
kaakau
kaakau
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  SAVELLA BLOOD Fri May 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Wow this is messed up hope they catch those guys and I wOnder who hunt that low why the road drives up not end over there and it's only weekends allowed up there somebody has to get dropped off by the gates I hope the gates open when poamahao becomes season again but now messed up ah can be anybody that did so no pointing fingers to early
SAVELLA BLOOD
SAVELLA BLOOD
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  moosehead Sat May 12, 2012 3:11 pm

NOW THEY JUST FUCKED IT UP FOR US GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS SHIT MAKES ME SICK YOU FUCKEN DONKEYS.................
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  braddah mike Sat May 12, 2012 5:05 pm

are they shutting the unit down ted?i was just thinking about hunting up there sometime this month and my sons been hunting plenty with me lately they asked me if we could hunt up there,plus only right up the road close to home.but some dingdong might have compromised that for all of us.
braddah mike
braddah mike
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down